Baltimore - A Sinking City

What a cluster-fuck the DemonRats have made of a once-great American city. Next up: Minneapolis.

To be honest, most US large cities are just that, large cities. New York has a lot of culture, beyond that it's just a city. I used to go a lot in summers, and it was too hot, stinky etc.

Americans are messing up America and then blaming it on others. How's that working for you?

do many americans still live in the large cities...not a lot from what I have seen

Yes many do !!!
Almost everyone has been obliterated due to Marxism

What a cluster-fuck the DemonRats have made of a once-great American city. Next up: Minneapolis.

To be honest, most US large cities are just that, large cities. New York has a lot of culture, beyond that it's just a city. I used to go a lot in summers, and it was too hot, stinky etc.

Americans are messing up America and then blaming it on others. How's that working for you?

do many americans still live in the large cities...not a lot from what I have seen

Well, yes, they're large cities because many people live there.

Well, yes, they're large cities because many people live there.

Less, and less over the years...We used to live about 30 miles north of Baltimore for 20 years...The wife’s family still lives there, we got the hell out.

Sounds like defund the police is really working in Baltimore.
Yes.Let the Gangs police themselves. Now THAT would be FUNNY.
Bringing in tens of thousands of gang and cartel members might make the black problem hysterically funny.
Maybe they will do each other in. Now THAT would be FUNNY!
How do you think Compton went all hispanic? Little Homicide is a hero to HIS people.

I haven't been to NYC in 40+ years and I live within 30 miles.

No reason to go there.

Black Americans are messing up America. Their rate of criminality is out of all proportion to their percent of the population.

Why is it black Americans messing up America?

Oh, because it's convenient.

Perhaps white people's desire to ignore black people is causing a lot of the problems. Perhaps this is such a complex discussion, that anyone coming on here and saying simple things like "black people are messing up America" is literally ignoring a hell of a lot of reality.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?

Why are there black African countries which are safer than the US?
I'm not sure that your assumption is correct.

- In West Africa, countries at war include Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
· In East Africa, countries at war include Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, and Uganda.
· In Central Africa, countries at war include Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Rwanda.
· In North Africa, countries at war are Algeria and in South Africa, the countries include Angola and Zimbabwe.

No reason to go there.

Black Americans are messing up America. Their rate of criminality is out of all proportion to their percent of the population.

Perhaps white people's desire to ignore black people is causing a lot of the problems. Perhaps this is such a complex discussion, that anyone coming on here and saying simple things like "black people are messing up America" is literally ignoring a hell of a lot of reality.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?

No one I know has kept an African American down. Countless trillions have been spent and still are. We all can do stupid things and have. It seems the inner city has turned it into an art form. Get tough with the social programs. Get tough with teen pregnancies. Get tough with the schools.. Except the losses with the massive gains you get.

Americans aren't messing it up, America haters are.

NYC was an absolute third world shithole when the democrats ran it. It was SOOOOOOoooo bad, we elected Rudy, who turned it around in record time. Mayor Mike continued Rudy's policies and we were a world class City.

As soon as the Progressives got back in charge, they IMMEDIATELY put us back on the Third World Shithole Course

No reason to go there.

What does ignoring them have to do with anything? I couldn't care less if blacks or Chinese or Mexicans pay attention to me, why do they need attention? Tell them to get a job and take care of themselves.

NYC was an absolute third world shithole when the democrats ran it. It was SOOOOOOoooo bad, we elected Rudy, who turned it around in record time. Mayor Mike continued Rudy's policies and we were a world class City.

As soon as the Progressives got back in charge, they IMMEDIATELY put us back on the Third World Shithole Course
It'll take a lot more than that to clean up that shithole gang-banger immigrant gun control town.

I don't care what happens to Baltimore. The people there have voted for their corrupt, imcompetant government over and over so they are getting exactly what they asked for.

I don't care what happens to Baltimore. The people there have voted for their corrupt, imcompetant government over and over so they are getting exactly what they asked for.
Right. Just steal our votes at the ballot box, keep that political machine running at city hall, feed the parking meters, and tell us all who we voted for.

Because black people in other countries haven't been conditioned by the media and the politicians to believe they are victims their entire lives.

Because black people in other countries haven't been conditioned by the media and the politicians to believe they are victims their entire lives.
Conditioned? Isn't that a bit much hair conditioner for a skinhead Nazi? And why aren't the Democrats complaining about the Joe Biden's foreign titles and emoluments from Burisma Holdings, Brociti Investments, etc., etc., in Ukraine?

No reason to go there.

Well that is dumb :lol:
It is white liberals that ruined the black culture. That is not even debatable in the least.
"Oh... I have an idea!... all that inner city row houses where blacks live, that we want to build supermarkets on... let's just build massive concrete housing projects away from us, tell them we will pay for it to get them to leave....and give them just barely enough money to live on... pack them in like sardines.... what could go wrong??"

Forum List

Back