Bad science kills & injures

As recently as the 1950s, about 20,000 people per year in the United States were affected by poliovirus. The number of paralytic polio cases fell to less than 100 per year in the 1960s because of the institution of the polio vaccine. In 1994, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Western hemisphere free of the wild-type poliovirus. The WHO also organized a worldwide vaccination program to eradicate the disease. They believe the end of polio to be in the near future.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/471910_2

:eusa_whistle:
Whistle away Valerie it does not change the fact that you have spread misinformation in this thread. For whatever reasons.

I did not once in this thread say that vaccination programs should stop, I am saying basically the same thing as experts from CDC and FDA testified in 2000 to congress, take the thimerosal and any other poisons out of the vaccines entirely, completely and totally period as in none; do not even leave a trace amount. Mercury is a heavy metal and while I"m aware that it is used in dentistry as someone posted, I don't think "they do it so we can too" is a valid argument. We are talking about injecting chemicals directly into a muscle or the blood stream. It has been my understanding and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the scientific community was going to lighten society's burden from sickness and disease. From some of the stuff I am finding it would appear that some in this community are hell bent on making us dependent on them as if they want the problems in society so they can establish a cyclical scenario insuring them of a financial future.

At this point if the FDA will not or is not willing to take thimerosal out of all vaccines then at the very least give the recipient of the shot proper notification so that they know what is in the shot. Hell even cigarette packages have warnings on them "SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING Cigarette Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide". If informed consent is too much to ask as a safety measure then perhaps some of our tax money should be allocated for another purpose. Besides, since drgregg denies a monetary interest exists then perhaps that money could be use in another area. It is just like the lie that FDA is claiming that no one really cares if GM Alfalfa seeds are released into the public that will contaminate everyone else's crop and property whether they like it or not. Big-agri-biz is creating another business cycle for hay seed to insure their financial future. What is the common denominator in these two scenarios?

The CDC, FDA and the AAP recommended that vaccine manufacturers stop using thiomersal. Valerie you should take your own advice and stop lying. Thimerosal, which is properly spelled "mercury" or "hydrargyrum", has not been removed from all vaccines.

You mentioned the Lancet paper. This was Andrew Wakefield's study which was originally written in 1998. This study did not mention thimerosal because the specific brand of the particular vaccine (MMR) which was the subject of the study had never contained thimerosal. That 1998 study did not refer to or even mention thimerosal. The 1998 study was not about neurological tissue damage. That Lancet paper you referred to talked about specific GI tract changes that Wakefield claimed to have found. Wakefield was silent on thimerosal.

However, many other vaccines do still contain thimerosal. These are still being shot into the unsuspecting, ill informed and this fact is listed in the CDC and FDA charts that you keep ignoring for the year 2008.

Canada banned thimerosal in 1996 in all vaccines. What is wrong with the American FDA/USDA/CDC/HHS and congress? Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. It is now 2010, thirty years after Russia, a communist nation banned this crap.

I don't want the govt subsidizing vaccines and preventing diseases.
Keep big govt out of my business.

Bet you don't wanna help create financial stability for a few elite by making everyone else sick so they can make you pay to try to cure you, study you and take care of you either on your tax dollar. I agree. "Keep big govt out of my business". Those dead children and adults might have liked to been able to say the same thing. Any sick because of this now who are still among us may like to say the same thing. What do you suppose big pharmacy is going to say about them, "you can't believe a word these people say they have diminished capacity"?

OK, Ro. I'm starting to feel a bit bad, here. You seem like a very nice person. And obviously you are quite passionate and enthusiastic about this topic (and other anti-chemistry topics). But, you are not being scientific at all when discussing science.

I strongly - emphasis on 'strongly' - suggest that you focus that passion and that enthusiasm onto getting better educated in science and how it works.

Si, it matters not whether you think I am educated or not. I want to know since everyone has to be so highly educated, why in the hell there is no prerequisite for common sense for some of these scientists?

Si, it matters not whether you think I am educated or not. I want to know since everyone has to be so highly educated, why in the hell there is no prerequisite for common sense for some of these scientists?
I suspect you are quite educated, but I would bet good money that your good education does not include much science, if any. Common sense is not equivalent to correlation meaning causation. Your kind of 'common sense' in this thread would have one believing that postal stamp costs are responsible for global warming.

us_post_causes_global_warming_lrg.jpg

Those who have a basic understanding of science rarely make that sort of mistake.

Whistle away Valerie it does not change the fact that you have spread misinformation in this thread. For whatever reasons.

Valerie you should take your own advice and stop lying.

:rolleyes: Feel free to be specific about my supposed lies and misinformation.
I would like to see that, too. But I fear that she is only projecting, so we may be out of luck.

Well, fortunately people can read the thread for themselves if they want. :lol:

Rodishi has reached official nutbar status in my book. :cuckoo:

Hey Ro, I'll be expecting direct quotes with links to those alleged lies.

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

No reasonable purpose to go back and reiterate from your edited posts. The information is available for anyone who desires to look into it.

No reasonable purpose to go back and reiterate from your edited posts. The information is available for anyone who desires to look into it.

:lol: So not only alleged lies and misinformation but now I edited my posts? :eusa_liar:

Get a grip wackjob. :cuckoo:

Now, you're just being nasty. Any edits are insignificant and she has been spot on in her presentation of her points.

You have not.

Now you lie.

Loser.

FDA is there to protect us.

Then why do they mandate placing ethylene vinyl acetate AKA carpet glue in the tubes of cigarettes?

Possibly you may find the answer to that question in these links.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PREVNAR: A Critical View of a New Childhood Vaccine

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/107297-new-vaccine-by-pfizer-for-babes.html

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/rr/rr4909.pdf

Who owns Pfizer and Wyeth?

I don't believe I have to post back anything when you or anyone else posts crap. e.g. "Loser".

You can take whatever course you want to try and derail any reporting or investigative efforts that are out there. It does not change the fact that 324,381 adverse effect events concerning vaccines were filed with VAERS. There are others much more familiar with these events and their causes than me. They are actively accessing and studying not only these events but others and the causation factors. This work also takes time and money. However, tax payers are not funding it via the bureaucratic system of our government. The line was drawn in the sand before I came along. You evidently have decided which side of that line you stand on.

adverseaffectsofvaccinesreporttoVAE.png

I don't believe I have to post back anything when you or anyone else posts crap. e.g. "Loser".

You can take whatever course you want to try and derail any reporting or investigative efforts that are out there. It does not change the fact that 324,381 adverse effect events concerning vaccines were filed with VAERS. There are others much more familiar with these events and their causes than me. They are actively accessing and studying not only these events but others and the causation factors. This work also takes time and money. However, tax payers are not funding it via the bureaucratic system of our government. The line was drawn in the sand before I came along. You evidently have decided which side of that line you stand on.

adverseaffectsofvaccinesreporttoVAE.png

OH yey, more copy and paste bullshit. You don't respond because you know you are full of shit, and this just proves it yet again. If you don't want to be called a loser, stop spamming us with copy and paste nonsense and the inability to form a rational argument.

Autism is not caused by vaccination, and you continuing to hold on to that lie shows you are a loser troll who doesn't give a shit about facts. Everybody has pointed out arguments,n and a court proceeding supporting it also, and all you do is copy and paste a chart? Troll

OH yey, more copy and paste bullshit. You don't respond because you know you are full of shit, and this just proves it yet again. If you don't want to be called a loser, stop spamming us with copy and paste nonsense and the inability to form a rational argument.

Autism is not caused by vaccination, and you continuing to hold on to that lie shows you are a loser troll who doesn't give a shit about facts. Everybody has pointed out arguments,n and a court proceeding supporting it also, and all you do is copy and paste a chart? Troll

Use the ignore button, it is very simple you just go to your control panel, look on the left hand side of your screen, you should see "Edit Ignore List" under "Settings & Options", click on the "Edit Ignore List" option and add anyone that you do not want to see in the forum. You may wish to open a second window to do this so you will be able to read the instructions while you put me on your ignore list. That is what it is there for.

You do nothing more than try to instigate. Do not expect me to waste anymore time responding to you as it may not happen.

Forum List

Back