Bad science kills & injures

OH yey, more copy and paste bullshit. You don't respond because you know you are full of shit, and this just proves it yet again. If you don't want to be called a loser, stop spamming us with copy and paste nonsense and the inability to form a rational argument.

Autism is not caused by vaccination, and you continuing to hold on to that lie shows you are a loser troll who doesn't give a shit about facts. Everybody has pointed out arguments,n and a court proceeding supporting it also, and all you do is copy and paste a chart? Troll

Use the ignore button, it is very simple you just go to your control panel, look on the left hand side of your screen, you should see "Edit Ignore List" under "Settings & Options", click on the "Edit Ignore List" option and add anyone that you do not want to see in the forum. You may wish to open a second window to do this so you will be able to read the instructions while you put me on your ignore list. That is what it is there for.

You do nothing more than try to instigate. Do not expect me to waste anymore time responding to you as it may not happen.

INstigate? you post bullshit lies to bastardize science, don't act all innocent you troll. I'm not ignoring you because there are too many idiots of science already without you posting nonsense and them just going "OK, sounds good' even though you completely bastardize science.

I'm not going anywhere, someone needs to point out, if its not already blatant, that you are a misinformation spreading fool. HOw about you ignore, then you can continue to think you are being smart and posting
facts.

Now, get off your computer you hypocrite if science is so bad, yet you benefit from it. phony

Market Procedures

Modern age populism styled politics creates civil procedure 'street-talk' and effectively colloquializes science and the humanities. Eco-activists reference eco-consciousness themed pop culture comic book avatars such as Poison Ivy (DC Comics) in liberal talk about eco-activism.

In this arena, science procedure and safety checks are as crucial today as the FDA was yesterday when American fast food chains such as McDonald's and ethnicity-based business eateries such as Chinatown, San Francisco were really taking off.

This is why various media images of self-evaluation equipment such as home pregnancy tests and car mirror cleaners reflect social investments in 'science safety lifestyle.'

Such ideas reveal the cultural demand for crank-shift Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Ghost in the Machine" (1993).

:afro:

Home Page - CLSI CLSI

lab-goggles.jpg

The Nobel Prize winning doctor Maurice Hilleman warned Merck about the dangers, like autism, from increased mercury in vaccines then pleaded with FDA, they ignored him and covered up the fraud.

Informed Choice Info provides the list of vaccines, the manufacturer, the microbes, the antibiotics, the chemicals / heavy metals and animal by products of what is in many vaccine products manufactured today. A must see if you are considering one of these vaccines for your children.

The next one kind of makes me wonder....
Merck Admits Injecting Cancer Viruses (SV40 and others) In Millions Truthspace’s Research

Merck admits injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in millions

Folks, you had better sit down, take a very deep breath. Merck drug company vaccines admits injecting cancer viruses into their vaccines and we have the proof on video for you to watch.

This censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its liability–the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide.

This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Terrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world’s leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck’s vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide.

By Robert Kennedy Jr. | July 1, 2005

MOUNTING EVIDENCE suggests that Thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative in children's vaccines, may be responsible for the exponential growth of autism, attention deficit disorder, speech delays, and other childhood neurological disorders now epidemic in the United States.

Prior to 1989, American infants generally received three vaccinations (polio, measles-mumps-rubella, and diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis). In the early 1990s, public health officials dramatically increased the number of Thimerosal-containing vaccinations without considering the cumulative impact of the mercury load on developing brains.

In a 1991 memo, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, one of the fathers of Merck's vaccination programs, warned his bosses that 6-month-old children administered the shots on schedule would suffer mercury exposures 87 times the government safety standards. He recommended that Thimerosal be discontinued and complained that the US Food and Drug Administration, which has a notoriously close relationship with the pharmaceutical industry, could not be counted on to take appropriate action as its European counterparts had. Merck ignored Hilleman's warning, and for eight years government officials added seven more shots for children containing Thimerosal.... Political Friendster Connection - Dr. Maurice Hilleman connected to Merck writing continued at link

Interesting the drug additive has not been approved yet the government contracted for billions of dollars of this stuff anyhow?

excerpt-http://Squalene The Swine Flu Vaccine s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

The U.S. government has contracts with several drug companies to develop and produce swine flu vaccines. At least two of those companies, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, are using an adjuvant in their H1N1 vaccines.

The adjuvant? Squalene.

According to Meryl Nass, M.D., an authority on the anthrax vaccine,

"A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline is the addition of squalene-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities."[v]

Novartis's proprietary squalene adjuvant for their H1N1 vaccine is MF59. Glaxo's is ASO3. MF59 has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in any U.S. vaccine, despite its history of use in other countries.

Per Dr. Nass, there are only three vaccines in existence using an approved squalene adjuvant. None of the three are approved for use in the U.S.

GlaxoSmithKline Hid Evidence of Avandia Harm... is just the kind of company I would not like giving out medical advice if I had my ruthers about it.

February 23, 2010

Natural News

By Mike Adams

GlaxoSmithKline, maker of the diabetes drug Avandia, knew the drug was linked to tens of thousands of heart attacks but went out of its way to hide this information from the public, says a 334-page report just released by the Senate Finance Committee. (www.senate.gov - This page cannot be found.)

This report also accuses the FDA of betraying the public trust, explaining that FDA bureaucrats intentionally dismissed safety concerns found by the agency’s own scientists.

The report says that Big Pharma’s drugs “put public safety at risk because the FDA has been too cozy with drug makers and has been regularly outmaneuvered by companies that have a financial interest in downplaying or under-exploring potential safety risks.” Sales of Avandia were $3.2 billion (yes, billion) in 2006. GlaxoSmithKline Hid Evidence of Avandia Harm : Kevin Trudeau Show

Okay I may rethink my vote for Grassley when the time comes if he will fight for the people's rights.
Two Senators Want GlaxoSmithKline's Diabetes Drug Avandia Pulled from the Market - DailyFinance
Sens. Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) of the Senate Finance Committee investigated the issue for two years. The report (here in its entirety) questions the Food and Drug Administration's conduct and concludes that GlaxoSmithKline knew about the drug's risks. The senators recommend that Avandia be pulled from the market because its risks seem to outweigh its benefits, especially compared to other diabetes drugs, such as Takeda's Actos, which lower blood-sugar level but don't affect the heart as much, according to studies.

Novartis has not performed testing for the carcinogenicity of MF-59 adjuvant or any of their other preventive vaccines and has no plans to.
American Chronicle | Experimental Swine Flu Vaccines Contain a Smorgasbord of Potentially Deadly Additives

Have not double checked this information out in this link but it appears some Pol's do not care for the vaccine program pushed last year. Can't say I blame them. Deadly Squalene not in Celvapan which still contains the cancer causing nano chip – the death chip in reality. | World Peace Now

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]vgBBwOnmy3w[/MEDIA] - Dr. confesses Cancer & other Viruses is found in Vaccines[/ame]
I am wondering who has an interest in these companies? The next search and post.

No love for corporations, but let's see how this might make sense,

Merck seeks approval of new HPV vaccine azfamily.com Phoenix

Hmm, new HPV vaccine in the works you say? Now why would anyone bad-mouth Merck I wonder?

Just from memory, off the top of my head, my understanding is that the best available data shows this;

37% of the time, doctors misdiagnose an illness or condition.
This includes cancer, especially whether it is malignant or benign.

700,000+ gnarly infections are picked up by patients in a hospital, per year.

Though recent changes in law seek to make the process more transparent, drug companies reward doctors for promoting their products.

Predatory medicine and incompetence are genuine concerns. Certainly, your doctor is not a miracle worker. He's just the same guy you sat next to in grade school who had a knack for getting good grades and the $ to go on to med school.

Personally, I'm a minimalist when it comes to medicine. I haven't been to visit a doctor in about 27 years. Very infrequently, I'll take 2 aspirins, but take no other drug store medicines, and certainly nothing prescription. My daughter was a home birth. I practice health independence, and have opted out of Obamacare.

No flu shot for me. No anti-bio tics since I was a teenager. Now as a 45 year old, I no longer get the flu, and the closest I get to a cold is a few sniffles.

Kevin Trudeau?......Seriously?

Likewise, FDA approval has become a status of dubious nature, as they are deemed above reproach for such approved debacles as Fen-phen and Vioxx. Indeed, the FDA acts more like a protection racket for BigPharm, rather than a vanguard of the public safety.

Like to take your side, Rod, but your sources are at least as suspect as are the antagonists.
Pretty much lost me on that too.

Forum List

Back