First it was Global Warming, then it was Climate Change. Suddenly a Polar Vortex messed everything up with Sub Zero Temps, now Omega Block.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
May snowstorm bringing 'extremely dangerous' conditions to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
A low-pressure system associated with a weather pattern known as an "Omega block" is expected to bring a potentially record-breaking May snow event across Michigan’s Upper Peninsula on Monday, and the winter storm's effects will wallop the region and bring extremely dangerous travel conditions.
A couple of years ago, the temperature in the Northern Parts of the United States were so cold, that the Marxists working with Scientific Consensus, couldnt come to grips that Globull Warming just wasnt happening. So the SC's decided to come up with a spiffy new name for the event, calling it a Polar Vortex, where cold weather comes out of the north(Where the ice caps are melting above 32 degrees) with sub zero temps, sometimes reaching all the way to Texas. Instead of using the old Polar Vortex again, they had to come up with a newer name like Omega block, which is pretty much the same result, just later on in the year, like MAY. I wonder what the next term for this type of event will be? PeterPiper Square?

AA1aAgzV.img

What is the evidence that Earth is warming?

Taxpayer funded color fudge charts...

While the actual data all along has shown precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANs which explains
NO BREAKOUT in CANE Activity
NO OCEAN RISE which proves
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

Co2 does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

What does cause Earth climate change is the position of land near the poles and tectonic plate movement. Every piece of land within 600 miles of a pole is in ICE AGE which is CONTINENT SPECIFIC.... and everything more than 600 miles away is NOT.

May snowstorm bringing 'extremely dangerous' conditions to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula A couple of years ago, the temperature in the Northern Parts of the United States were so cold, that the Marxists working with Scientific Consensus, couldnt come to grips that Globull Warming just wasnt happening. So the SC's decided to come up with a spiffy new name for the event, calling it a Polar Vortex, where cold weather comes out of the north(Where the ice caps are melting above 32 degrees) with sub zero temps, sometimes reaching all the way to Texas. Instead of using the old Polar Vortex again, they had to come up with a newer name like Omega block, which is pretty much the same result, just later on in the year, like MAY. I wonder what the next term for this type of event will be? PeterPiper Square?

AA1aAgzV.img

Add it up...

Snow in Saudi for the first time in 100 years
Lake Tahoe freezes first time in 30 years
Another below average Cane season
Venice canals running dry - Venice is supposed to be underwater soon

May snowstorm bringing 'extremely dangerous' conditions to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula A couple of years ago, the temperature in the Northern Parts of the United States were so cold, that the Marxists working with Scientific Consensus, couldnt come to grips that Globull Warming just wasnt happening. So the SC's decided to come up with a spiffy new name for the event, calling it a Polar Vortex, where cold weather comes out of the north(Where the ice caps are melting above 32 degrees) with sub zero temps, sometimes reaching all the way to Texas. Instead of using the old Polar Vortex again, they had to come up with a newer name like Omega block, which is pretty much the same result, just later on in the year, like MAY. I wonder what the next term for this type of event will be? PeterPiper Square?

AA1aAgzV.img
i think the american people finally realize we have the cleanest air in the world, and have to eat bugs and freeze to death because of it and fix it.........more grasshoppers and chocolate please...lolol

AA1aAgzV.img
i remember paris had the hottest day in 100 yrs some yrs ago...all because of climate change...lol..well what happened 100 yrs ago...........lolol.........dumb fucking brainless chickens

QUICK...send al gore all your money or we're all DOOMED!

Bernie is the guy, he wants it all above $999 million (even though those people have the money in shares of stock, and forcing them to sell will wreck the stock market and thus IRAs, etc.).

LOL!!!

Snow is now 50F???

LOL!!!!

The snow is warming. Is the snow warming Minnesota today??

LOL!!
I hoped that my other , Hotter Under the Collar , global warming suggestion would signal my "piss take" of gullible snowflakes .

As Chris Sutton would say , Come On EMH , you are better than that .

Remember you are dealing with a very slick UK chick and not some bonehead Mountain top resident.

• Winner
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back