Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

Excerpt from Tucker earlier today:

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'
I 1000% agree with him and have been thinking the same things. See my thread in General about how in the last 3 years "everyone" seems overly snarky, rude, impatient, even malicious. People are fed up.

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

Excerpt from Tucker earlier today:

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'
Can ya thank TUCKS for me for admitting that your MAGA cult is nothing but a gang of violent Fascist criminal scum who will revolt if their orange knuckle dragging ape loses in the next election?

Give TUCKS a couple high fives, cultist.

started to read liberal BS above...

nah... not in the mood for lies and BS and projecting and................

Last edited:
Wow, more lies from the lush. Try actually watching the video. Then you can apologize to Tucker.

Even hear of the phrase

“Putting ideas in someone’s head”?

No of course not.

Even hear of the phrase

“Putting ideas in someone’s head”?

No of course not.

Ever hear of ignoring facts and lying about them. Tucker didn't bring up the topic Megan did, you'd now that had you bothered to watch thee video. I guess you just prefer lying about it.

BLM people protested Police brutality, remember?
No, they didn't.

Protest is when you march down the street with signs. That's not what happened, that's not what your group did.

Your group murdered 20 people, burned 41 population centers, and caused 2 billion dollars in property damage.

That's not protest.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

And who does Tucker think the MAGA crowd will attack?
anyone scum bag tells them to, we all know that. When trump says kill for him they will. No secret but then the military and police will bury every one of them. as they should. Armed revolt against America will get that and not one MAGA Maggot will be missed,they will just be dead. Don't spare the bullets.

No, they didn't.

Protest is when you march down the street with signs. That's not what happened, that's not what your group did.

Your group murdered 20 people, burned 41 population centers, and caused 2 billion dollars in property damage.

That's not protest.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.
You have zero evidence that BLM members did any such thing

Stop lying

Forum List

Back