BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

He was claiming the election was rigged for months. In 2016 Trump claimed that that 3-5 million illegals voted. More lies and he did nothing about it. How insane is that?

We all knew it was rigged the minute all these Dim states started changing the voting laws to make cheating easier.

He says he's going to run again. That's alarming.
Why?
Are you an illegal wetback….a fag….a rug muncher….a chick with a dick…a feminazi….a woke white guilt whacko…criminal filth…a lowlife welfare sucking degenerate?
EVERYBODY above board and truly legitimate kicked ass under Trump…why didn’t you?

It's a reflection of where this country is right now. Not good.
except we do know even in 2016, harvesting of ballots occurred. That's wrong in every way shape and form. the fact you have no desire for integrity of an election doesn't mean I have to. So, let's eliminate ballot harvesting and conduct fair elections. It seems you are against that. And that's truly where we are as a country.

except we do know even in 2016, harvesting of ballots occurred. That's wrong in every way shape and form. the fact you have no desire for integrity of an election doesn't mean I have to. So, let's eliminate ballot harvesting and conduct fair elections. It seems you are against that. And that's truly where we are as a country.
Trump did claim that 3-5 million illegals voted but he didn't do anything about it.

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
And those who do vote for trump are all IN for the:
"acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos"....not to mention the bullying and violence.

"acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
Sadly yes. It's not like Americans to be proud of such low morals.

He was claiming the election was rigged for months. In 2016 Trump claimed that that 3-5 million illegals voted. More lies and he did nothing about it. How insane is that?
Why would he complain about 3-5 million illegals vote...he won!

harvesting of ballots occurred. That's wrong in every way shape and form........ let's eliminate ballot harvesting and conduct fair elections.
-----------------------------------------------
Out of a sense of curiosity and with the goal of advancing the political discourse here, can we have some definitions of "harvesting of ballots"?

What is ballot harvesting?
The poster 'jc456' indicates that there is more than one shape or form of it?
What are they?

Why are they bad?
Must they always be bad?

Barr was ignorant evidently of THESE FACTS!!!
The Biased MSM donated 96% to Hillary and spent the next 4 years totally trashing Trump who didn't care as the major reason most of us respect Trump is because HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN! He didn't need the job to make money...he was one of only 3 presidents that donated their salaries... unlike JOE!
BUT here are the facts regarding the extremely biased MSM that spent 4 years after backing loser Hillary writing everything derogatory about Trump...
MSMdonations.png
study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
George W. Bush (28%),
Barack Obama (20%), and
Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden.
But see people like you don't deal with FACTS and as a result are truly grossly uninformed and proof of that is YOU believe the MSM in spite of their telling you they backed Hillary/Biden!
But you are paying the price...gas under Trump 4/27/20 gallon gas $1.773
Gas under Biden who CANCELLED exploration on Federal lands: 02/26/22 gal of gas $3.601
A difference $1.828 or 103.1% increase!
And you are paying for it!

Trump is lazy, arrogant and ignorant.. a ham-fisted bully. He wasted his presidency.
Trump is lazy? What the are you smoking? He is notorious for rising early in the morning and working late into the night. How do you think he held so many rallies?

-----------------------------------------------
Out of a sense of curiosity and with the goal of advancing the political discourse here, can we have some definitions of "harvesting of ballots"?

What is ballot harvesting?
The poster 'jc456' indicates that there is more than one shape or form of it?
What are they?

Why are they bad?
Must they always be bad?
That's why I coined the phrase "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've done absentee voting for several years and I'm fully confident that the steps involved:
1) I request using a form that is used to match my signature with
2) the ballot that is mailed to me along with a signature form that is matched to my original request form.

BUT JUNK MAIL Voting allows BALLOTS to be mailed to all addresses that are on the voting registration rolls
FIRST....
Then the returned ballot signature form compared at that time with driver's license or some other
form...totally allowing THIS to happen!

That's why in person voting MOST secured, Mail in ballots, 2nd and the least secured "JUNK MAIL voting"!
Now some people don't believe mass ballot mailings occur. FACTS.
Eight states – California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington – conduct what are commonly referred to as all-mail elections.
These states did ---Automatic mail-in ballot systems mandate that all eligible voters receive either a ballot or ballot application by default.
I.E. "JUNK MAIL Voting"! Everyone on the voting rolls gets a ballot... alive or dead!

Forum List

Back