Zone1 Bear spray or python 50 cal?

Id rather have something smaller for a pistol. That god damn hand canon has recovery time, no average person can unload that thing as fast as they can. Two rapid shots and you're shooting up in the air and unless you hit the head or a major organ that bear in its fury might die later but it's not slowing down immediately.

No average person can reliably hit even a bear past 50 feet with that monster and a pissed off bear can close a gap pretty damn fast.

Id rather have a 44 magnum. Yeah it's a beast as well but it's more manageable. Could even get away with a 44 automag.

Bear mace isn't a bad option. Larger dispersal and once it makes contact it takes away eyesight and a snout full and the bear can't breathe. That's more effective than a accidental gut shot or limb shot to a rampaging bear.

Neither one is a guantee though as people have died using both.

Id rather have something smaller for a pistol. That god damn hand canon has recovery time, no average person can unload that thing as fast as they can. Two rapid shots and you're shooting up in the air and unless you hit the head or a major organ that bear in its fury might die later but it's not slowing down immediately.

No average person can reliably hit even a bear past 50 feet with that monster and a pissed off bear can close a gap pretty damn fast.

Id rather have a 44 magnum. Yeah it's a beast as well but it's more manageable. Could even get away with a 44 automag.

Bear mace isn't a bad option. Larger dispersal and once it makes contact it takes away eyesight and a snout full and the bear can't breathe. That's more effective than a accidental gut shot or limb shot to a rampaging bear.

Neither one is a guantee though as people have died using both.

Bear mace would be my go to. Take away a bear's ability to see well and they get confused and want to get away from whatever blinded them and makes them breathe funny.

Wound a bear? They will be looking to tear apart whatever hurt them, and if they can still see, you are automatically the target.

Bear mace would be my go to. Take away a bear's ability to see well and they get confused and want to get away from whatever blinded them and makes them breathe funny.

Wound a bear? They will be looking to tear apart whatever hurt them, and if they can still see, you are automatically the target.
I want a t-shirt with a blinded bear that says I can't breathe.

Forum List

Back