Barbara Bush turns 90 today

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Congratulations to the former First Lady

Barbara Bush won t talk during Jeb s campaign OnPolitics

Mrs. Bush, who turns age 90 on Monday, gave the Today interview to granddaughter Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of former President George W. Bush.
The wife of former president and family patriarch George H.W. Bush made a little news earlier in the campaign by suggesting Jeb should not run because the American people might be a little tired of the Bush family. She later changed her mind and did some fundraising for a PAC supporting her son’s potential campaign.

I always enjoyed Barbara

She was always willing to speak her mind regardless of the current politics

I also admire how when her hair started to go white in her 40s, she just let it
No desire to cover it up or hide it

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
Barbara Bush

The old gray mare,

She ain’t what she used to be,

Ain’t what she used to be,

Ain’t what she used to be,

The old gray mare,

She ain’t what she used to be,

Many long years ago.

t_1945_lg.jpg

Congratulations to the former First Lady

Barbara Bush won t talk during Jeb s campaign OnPolitics

Mrs. Bush, who turns age 90 on Monday, gave the Today interview to granddaughter Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of former President George W. Bush.
The wife of former president and family patriarch George H.W. Bush made a little news earlier in the campaign by suggesting Jeb should not run because the American people might be a little tired of the Bush family. She later changed her mind and did some fundraising for a PAC supporting her son’s potential campaign.

Barbara Bush always seemed a very nice lady and was very dignified first lady. I wish her the best. 90 isn't for pussies.

I like Barbara. She and George 41 look like a very happy couple. Best wishes to them both.

(I really loved when George shaved his head in solidarity with one of the sons of his SS detail - the little guy was going through chemo).

They are a decent and classy couple.

Last edited:
I like Barbara. She and George 41 look like a very happy couple. Best wishes to them both.

(I really loved with George shaved his head in solidarity with one of the sons of his SS detail - the little guy was going through chemo).

They are a decent and classy couple.
yeah best wishes to the woman of a mass murderer.:up:

She was lovely then and still is. And as for Bush's reputation, this is a nice man:

article-2377158-1AFAAF50000005DC-393_634x523.jpg

I have met them both socially several times over the years. Laura has more class and Barbara more sass. Both neat ladies.

Forum List

Back