*Be Russian And Wars Over*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So Putin wants to sign an agreement of peace, if the Ukrainians agree to be Russians more or less.
2. What kind of BS is that?!
Read for yourself:

3. Sample: "
  1. No NATO membership and a neutral position.
  2. Russian should be the second official language of Ukraine, with laws prohibiting it abolished.
  3. Recognize Crimea as Russian territory.
  4. Recognize the independence of Donetsk and Lugansk.
  5. Demilitarization of Ukraine and abandonment of weapons that could be a threat to the Kremlin.
  6. Banning of ultra-nationalist parties and organizations in Ukraine."
4. "Be Russia and we're good."~Putin
5. This will go over like a flaming tank!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So much for "punch a Nazi?" eh?

The government and corporate propaganda have Americans wanting to fund them and ally with them now. . . :rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

1. So Putin wants to sign an agreement of peace, if the Ukrainians agree to be Russians more or less.
Read for yourself:

2. Russian should be the second official language of Ukraine, with laws prohibiting it abolished.
  5. Demilitarization of Ukraine and abandonment of weapons that could be a threat to the Kremlin.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Putin's idea of a negotiated settlement is total surrender.

I'm reminded of a line in a great movie that goes something like this, "You may take this city, but before you do I will burn it to the ground, your Holy Places, my Holy Places all gone and in taking this city your army will be destroyed and you will never raise another".

That's exactly the jam Putin is in right now. They've expended about ten times the ordnance ang ammo they could have ever expected would be needed and lost huge numbers of armor and aircraft both fixed wing and rotary.

With the sanctions that are just now beginning to be imposed, Russia's economy will be crushed and it will take him a decade to rebuild his military and even then it will be much smaller.

Russia is going to very soon be isolated from the world community economically and socially and it will last for years if not decades.

Sorry bout that,

Read for yourself:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hunter Biden's Favorite People

That had been the situation for 1,000 years. The Ukraine has never been a country before, and it won't be one much longer.

Millilons of middle fingers went up right in Putin's pumpkin faced puss.

Ukraine will never forget what that son of a bitch is doing. If he really cared about Mother Russia he'd blow his own brains out.

You need to go over there and fight the bear.
Otherwise your passion is just more bloviations.
If we want bloviating, we can watch legacy and cable media. Even FOX!!
They all sound like like a 'save the children' Jerry Lewis telethon 24/7.

And if we want to see you giving Trump a virtual asseating, all we have to do is read your drivel, cement head.

You are just what I thought.
A shill for a fundraiser.
Donate to Ukraine now, and donate big!!
It's for the children....
This from a MAGA Clown who donated to "Stop The Steal", Trump's scam to rope in the mouth breathers who still support him.

Hunter Biden's Favorite People

That had been the situation for 1,000 years. The Ukraine has never been a country before, and it won't be one much longer.
I think you're in for a really big surprise. It was also recognized as a Republic in 1917. Pretty much the maps of all Europe and the middle east were redrawn between 1917 and 1948 several times but Ukraine is/was just as much a country as any other in Europe.

Putin may wipe out half or more of the country and kill tens of thousands of Ukrainians but he won't defeat them in the end.

When that end comes it will be in the form of the Collapse of Russia due to the sanctions being put on them over this invasion that is a crime in and of itself as well as all the individual war crimes occurring daily that we get to see and record life.

Putin stuck his head in a hole, bit a wolverine in the ass and now his biggest worry is how to get away from it.

I think you're in for a really big surprise. It was also recognized as a Republic in 1917. Pretty much the maps of all Europe and the middle east were redrawn between 1917 and 1948 several times but Ukraine is/was just as much a country as any other in Europe.

Putin may wipe out half or more of the country and kill tens of thousands of Ukrainians but he won't defeat them in the end.

When that end comes it will be in the form of the Collapse of Russia due to the sanctions being put on them over this invasion that is a crime in and of itself as well as all the individual war crimes occurring daily that we get to see and record life.

Putin stuck his head in a hole, bit a wolverine in the ass and now his biggest worry is how to get away from it.

And this is where diplomacy comes in.
Or doesn't.
If no eventual off-ramp, then enjoy your melting skin.

No, we don't need to put a single fighting man on the ground, just give the Ukrainians all they need to continue the fight.

Putin is destroying his own army and bankrupting his nation with this personal quest and the Russia People are already strongly opposing the invasion.

Even in Russia they can only disappear so many, "Traitors" without the world watching it live and asking questions.

He's going to be the cause of Russia being completely cut off economically, financially, and socially from the free world in short order.

He doesn't have the money, or the equipment and troops to carry on an offensive more than four to six weeks which is why he's pouring in indiscriminate rocket and artillery fire in an attempt to force a quick surrender.

Even with his economy as it was before this all happened it would take them at least five to seven years to replace their lost armor, airpower, and ordinance/ammo that has been expended thus far.

A big part of why the invasion plan has failed so miserably is that Russian Military Readiness, men and machines ready for combat was already abysmal. Their Defense budget is 1/10th of that of the US and they blew it all on a few prototypes to hype their military sales while completely failing to even keep up maintenance on their existing vehicles of all kinds much less do any upgrading or modernizing.

About all he has left is chemical weapons other than light infantry and artillery is chemical weapons and a lot of bluster.

He and his country will rue the day Putin launched this invasion and he probably won't recover politically.

And this is where diplomacy comes in.
Or doesn't.
If no eventual off-ramp, then enjoy your melting skin.
Oh hell, that again? Putin is a butcher and a war criminal but he's not stupid enough to use a nuke.

The first use of a nuke destroys his country, his friends, himself, and everything he ever loved or cared about.

I lived through the real nuclear nightmare this country faced during the cold war and I was raised in the heart of an A list target sandwiched between four others.

If the balloon had gone up, we'd have no more than 20 minutes to live. I then spent a good portion of my career head to head in conflicts with Russian and their surrogates. They don't scare real men and women much because militarily Russia has proven again and again to be a paper tiger.,

Even the Europeans seem to have finally figured that out and are starting to call his bluff.

Globlowhards Bloviating

I can just imagine Tokyo Rose and her Nazi counterpart (Lord Ha-Ha) previewing the script our Sorosian media have plagiarized from them. If the Biden-buddy Yukee oligarchs and their cannon-fodder "army" want to use children as shields, they are the ones committing war crimes.

They don't scare real men and women much because militarily Russia has proven again and again to be a paper tiger.,

Even the Europeans seem to have finally figured that out and are starting to call his bluff.
This Bear Never Breaks

Your ancestors must have advised Hitler and Napoleon about how weak and uncommitted Russians are. The whole world even witnessed their superhuman endurance during their awesome performance on the soccer field against Spain in 2018.

Sorry bout that,

Read for yourself:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If you had the 3rd most corrupt regime on your border,, wouldn’t you want to set some perimeters?

If you had the 3rd most corrupt regime on your border,, wouldn’t you want to set some perimeters?
Sorry bout that,

1. Like dictate morality?
2. From Russia?
3. Let me think on that for awhile.
4. Okay I thought about it long enough.
5. I don't think one Nation Under God has enough morality to do such.
6. Even Israel can't do it right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Like dictate morality?
2. From Russia?
3. Let me think on that for awhile.
4. Okay I thought about it long enough.
5. I don't think one Nation Under God has enough morality to do such.
6. Even Israel can't do it right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

who cares what you think, let’s go Russia

Forum List

Back