Been Out Due to Pancreatitis

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, I was having abdominal pains sinceback in May and June 15 I was hospitalized.
I was diagnosed with a leaky stomach, and that acid was triggering intestinal cramps, and I would be healed up by July.
Well, I went in again last Monday after six weeks of pain, blood testsdone, and I. Have pancreatitis
This is some painful shit. Cramps, shooting nerve pain and constant exhaustion.
At least the drugs are good.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1596232763665.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596232763665.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 111
Well, I was having abdominal pains sinceback in May and June 15 I was hospitalized.
I was diagnosed with a leaky stomach, and that acid was triggering intestinal cramps, and I would be healed up by July.
Well, I went in again last Monday after six weeks of pain, blood testsdone, and I. Have pancreatitis

Get well quick! November approaches. Should be the best show in years.

I'm sorry about this Jim, I send you Positive Vibes and Three Hail Mary's.

I know this is a serious thread, so I hate to bring it up.

What monster is hiding under that hospital gown?

Apparently, JimBowie is hiding at least 9 inches of hog meat.

ONLY filthy happy perverts like me and you Aaron noticed that, of course I was having a rare moment of being in control of myself and was therefore taking a Diplomatic Approach by NOT mentioning it, I knew that was OKAY because I knew YOU would mention it for BOTH of us :smoke:

Gad you are getting good drugs and hopefully feelong more normal, that is indeednasty :(

Just hope you can recover quickly without any Kung Flu getting hold of you. When you are down, that Chinese shit likes to kick you in the ass.
Wishing you the best...

I have a lot of empathy for you because I've been hospitalized with acute pancreatitis too. I know how painful it is.

I hope you get well soon.

at least you are out. did they take away food and water to? they found mine while i was being treated for ulcers. i have a few more months on this,

IMG_20200731_194531.jpg

Man. That can make a navy seal cry in agony.

speedy recovery !

Forum List

Back