Baltimore - A Sinking City

To be honest, most US large cities are just that, large cities. New York has a lot of culture, beyond that it's just a city. I used to go a lot in summers, and it was too hot, stinky etc.

Americans are messing up America and then blaming it on others. How's that working for you?

I haven't been to NYC in 40+ years and I live within 30 miles.

No reason to go there.

Black Americans are messing up America. Their rate of criminality is out of all proportion to their percent of the population.

Why is it black Americans messing up America?

Oh, because it's convenient.

Perhaps white people's desire to ignore black people is causing a lot of the problems. Perhaps this is such a complex discussion, that anyone coming on here and saying simple things like "black people are messing up America" is literally ignoring a hell of a lot of reality.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?

Why are there black African countries which are safer than the US?
What does ignoring them have to do with anything? I couldn't care less if blacks or Chinese or Mexicans pay attention to me, why do they need attention? Tell them to get a job and take care of themselves.
They HAVE Jobs. Pimp. Drug Pusher. Welfare Mammy. Hooker. Thief. Armed robber. Gangsta.

To be honest, most US large cities are just that, large cities. New York has a lot of culture, beyond that it's just a city. I used to go a lot in summers, and it was too hot, stinky etc.

Americans are messing up America and then blaming it on others. How's that working for you?

I haven't been to NYC in 40+ years and I live within 30 miles.

No reason to go there.

Black Americans are messing up America. Their rate of criminality is out of all proportion to their percent of the population.

Why is it black Americans messing up America?

Oh, because it's convenient.

Perhaps white people's desire to ignore black people is causing a lot of the problems. Perhaps this is such a complex discussion, that anyone coming on here and saying simple things like "black people are messing up America" is literally ignoring a hell of a lot of reality.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?

Why are there black African countries which are safer than the US?
What does ignoring them have to do with anything? I couldn't care less if blacks or Chinese or Mexicans pay attention to me, why do they need attention? Tell them to get a job and take care of themselves.
They HAVE Jobs. Pimp. Drug Pusher. Welfare Mammy. Hooker. Thief. Armed robber. Gangsta.

Why says democrats don't create jobs?

Forum List

Back