Young Turks Cenk Uygur to Biden: Mr. President, You're Going to Lose to Trump. We're Begging You to Step Down

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
These radical leftists are in a panic. They see the writing on the wall. You should have seen Cenk Uygur and his compadres on election night when they thought Hillary was going to win. Then reality set in that Trump was going to win. They had an epic meltdown on the air. I think there's a YouTube video of it. When Cenk thinks it's over for Biden, it's over!

Cenk Uygur ATTACKS Jimmy Dore, BATTLES Briahna Joy Gray Over Voting For Biden In 2024​

94,195 views Premiered Sep 18, 2023 WASHINGTON
The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur discusses his new book, "Justice Is Coming: How Progressives Are Going to Take Over the Country and America Is Going to Love It."

The fix is in.

The republic is no more.

We exist in an oligarchy that funds what we are to believe is our government. They own the political whores, and the ones that can't be bought or take money from people their masters don't approve of get crushed.

The potato will be re-installed Jan 2024 and we'll see how long they can keep it animated and what they replace it with, but don't believe they will ever again allow the public to choose the CEO of their criminal enterprise feigning as a "government". They have put on a good shit show for over a century, but they clearly no longer feel the need to hide their Machiavellian agenda.

These radical leftists are in a panic. They see the writing on the wall. You should have seen Cenk Uygur and his compadres on election night when they thought Hillary was going to win. Then reality set in that Trump was going to win. They had an epic meltdown on the air. I think there's a YouTube video of it. When Cenk thinks it's over for Biden, it's over!

Who?

One of you people.
The . .. issues, people, and politics of the left, are as varied as they are on the right.

This is the face of the libertarian commentator, senior editor for Reason, Robby Soave at the Hill's Rising podcast, as he is listening to the heated arguments between Cenk Uygur and Briahna Joy Gray. . .
1695755969060.png

:auiqs.jpg:

The progressives devolved into recrimination, accusations and hatred, after the justice democrats found themselves being largely irrelevant when Nancy Pelosi was elected speaker. Of their political goals? They basically obtained bupkiss.

Many of the progressive left was bitter and outraged after they saw how effective the Freedom Caucus wielded their power, and they blamed Cenk and the social democrats for dis-empowering the social left. . .

Saying, "one of you people," and throwing it all in one, is like confusing a RINO with a MAGA. . .

:laugh:

They literally do not come more left-wing lunatic than CENK.
These two are far more left, the REAL left, not faux gate keepers.

How liberal comedians became lap dogs for establishment power w/Lee Camp | The Chris Hedges Report​

ah. . . yeah, they do.

CENK is pretty middle of the road.

as far as progressives go. He is a corporate hack.

He became a corporate hack when he went all in on Pfizer-worship and the medical fascism of the DNC. Prior to that, he was a far-left "progressive", with all the racism, authoritarianism, and bigotry that entails.

But he was wrong in 16 and 20 according to your OP

Cenk Uygur ATTACKS Jimmy Dore, BATTLES Briahna Joy Gray Over Voting For Biden In 2024​

94,195 views Premiered Sep 18, 2023 WASHINGTON
The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur discusses his new book, "Justice Is Coming: How Progressives Are Going to Take Over the Country and America Is Going to Love It."

This is a good video and I agree almost 100% with Cenk Uygur’s argument (as opposed to his book title) that there is a crucial need for a genuine primary campaign to replace Biden as Dem candidate against Trump.

I also agree with his criticisms of other one time leftists and anti-Establishment personalities who have drifted over to the right — like Glenn Greenwald and “crazy” Jimmy Dore. I’m not a Democrat myself but I certainly support a rebellion against the truly mindless DNC power holders who still seem committed to running Biden again.

The “MAGA macho” OP poster of course rejoices that the left is “panicking” in the face of Trump’s continuing popularity — but the corporate-dominated DNC is not a real “left” at all. The DNC Establishment is just — correctly — opposed to Trump’s criminal and authoritarian rightwing populism.

The Democrats and the Liberal media — as Cenk Uygur emphasizes — are themselves criminally stupid in sticking with the out-of-touch ancient Biden, and I would add the DNC is disastrously mishandling difficult issues like refugee asylum applications at the border.

If there is no serious “leftish” or even any competent alternative centrist Democrat who steps forward in a Democratic primary to replace Biden/Harris, somebody with the savvy and gravitas to leave some of the phony “woke” politics behind and create a larger Democratic consensus on basic economic, social and civic/political issues … it is certainly possible the country will face disaster in 2024.

Last edited:
The fix is in.

The republic is no more.

We exist in an oligarchy that funds what we are to believe is our government. They own the political whores, and the ones that can't be bought or take money from people their masters don't approve of get crushed.

but don't believe they will ever again allow the public to choose the CEO of their criminal enterprise feigning as a "government".
A Zombie on Life-Support

That's exactly what a republic is, the few making all decisions for the many. There's no reason to keep this brain-dead idea of a republic alive.

A Zombie on Life-Support

That's exactly what a republic is, the few making all decisions for the many. There's no reason to keep this brain-dead idea of a republic alive.
So you are against the very “brain dead idea” of a representative Republic? Would you be so kind as to suggest what you think we should replace it with?

This is a good video and I agree almost 100% with Cenk Uygur’s argument (as opposed to his book title) that there is a crucial need for a genuine primary campaign to replace Biden as Dem candidate against Trump.

I also agree with his criticisms of other one time leftists and anti-Establishment personalities who have drifted over to the right — like Glenn Greenwald and “crazy” Jimmy Dore. I’m not a Democrat myself but I certainly support a rebellion against the truly mindless DNC power holders who still seem committed to running Biden again.

The “MAGA macho” OP poster of course rejoices that the left is “panicking” in the face of Trump’s continuing popularity — but the corporate-dominated DNC is not a real “left” at all. The DNC Establishment is just — correctly — opposed to Trump’s criminal and authoritarian rightwing populism.

The Democrats and the Liberal media — as Cenk Uygur emphasizes — are themselves criminally stupid in sticking with the out-of-touch ancient Biden, and I would add the DNC is disastrously mishandling difficult issues like refugee asylum applications at the border.

If there is no serious “leftish” or even any competent alternative centrist Democrat who steps forward in a Democratic primary to replace Biden/Harris, somebody with the savvy and gravitas to leave some of the phony “woke” politics behind and create a larger Democratic consensus on basic economic, social and civic/political issues … it is certainly possible the country will face disaster in 2024.
If Trump wins in 2024, the first day in office there needs to be Executives Orders filling up the Oval office, the hallways and outside lawn.

Forum List

Back