Real-Not-Rare COVID Vaccine Debilitation Stories, April 2023

That's a lie. You are on the level of Mengele.

Of course not. It's just a coincidence. :rolleyes:
Yes, you can't prove what you state. The scientific councils and boards do. You are much, much safer with the vax than without is the truth the fact of the matter.

That you disagree is for you and you only; it has no merit outside of your brain.

Yes, you can't prove what you state. The scientific councils and boards do. You are much, much safer with the vax than without is the truth the fact of the matter.

That you disagree is for you and you only; it has no merit outside of your brain.
You are arguing that a person alive and commenting with you, would of been safer with the vaccine? Yet here they are alive without that vaccine.

I did not get the vaccine, and I suffered nothing from the virus. I also do not have worry that I may have a stroke in my sleep from the vaccine.

Of all the stupid things I have read on this board, your comment is in the top ten.

That must be why the FAA has very quietly loosened EKG standards for passing a flight physical...

Look, Josef, I get it: you don't care if it works, you just want to "win."

You are arguing that a person alive and commenting with you, would of been safer with the vaccine? Yet here they are alive without that vaccine.

I did not get the vaccine, and I suffered nothing from the virus. I also do not have worry that I may have a stroke in my sleep from the vaccine.

Of all the stupid things I have read on this board, your comment is in the top ten.
Your hasty generalization fallacy is silly. The stats and analysis do not support you.

still dont get it do you, you as slow as a horse on the way to the glue factory

Nice of you to spam and troll the threads, let us know when you think you have an intelligent thought, we all need a good laugh.
What I know is that your CT nonsense about the Covid vax is not based on science and the data.

Don't take it if you don't want. No one is forcing you.

This guy is just as stupid. I’m amazed these people can walk and chew gum at the same time. They must consume strictly state run media so are completely unaware of the truth.

Post in thread 'The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines'
The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

That is accepted wisdom. If you’re going to claim something wildy different then you need to prove it otherwise be quiet so ppl don’t figure out you’re actually as dumb as you make yourself out to be.

:laughing0301: at the bolded comment. Yeah, let's trust the people that stand to make billions from all of these shots, they have no conflict of interest at all, and will tell you nothing but the truth. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back