Texas Representative Introduces Bill to Audit 13 Most-Populous Counties’ Election Results

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Texas House representative announced Monday he’s introducing a bill for a forensic audit of the most populous counties’ election results.
According to the text of House Bill 241, introduced by Republican state Rep. Steve Toth, forensic reviews of counties with more than 415,000 population should be carried out before Nov. 1, 2021, and they should be completed before Feb. 1, 2022.
“Not later than March 1, 2022,” the bill’s text states, “the independent third party conducting the audit under this section shall submit a report to the governor, lieutenant governor, speaker of the house of representatives, and each member of the legislature detailing any anomalies or discrepancies in voter data, ballot data, or tabulation.”
The counties that should be audited, according to the bill, include Harris, Dallas, Bexar, Tarrant, Collin, Travis, Denton, Hidalgo, Fort Bend, El Paso, Williamson, Montgomery, and Cameron.
It’s not clear whether the Republican-led Texas Legislature has the appetite for the sweeping audit, which would be one of the largest election reviews in U.S. history. The Epoch Times has contacted House Speaker Dade Phelan’s office and Republican Senate President Pro Tempore Donna Campbell for comment.
A news release posted by Toth on Monday cited recent comments from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who said last month that about 500 election fraud cases are being prosecuted by his office—although scant details have been provided to date. During a speech at CPAC this month, Paxton said he’s investigating 400 more fraud cases.
His release also included a statement of support from Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough, who said Toth’s “proposed bill is timely and necessary” in potentially “exposing any instances of fraud during the 2020 election and reassuring Texas

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

-------------------

9jsgqkZS.jpeg

I wish we could audit all 50 states every county 2016 and 2020. They stopped reporting votes or counting votes for a few hours then too. I wonder just how long and how much elections have been tampered with.

A Texas House representative announced Monday he’s introducing a bill for a forensic audit of the most populous counties’ election results.
According to the text of House Bill 241, introduced by Republican state Rep. Steve Toth, forensic reviews of counties with more than 415,000 population should be carried out before Nov. 1, 2021, and they should be completed before Feb. 1, 2022.
“Not later than March 1, 2022,” the bill’s text states, “the independent third party conducting the audit under this section shall submit a report to the governor, lieutenant governor, speaker of the house of representatives, and each member of the legislature detailing any anomalies or discrepancies in voter data, ballot data, or tabulation.”
The counties that should be audited, according to the bill, include Harris, Dallas, Bexar, Tarrant, Collin, Travis, Denton, Hidalgo, Fort Bend, El Paso, Williamson, Montgomery, and Cameron.
It’s not clear whether the Republican-led Texas Legislature has the appetite for the sweeping audit, which would be one of the largest election reviews in U.S. history. The Epoch Times has contacted House Speaker Dade Phelan’s office and Republican Senate President Pro Tempore Donna Campbell for comment.
A news release posted by Toth on Monday cited recent comments from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who said last month that about 500 election fraud cases are being prosecuted by his office—although scant details have been provided to date. During a speech at CPAC this month, Paxton said he’s investigating 400 more fraud cases.
His release also included a statement of support from Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough, who said Toth’s “proposed bill is timely and necessary” in potentially “exposing any instances of fraud during the 2020 election and reassuring Texas

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

-------------------

9jsgqkZS.jpeg

I wish we could audit all 50 states every county 2016 and 2020. They stopped reporting votes or counting votes for a few hours then too. I wonder just how long and how much elections have been tampered with.
I think it could be paid for in donations. These cheating scum have stirred a hornet's nest and they don't know how to calm it down again. I think it really scares them because they know the ONLY way they win in 2022 and 2024 is by using the same means to defraud the people.

Forum List

Back