Baby it's cold outside....Flights are cancelled, I guess old Saint Nick is going to have to dust off an old one, since there is no global warming....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
ABC News Live Update: Major winter storm just in time for Christmas (msn.com)

Brrrr......Havent seen a snow storm like this since the last polar vortex a few years ago, but that was in January, while this is the 1st day into the Winter Solstice (where the days start getting longer again). How can it be that if the Earth is warming year over year, yet the cold has crept in earlier this month, where it should be cold in February and only last maybe till the end of March? It is because prog slaves cannot remember what they even did 2 weeks ago, let alone last year. So here is a golden oldy that Santa is gearing up to do..

Brrrr......Havent seen a snow storm like this since the last polar vortex a few years ago, but that was in January, while this is the 1st day into the Winter Solstice (where the days start getting longer again). How can it be that if the Earth is warming year over year, yet the cold has crept in earlier this month, where it should be cold in February and only last maybe till the end of March? It is because prog slaves cannot remember what they even did 2 weeks ago, let alone last year. So here is a golden oldy that Santa is gearing up to do..

NO GLOBAL WARMING???
but the experts said there was,,,

I'm so confused,,,

NO GLOBAL WARMING???

I'm so confused,,,

All caused by man and his terrible treatment of the planet....

NO GLOBAL WARMING???

I'm so confused,,,

well we do kinda treat it like shit in some places,,, but that isnt having the effect they claim,,,

How can it be that if the Earth is warming year over year, yet the cold has crept in earlier this month, where it should be cold in February and only last maybe till the end of March?

This chart explains it all. :eusa_whistle:

1608758226368.png

And still another right winger that doesn't know the difference between climate change and weather, preferring instead to recycle talking points.
Honestly, you need some new material. BTW, it's supposed to be rain up here.

Does this mean you will condemn the numerous hottest day, summer, month or year on record postings?

Really I have never seen you do that, maybe you don't know what hypocrisy is.....

And still another right winger that doesn't know the difference between climate change and weather, preferring instead to recycle talking points.
There are a lot of rightwing idiots who don't understand the difference between climate and weather.

There are a lot of rightwing idiots who don't understand the difference between climate and weather.
We understand who actually created and controls both climate and weather.

Gets cold every winter and like clockwork the steady statist come out with every storm. "See it's not warming, them scientist are just stupid or corrupt like Faux News says......"

Maybe the global warming is in my neck of the woods. This is the second year we will not have a real winter.
I'm in florida-----it feels like winter here even though normally I swim through December.

Dude, how many times do you need this explained to you?

A cold snap, in the winter, does not mean global warming isn't real.

Even if there's snow!

source.gif

NO GLOBAL WARMING???

I'm so confused,,,

didnt you hear, it is caused by cattle burps and farts, not man..

Are cows bad for the environment? - The Washington Post

Shit, unless we kill off all cows, we are screwed....

NO GLOBAL WARMING???

I'm so confused,,,

I'll take 1000 lbs of Porterhouse please

NO GLOBAL WARMING???

I'm so confused,,,

I'll take 1000 lbs of Porterhouse please

Now that's a lot of beef......

Forum List

Back