Been Out Due to Pancreatitis

at least you are out. did they take away food and water to?
Sometimes the nurses will let you have some ice chips.

not mine. and that shit is a pain i would not even wish on aaronland. im glad op is better. there was this other guy who had tbe same thing. he went in for a heart attack, ut tbey found out it was this instead.

I hope the only thing they fed Crixus was pieces of glass. Then I hope an orderly of the African persuasion had his way with him while he was drugged.

I'm still bothered by the picture. Did the Loch Ness Monster swim under his hospital gown?
The suffix "itis" = inflamation/swelling.

Pancreatitis = inflammation of the pancreas.

It's not the Loch Ness monster, it's his swollen inflamed pancreas and other nearby internal organs that are also swelling because they are being digested by digestive enzymes (bile)
produced by his pancreas.

It might look painful, but I can assure you that it doesn't look nearly as bad as it hurts.

Well, I was having abdominal pains sinceback in May and June 15 I was hospitalized.
I was diagnosed with a leaky stomach, and that acid was triggering intestinal cramps, and I would be healed up by July.
Well, I went in again last Monday after six weeks of pain, blood testsdone, and I. Have pancreatitis
This is some painful shit. Cramps, shooting nerve pain and constant exhaustion.
At least the drugs are good.
I have a lot of empathy for you because I've been hospitalized with acute pancreatitis too. I know how painful it is.

I hope you get well soon.
Sometimes experience is the ONLY adequate descriptor.

Thank you for the kind words and thoughts.

at least you are out. did they take away food and water to?
Sometimes the nurses will let you have some ice chips.

not mine. and that shit is a pain i would not even wish on aaronland. im glad op is better. there was this other guy who had tbe same thing. he went in for a heart attack, ut tbey found out it was this instead.

I hope the only thing they fed Crixus was pieces of glass. Then I hope an orderly of the African persuasion had his way with him while he was drugged.

dumbass. they shot me up with morphene THEN informed me that "dinner aint free". i said more morphene first. i aint a cheap whore. all kiding aside, that pain is scarey shit. hope op has it under control.

Damn man... pancreatitis can be fatal! I assume you are on a clear liquid diet. (I took care of my mom when she had pancreatitis).

I juiced fresh fruit like watermellon & then poured it thru 2 coffee filters one at a time...it worked.

I also simmered a bunch of fresh veggies (covered) with a little clear chicken broth & then put that thru 2 coffee filters.

After a couple of weeks the doc said "I don't know what you're doing but whatever it is...keep doing it"!

Damn man... pancreatitis can be fatal! I assume you are on a clear liquid diet. (I took care of my mom when she had pancreatitis).

I juiced fresh fruit like watermellon & then poured it thru 2 coffee filters one at a time...it worked.

I also simmered a bunch of fresh veggies (covered) with a little clear chicken broth & then put that thru 2 coffee filters.

After a couple of weeks the doc said "I don't know what you're doing but whatever it is...keep doing it"!
I remember my first sip of chicken broth while I was hospitalized with pancreatitis. After not being able to eat or drink anything for 3 days, it was like a taste of heaven.

I bet she called you an angel.

You didn't have Pancreatitis. People only get COVID these days. There are no other diseases or conditions.

You probably weren't wearing a mask.

Stop spreading false rumors. I know for a fact that Jim wears a mask on his pancreas.

Well, I was having abdominal pains sinceback in May and June 15 I was hospitalized.
I was diagnosed with a leaky stomach, and that acid was triggering intestinal cramps, and I would be healed up by July.
Well, I went in again last Monday after six weeks of pain, blood testsdone, and I. Have pancreatitis
This is some painful shit. Cramps, shooting nerve pain and constant exhaustion.
At least the drugs are good.
Get well buddy

I remember my first sip of chicken broth while I was hospitalized with pancreatitis. After not being able to eat or drink anything for 3 days, it was like a taste of heaven.

I bet she called you an angel.

i got some dry ass turkey sausage and oatmeal. even talked them out of more morphene one last time. 8 days wirh only IV fluids.

You didn't have Pancreatitis. People only get COVID these days. There are no other diseases or conditions.

whaaaat? thats crazy.

Forum List

Back