Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

Obviously Obama's 'team' didn't look in the 1993 archives.
Obviously?

I suspect they would have. These guys get vetted with a fine toothed comb. No one wants embarrassing political situations. If there was any official complaints, it would have been looked at.

Christine Blasey Ford never approached anyone with allegations about Bret Kavanaugh prior to his nomination for the Supreme Court. In fact she brought the claim anonymously over the summer but it took months to break out into public view as you may recall it was someone from Diane Feinstein office who leaked it yet Kavanaugh was still vilified over it.

Obviously?

I suspect they would have. These guys get vetted with a fine toothed comb. No one wants embarrassing political situations. If there was any official complaints, it would have been looked at.

No 'official' complaint is required, believe women. She's a lifelong Democrat and former Dem staffer, seems credible to me.

Obviously?

At the very least, the senate should have investigated the complaint at the time, for Biden to retain his security clearance. Any sort of complaint that could lead to blackmail is a primary red flag.

Christine Blasey Ford never approached anyone with allegations about Bret Kavanaugh prior to his nomination for the Supreme Court. In fact she brought the claim anonymously over the summer but it took months to break out into public view as you may recall it was someone from Diane Feinstein office who leaked it yet Kavanaugh was still vilified over it.

Now that Dems were caught red handed they are squealing like stuck pigs and flailing in all directions.

She told her therapist about it in 2012.

No 'official' complaint is required, believe women. She's a lifelong Democrat and former Dem staffer, seems credible to me.
Reade claims she filed a complaint, but didn't include any information about a sexual assault, or sexual harassment in the complaint. But that was after it was reported she filed a sexual assault complaint.

Curious that after Joe BIden instructed the Senate and the National Archives to release any complaint they had, what would be found in it was downgraded.

She told her therapist about it in 2012.
So I might be mistaken but I don't believe her therapist could legally say anything about it or make it public without her premission. The reality is with Kavanaugh and Biden you have allegations being made against them decades after the alleged assaults took place at a time when both are being considered for very powerful legal and government positions a Supreme Court Justice and possible President of the United States.

Reade claims she filed a complaint, but didn't include any information about a sexual assault, or sexual harassment in the complaint. But that was after it was reported she filed a sexual assault complaint.

Curious that after Joe BIden instructed the Senate and the National Archives to release any complaint they had, what would be found in it was downgraded.

You are confused. Reade said she was afraid to come forward, you know like the Kavanaugh accuser. Will you demand Senate hearings now that the Associate Press just found 2 more witnesses who corroborate Reade's story and timeline?

1588476250372.png

One thing is for sure, women voters will know where Dem politicians really stand on believing women this election. I told you people not to nominate Biden, don't say I didn't warn you.

You are confused. Reade said she was afraid to come forward, you know like the Kavanaugh accuser. Will you demand Senate hearings now that the Associate Press just found 2 more witnesses who corroborate Reade's story and timeline?
One can cooberate that she filed a complaint that didn't contain an assault or sexual harassment complaint. The other from a decade later where she allegedly told her story.

As I said, call in the FBI and have them investigate everything.

Barack Obama's campaign manager has an article that doesn't reflect good on Tara Reade's 27 year old allegation against Joe Biden.
(Neither did the RNC, obviously, which would have had a field day with it).
In 2008 Reade never approached the Obama team about Biden having done anything to her, and the team found no complaints whatsoever, or allegations of any kind against Biden. No hints of any complaint was found anywhere.
Reade has been questioned for her inconsistent statements regarding what allegedly happened, as well as her inexplicable silence until Biden had a real shot at becoming President.

How doesn't it "reflect good" on it at all? It might not reflect good on B. Hussein O's vetting process. Although my guess is that the Obama team just thought they could keep it under wraps, and BTW, they were right. They kept it secret during the entire Obama Regime.

Barack Obama's campaign manager has an article that doesn't reflect good on Tara Reade's 27 year old allegation against Joe Biden.
In 2008 Reade never approached the Obama team about Biden having done anything to her, and the team found no complaints whatsoever, or allegations of any kind against Biden. No hints of any complaint was found anywhere.
Reade has been questioned for her inconsistent statements regarding what allegedly happened, as well as her inexplicable silence until Biden had a real shot at becoming President.
Irrelevant.

Believe all women!!
this just in from CNN,,,the CNN legal team here has found no evidence tieing the 33,000 deleted emails to any wrong doing by Hillary Clinton

One thing is for sure, women voters will know where Dem politicians really stand on believing women this election. I told you people not to nominate Biden, don't say I didn't warn you.
Biden called for a full investigation.

What more could you ask for?

Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

The Associated Press just found 2 more witnesses who corroborate Reade's story.

Chapter 3: Polygraph for Sex Offender Management (Probation and Supervised Release Conditions)

Polygraph for pedophiles: how virtual reality is used to assess sex offenders
A
lab in Montreal is developing virtual reality images that can help build a profile of a pedophile, and determine their risk to society

1588477656556.png

1588477608197.png

1588478357405.png

1588478439442.png

A picture shows Vice President Joe Biden groping Stephanie Carter, wife of former defense secretary Ash Carter, during a government ceremony.

1588478930597.png

Is this person safe for society ???

Last edited:
Biden called for a full investigation.

What more could you ask for?

No Biden denied everything, lied said the NY Times exonerated him, lied said the national archives had his records. He's flailing.

(Neither did the RNC, obviously, which would have had a field day with it).

I guess they didn't bother to talk to the 5 people she told at the time, or look up her senate complaint. But hey it was the maobama folks, no competence expected.

Forum List

Back