Oh look, more Global Warming heading across the United States. Sure am glad i live in Floor E. Da.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Storm hitting Midwest and South before heading to East Coast for Christmas (msn.com)
On Tuesday afternoon and evening, damaging winds up to 95 mph with blowing snow shut down I-70 just west of Denver.
In Utah, strong winds and blowing snow caused near whiteout conditions at times, as well as delays on roads.

Just imagine if We the People, of the US, didnt have fossil fuels to not only travel , but have machines that clean the roads, or CH4 that heats our house and cooks our food. So here you are, with your solar power, completely void, because in "winter" you have the shortest days of light, but the wind factor, yeah it is blowing but if you get iced up, then the fans just sit there. So go ahead, prog slaves, save the planet by giving up your CO2 and freeze to death, the rest of US will just have more......

When you have "whiteout conditions" you will end up with "blackouts".

This has been a nonpaid advertisement for the Clean New Deal.
save-the-planet-kill-yourself-hoodies-men-s-hoodie.jpg

No one denies that the temperature of the earth could be rising

it was risen and fallen naturally since Creation

what is in didpute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax
I deny it. You would think after 120 years of the industrial revolution where tons of CO2 were put into the air, that we all should be living in Prehistoric temperatures, but like what is coming up, there is no way the Earth is warming. But those thermometers sure are placed where the temps can be skewed. All for extra dollars that the "scientists", and politicians can scam off the IGNORATNT prog slaves.

PROOF that NASA is faking global temperature data to push the false “global warming” science fraud (climate.news)

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter

Science denier.
For 30 years, the Dept. of Energy and “scientific establishment” has blocked the truth about cold fusion (Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions), the ultimate “renewable” energy solution for humanity (climate.news)
Despite all the alarm and warnings about fossil fuels and carbon dioxide emissions, the “scientific” establishment has systematically blocked the publication of science papers and the dissemination of knowledge about cold fusion, also known as Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR).

LENR describes a phenomenon that has been replicated in hundreds of laboratories around the world, including labs in Japan, China, France, Italy, and across the USA. It involves the release of excess heat energy — unexplainable by normal chemical reactions — through an electrochemical process that transforms mass into energy via a mysterious fusion-like phenomenon that takes place at temperatures close to room temperature.
This just further proves how so-called “science” is actually a dangerous anti-knowledge cult. No evidence that contradicts the current beliefs of the cult is allowed to be presented. No facts that don’t fit current models will ever be published. The science establishment has abandoned the search for knowledge and truth, and in its place we now get total junk science lunacy pushing progressivism nonsense like the absurd idea that there are an infinite number of genders and than “men can have babies.”
And instead of embracing the promise of LENR technology which could replace billions of barrels of oil consumption around the world, the scientific establishment instead pushes the climate change hoax, pretending that carbon dioxide is a pollutant that will destroy the world. (In fact, CO2 is the miracle greening molecule for all plant life on Earth. Without it, human civilization and nearly every food web on the planet would collapse.)

No one denies that the temperature of the earth could be rising

it was risen and fallen naturally since Creation

what is in didpute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax
I deny it. You would think after 120 years of the industrial revolution where tons of CO2 were put into the air, that we all should be living in Prehistoric temperatures, but like what is coming up, there is no way the Earth is warming. But those thermometers sure are placed where the temps can be skewed. All for extra dollars that the "scientists", and politicians can scam off the IGNORATNT prog slaves.

PROOF that NASA is faking global temperature data to push the false “global warming” science fraud (climate.news)
I can feel the earth warming

when I was a kid deer season meant the need for heavy insulated winder clothing and we still froze our butts off in november

now its january before there is any serious cold weather in my region

we garden year round in my area when it used to be impossible

its the irrational liberal fear of change along with the crazy notions of how to fight Mother Nature that I object to

Storm hitting Midwest and South before heading to East Coast for Christmas (msn.com)
On Tuesday afternoon and evening, damaging winds up to 95 mph with blowing snow shut down I-70 just west of Denver.
In Utah, strong winds and blowing snow caused near whiteout conditions at times, as well as delays on roads.

Just imagine if We the People, of the US, didnt have fossil fuels to not only travel , but have machines that clean the roads, or CH4 that heats our house and cooks our food. So here you are, with your solar power, completely void, because in "winter" you have the shortest days of light, but the wind factor, yeah it is blowing but if you get iced up, then the fans just sit there. So go ahead, prog slaves, save the planet by giving up your CO2 and freeze to death, the rest of US will just have more......

When you have "whiteout conditions" you will end up with "blackouts".

This has been a nonpaid advertisement for the Clean New Deal.
save-the-planet-kill-yourself-hoodies-men-s-hoodie.jpg
How much above sea level do you live there in Florida?

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter

Science denier.
For 30 years, the Dept. of Energy and “scientific establishment” has blocked the truth about cold fusion (Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions), the ultimate “renewable” energy solution for humanity (climate.news)
Despite all the alarm and warnings about fossil fuels and carbon dioxide emissions, the “scientific” establishment has systematically blocked the publication of science papers and the dissemination of knowledge about cold fusion, also known as Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR).

LENR describes a phenomenon that has been replicated in hundreds of laboratories around the world, including labs in Japan, China, France, Italy, and across the USA. It involves the release of excess heat energy — unexplainable by normal chemical reactions — through an electrochemical process that transforms mass into energy via a mysterious fusion-like phenomenon that takes place at temperatures close to room temperature.
This just further proves how so-called “science” is actually a dangerous anti-knowledge cult. No evidence that contradicts the current beliefs of the cult is allowed to be presented. No facts that don’t fit current models will ever be published. The science establishment has abandoned the search for knowledge and truth, and in its place we now get total junk science lunacy pushing progressivism nonsense like the absurd idea that there are an infinite number of genders and than “men can have babies.”
And instead of embracing the promise of LENR technology which could replace billions of barrels of oil consumption around the world, the scientific establishment instead pushes the climate change hoax, pretending that carbon dioxide is a pollutant that will destroy the world. (In fact, CO2 is the miracle greening molecule for all plant life on Earth. Without it, human civilization and nearly every food web on the planet would collapse.)

Rossi build a commercial unit yet?

Forum List

Back