Bad science kills & injures

Mercury damn sure does.

Yes it does retard, but at high doses, way beyond any exposure from vaccines.
If a child is 'shot up' at birth and their life expectancy is 75 years, how many shots of your low dose mercury is safe for them in their lifetime? Is a child's life span or good health heightened or increased, decreased or remain the same under your regimen of injected witch brew? And if we include any more of your witch brew that is not pushed out on the market as of yet I'm sure the number of total shots will have to be decreased. Future discoveries not yet shoved out on the population yet. You know, like radiation exposure we get from x-rays. After so many x-rays we're not supposed to receive any more. Right?

Not to change the subject here but you and Valerie are trying to limit this thing to just autism. There is a full range of neurological damage associated with even small or low doses of mercury. Hasn't Inorganic Mercury been proven to be more damaging to mammalians than it is to invertebrates or is this just more bullshit from your own clan?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Guess you dont' have much time left to live, since you apparently won't use medication or any modern medicine since its nothing but witches brew to you.

Mercury damn sure does.

If a child is 'shot up' at birth and their life expectancy is 75 years, how many shots of your low dose mercury is safe for them in their lifetime? Is a child's life span or good health heightened or increased, decreased or remain the same under your regimen of injected witch brew? And if we include any more of your witch brew that is not pushed out on the market as of yet I'm sure the number of total shots will have to be decreased. Future discoveries not yet shoved out on the population yet. You know, like radiation exposure we get from x-rays. After so many x-rays we're not supposed to receive any more. Right?

Not to change the subject here but you and Valerie are trying to limit this thing to just autism. There is a full range of neurological damage associated with even small or low doses of mercury. Hasn't Inorganic Mercury been proven to be more damaging to mammalians than it is to invertebrates or is this just more bullshit from your own clan?
witch-brew%5B1%5D.gif

^ Scientists at work, brewing vaccine to poison da chilluns.

you can even see the mercury.

Mon dieu! :cuckoo:

>>

Thimerosal
Information about Thimerosal

Since 2001, with the exception of some influenza (flu) vaccines, thimerosal is not used as a preservative in routinely recommended childhood vaccines.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Third time's a charm? :eusa_whistle:

Mon dieu! :cuckoo:

>>

Thimerosal
Information about Thimerosal

Since 2001, with the exception of some influenza (flu) vaccines, thimerosal is not used as a preservative in routinely recommended childhood vaccines.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Third time's a charm
? :eusa_whistle:

that's crazy witch talk.

Guess you dont' have much time left to live, since you apparently won't use medication or any modern medicine since its nothing but witches brew to you.

I definitely won't be getting a flu shot or any other vaccines known at this time. Since most family members live to be well over eighty and even into the hundred mark time will tell. Besides, I'm too busy tryin' to "get a life". I am sure glad that you and Val have a life. Where did you guys find it? In a petri dish?

I definitely won't be getting a flu shot or any other vaccines known at this time. Since most family members live to be well over eighty and even into the hundred mark time will tell. Besides, I'm too busy tryin' to "get a life". I am sure glad that you and Val have a life. Where did you guys find it? In a petri dish?

Yeah, thanks to modern medicine and technology gained from the science you love to bastardize.

yeah, too busy being an ignorant asshole spreading lies an misiformation and your own bastardized version of science.

Dear God. This thread is a perfect example of one ignorant in science, but thinking they are not, then being a fear-monger.

Sheesh. When you don't know what you're talking about, stop continuing to remove all doubt that you are a fool.

Don't play at science.

Yeah, thanks to modern medicine and technology gained from the science you love to bastardize.

yeah, too busy being an ignorant asshole spreading lies an misiformation and your own bastardized version of science.

Wrong. My grands canned their own food and did not take vaccines when they were babes. They lived a simple life before science, big pharma, agribiz and all of their associated chemicals polluted the shit out of the earth.

I agree you do bastardize good science.

i hope you can profit from the common sense of the population around you.

Children get more mercury eating fish daddy caught than they do from vaccines.

Or perhaps from mommy while in mommies womb?

Last edited:

Wrong. My grands canned their own food and did not take vaccines when they were babes. They lived a simple life before science, big pharma, agribiz and all of their associated chemicals polluted the shit out of the earth.

I agree you do bastardize good science.
[Emphasis mine] Bad science...bad, BAD!

:rolleyes:

OK, Ro. I'm starting to feel a bit bad, here. You seem like a very nice person. And obviously you are quite passionate and enthusiastic about this topic (and other anti-chemistry topics). But, you are not being scientific at all when discussing science.

I strongly - emphasis on 'strongly' - suggest that you focus that passion and that enthusiasm onto getting better educated in science and how it works.

I remember when the polio vaccine came out.

Was that a bad thing?
Probably. And penicillin...that's some bad stuff. Ah, the good old days before doctors did anything worse than bleed people.

or pre-morphine and anesthesia or pain medication ohter than booze. Yey for the good old days of no science.

My great grandparents had 13 kids, 7 died as a child. WHat did they die from? Pertussis, diphtheria, and disease since eradicated thanks to vaccine.

As recently as the 1950s, about 20,000 people per year in the United States were affected by poliovirus. The number of paralytic polio cases fell to less than 100 per year in the 1960s because of the institution of the polio vaccine. In 1994, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Western hemisphere free of the wild-type poliovirus. The WHO also organized a worldwide vaccination program to eradicate the disease. They believe the end of polio to be in the near future.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/471910_2

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back