Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’

The poster you were answering when you spouted your stupid shit.

:slap:

Fact: Act Blue was the financial conduit for Black Lives Matter.

Fact: the DNC funded Thousand Currents.

Get your facts straight.

No one cares about BLM, they're a bunch of stupid retarded commies.

We care about the people who were using them, and the people who were funding them.

I 1000% agree with him and have been thinking the same things. See my thread in General about how in the last 3 years "everyone" seems overly snarky, rude, impatient, even malicious. People are fed up.
There is no patriots in the right wing , the only ones that exist are in the left wing. the MAGA Maggots tried to bring down this democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Or supported those actions,that makes them scum and traitors to this great country , I support the law and the death sentence that comes with it.

There is no patriots in the right wing , the only ones that exist are in the left wing. the MAGA Maggots tried to bring down this democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Or supported those actions,that makes them scum and traitors to this great country , I support the law and the death sentence that comes with it.
This country needs a Trumpenfuhrer and we'll get one when Donald Trump wins next year.

Fact: Act Blue was the financial conduit for Black Lives Matter.

Fact: the DNC funded Thousand Currents.

Get your facts straight.

No one cares about BLM, they're a bunch of stupid retarded commies.

We care about the people who were using them, and the people who were funding them.
So you admit to bringing up BLM. Got it.

By the way the DNC did not encourage or fund any riots that broke out after the protests. Probably started by embedded Rabid Right wing dingbats anyway.

So you admit to bringing up BLM. Got it.

We're talking about the domestic terrorists called DNC.

By the way the DNC did not encourage or fund any riots that broke out after the protests.

YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.

The riots happened BEFORE the protests, dumbass. And during, and after.

Follow the money. The corporate donations didn't arrive till AFTER the riots. The DNC funded the whole fucking thing, from start to finish.

It was the only way those DNC TERRORISTS could get rid of Trump.

Probably started by embedded Rabid Right wing dingbats anyway.

Only if they were employed by the FBI.

This country needs a Trumpenfuhrer and we'll get one when Donald Trump wins next year.
The sentence for traitors in this country is the death sentence. and as the law specifies , it is not just for the traitor them selves it is also for people who support that traitor. Death to all American traitors.

By the way don't hold back on the bullets , let them fly . Just keep on pulling the trigger. The Treason laws penalty is up to and including the death penalty and anyone who supports that traitor is also , when found guilty sentences to death , that's a good thing. Don't you think.

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

Excerpt from Tucker earlier today:

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'
People tend to get really sore when their sports team loses, they claim the other team won by cheating. People often can't handle the truth, so they lie to themselves and others claiming the winning team cheated. It's easy for Republicans to keep lying to themselves about the election, but if they search their feelings deep down inside they will know Joe Biden won fair and square.

What I personally care about makes zero difference on whether my point is valid or not. It’s silly to suggest it does.

I’ve also never done any of those things, you’re just lying

~~~~~~~
Although you have proved yourself to be aligned with BLM and Antifa by supporting them on this board and others.....

People tend to get really sore when their sports team loses, they claim the other team won by cheating. People often can't handle the truth, so they lie to themselves and others claiming the winning team cheated. It's easy for Republicans to keep lying to themselves about the election, but if they search their feelings deep down inside they will know Joe Biden won fair and square.

~~~~~~
There have been more than several contested election throughout American history but never as bad as the 2020 presidential election, which has divided America.....
See:

If vermin democrats assassinate Trump they won't stop. It will be Night of the Long Knives. They will get political enemies, most of the Supreme Court, and hundreds of reporters and journalists.

By the way don't hold back on the bullets , let them fly . Just keep on pulling the trigger. The Treason laws penalty is up to and including the death penalty and anyone who supports that traitor is also , when found guilty sentences to death , that's a good thing. Don't you think.
And treasonous democrats should be filled with those bullets by the pound. That's the good thing. Open warfare, in the streets.

And treasonous democrats should be filled with those bullets by the pound. That's the good thing. Open warfare, in the streets.
~~~~~~~
Revolution occurs when the middle rejects political exclusion and the lower classes refuse tot support a system of government on the brink of bankruptcy.
Currently, revisionist history runs rampant changing the narrative to what they deem politically correct. A land that was once found on freedom is not merely a vicious perpetrator of hatred and sin. The Founding Fathers, failed to abolish slavery at America’s independence, set their sights on abolishing it after independence. Ben Franklin became the president of Philadelphia’s abolitionist society. Samuel Adams never owned a slave and went on to fight for equal rights, but revisionists now seek to erase the truth to fit their narrative. Likewise, many today face persecution based on “improper” use of gender pronouns.
America is facing the calls of revolution in its streets, in its government, and across the media waves. We must recognize the concept of liberty as defined by our Constitution and the cries of liberty which sent America and France into a gruesome turmoil of revolution. Learning from history is to better the future. Let us not be found ignorant.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~
Revolution occurs when the middle rejects political exclusion and the lower classes refuse tot support a system of government on the brink of bankruptcy.
Currently, revisionist history runs rampant changing the narrative to what they deem politically correct. A land that was once found on freedom is not merely a vicious perpetrator of hatred and sin. The Founding Fathers, failed to abolish slavery at America’s independence, set their sights on abolishing it after independence. Ben Franklin became the president of Philadelphia’s abolitionist society. Samuel Adams never owned a slave and went on to fight for equal rights, but revisionists now seek to erase the truth to fit their narrative. Likewise, many today face persecution based on “improper” use of gender pronouns.
America is facing the calls of revolution in its streets, in its government, and across the media waves. We must recognize the concept of liberty as defined by our Constitution and the cries of liberty which sent America and France into a gruesome turmoil of revolution. Learning from history is to better the future. Let us not be found ignorant.
What democrats have done is completely different than anything that has ever been done before. They have planted explosives at stress points throughout the nation. Muslim riots and attacking whoever they deem not sufficiently Islamic. Blacks with eternal grievance. The newly imported army of men from all over the world anxious to stake a claim for the home nation. This is designed to explode the nation to bits.

1703301697665.png

Forum List

Back