A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account

This is getting serious for Joe Biden. Point is Tara Reade obviously didn't just make this stuff up now like Christine Blasey Ford did. No one came forward for Christine Blasey Ford like they are for Tara Reade.

No its not, I suspect Jacob Wohl or one of his many aliases paid her or someone else. Most of us women could accuse anyone of sexual assault 27 years later, but in the end , its she said verses he said, and she has changed her story a few times, and Joe Biden does not have a hx of assaulting women like tramp has.
what woman has Trump assaulted ?

I just want to see Dims be consistent.
Truth is, this is really good news for the party. This gives them the excuse of dumping him, and getting someone who can actually speak coherently.
i think if they do dump him Sanders would become the nominee.... its to late to replace him with someone that hasnt campaigned ... Sanders has not dropped out and he may have legal grounds to become the nominee by default .

But will Dimocrats be consistent ?
Will The Women's March get out in the streets ?
Will the #MeToo'ers start tweeting ?

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

• Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's Senate office, has accused the Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her in a congressional hallway in 1993.
  • Now Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter, tells Insider that Reade told her about the alleged assault in detail in 1995 or 1996: "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."
  • A former colleague of Reade's also told Insider that Reade talked in the mid-1990s of being sexually harassed by her former boss in Washington, DC.
  • The women have come forward just days after video emerged of a woman that Reade says is her mother calling into CNN's Larry King Live in 1993 to talk about her daughter's "problems" with a prominent senator.
  • Biden has not addressed the accusations, but a campaign spokesperson says they are false.
  • Insider is making this exclusive story available for free to non-subscribers. To read our full interview with LaCasse about Reade's allegations — and to support our journalism — please click here and subscribe.

Joe biden is everything the left wing/democrat party accuses Trump of being...

He is corrupt, he is incompetent, he is mentally ill....and he actually did abuse a woman's P***y. All of those things they say about Trump.....and joe biden actually is those things....

Truth is, this is really good news for the party. This gives them the excuse of dumping him, and getting someone who can actually speak coherently.
i think if they do dump him Sanders would become the nominee.... its to late to replace him with someone that hasnt campaigned ... Sanders has not dropped out and he may have legal grounds to become the nominee by default .

They will do whatever they want. They will do whatever it takes to get power, and biden will be gone if they think they need to do it to beat Trump.

But will Dimocrats be consistent ?
Will The Women's March get out in the streets ?
Will the #MeToo'ers start tweeting ?

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

• Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's Senate office, has accused the Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her in a congressional hallway in 1993.
  • Now Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter, tells Insider that Reade told her about the alleged assault in detail in 1995 or 1996: "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."
  • A former colleague of Reade's also told Insider that Reade talked in the mid-1990s of being sexually harassed by her former boss in Washington, DC.
  • The women have come forward just days after video emerged of a woman that Reade says is her mother calling into CNN's Larry King Live in 1993 to talk about her daughter's "problems" with a prominent senator.
  • Biden has not addressed the accusations, but a campaign spokesperson says they are false.
  • Insider is making this exclusive story available for free to non-subscribers. To read our full interview with LaCasse about Reade's allegations — and to support our journalism — please click here and subscribe.
Hang in there, Joe! If Sen. Kennedy can drown his pregnant girlfriend, you should be able to continue being a serial sexual predator and still be in good standing with the democrat Party

Humour noire!

Why are Bernie supporters trying to sabotage Biden?
Because they're ticked off that the DNC once again chose the nominee and made sure it wasn't Bernie. They should be mad, and make their voices heard loud and clear. Vote Trump (or anyone but a democrat).

The voters chose the nominee. Just like they chose Trump in the primaries.

They will do whatever they want. They will do whatever it takes to get power, and biden will be gone if they think they need to do it to beat Trump.

Sanders failed to win anywhere near enough primary states. The ONLY reason you guys care is that if he were the nominee, he'd be easier for Trump to beat.

This is getting serious for Joe Biden. Point is Tara Reade obviously didn't just make this stuff up now like Christine Blasey Ford did. No one came forward for Christine Blasey Ford like they are for Tara Reade.

No its not, I suspect Jacob Wohl or one of his many aliases paid her or someone else. Most of us women could accuse anyone of sexual assault 27 years later, but in the end , its she said verses he said, and she has changed her story a few times, and Joe Biden does not have a hx of assaulting women like tramp has.
what woman has Trump assaulted ?

Google it. It's been a topic of conversation many times. No need to repeat the same info over and over.

Ahem

But hey, let's say Tara's accusations ARE credible. You REALLY wanna go one vs TWENTY FIVE? :)

Why are Bernie supporters trying to sabotage Biden?
Because they're ticked off that the DNC once again chose the nominee and made sure it wasn't Bernie. They should be mad, and make their voices heard loud and clear. Vote Trump (or anyone but a democrat).

The voters chose the nominee. Just like they chose Trump in the primaries.
I wonder how many houses Bernie will pick up this time around?

Ahem

But hey, let's say Tara's accusations ARE credible. You REALLY wanna go one vs TWENTY FIVE? :)

I admit, I don't know what to make of them.

Pro:
Other people remember her telling them about the incident and have said so. Clearly something happened.​
Question: Did she name Biden or only refer to someone she worked for or respected?​

Con:
There is no evidence of a history of sexual assault with him. This is confirmed by other women who worked with him, and in the same place/time frame as Reade. Touching - yes. But none of them read that as sexual assault. You may not like Biden, but this sort of behavior (assault/rape) doesn't seem in character with him according to those who work with/around him.​
She did not name him in the police report - why? That seems odd to me. She made a point of stating she filed a report so people would know it was true. If a false report was filed - she'd be in trouble. But if a report didn't name names, and she was actually assaulted by someone else....then? Is it usual to not name the offender in a report? I don't know.​
She has kind of an odd (unbalanced) emotional background.​

My initial feeling, since there is no evidence - is something happened. People close to her said she was very upset about something. But not a lot of specificity - or naming names. In this it reminds me of Ford - something traumatic clearly happened to her. But there is no way of saying exactly who or what. With Tara though - I don't think an alcoholic haze of uncontrolled teenage parties is to blame.

So what do you make of it? I don't know. But I agree with CandyCorn - it needs to be investigated thoroughly.

Ahem

Pro:
Other people remember her telling them about the incident and have said so. Clearly something happened.​
Question: Did she name Biden or only refer to someone she worked for or respected?​

Con:
There is no evidence of a history of sexual assault with him. This is confirmed by other women who worked with him, and in the same place/time frame as Reade. Touching - yes. But none of them read that as sexual assault. You may not like Biden, but this sort of behavior (assault/rape) doesn't seem in character with him according to those who work with/around him.​
She did not name him in the police report - why? That seems odd to me. She made a point of stating she filed a report so people would know it was true. If a false report was filed - she'd be in trouble. But if a report didn't name names, and she was actually assaulted by someone else....then? Is it usual to not name the offender in a report? I don't know.​

My initial feeling, since there is no evidence - is something happened. People close to her said she was very upset about something. But not a lot of specificity - or naming names. In this it reminds me of Ford - something traumatic clearly happened to her. But there is no way of saying exactly who or what. With Tara though - I don't think an alcoholic haze of uncontrolled teenage parties is to blame.

So what do you make of it? I don't know. But I agree with CandyCorn - it needs to be investigated thoroughly.

We need to take this claim just as seriously as the Kavanaugh claims.

With the FACT the RWI's were and still are in total denial of trumps and Kavanaughs raping women,

I can easily say, I don't Care, just like you didn't care.

~~~~~~
That has all been debunked, while people like you prefer to have it both ways. You'll castigate all those of the opposing ideology, while passing over your own picadilloes, i.e., Tara Reade's accusation against Joe Biden. If you were honest you'd agree to investigate the accusation rather than sweep it under the rug...

Ahem

Pro:

Con:

Yes. Investigate it thoroughly, as several people have said. Of course we should take the claims against Trump just as seriously, but he got elected anyway.

Sanders failed to win anywhere near enough primary states. The ONLY reason you guys care is that if he were the nominee, he'd be easier for Trump to beat.
neither really has a chance. or at least in my mind didn't until corona and the bungling of $ all around has impacted people who traditionally support trump. that is going to be interesting to watch play out. small business USA - a lot of 'em gone and may blame trump in all this.

Ahem

Pro:

Con:

Yes. Investigate it thoroughly, as several people have said. Of course we should take the claims against Trump just as seriously, but he got elected anyway.
i don't agree. if you are past your statute of limitations then the best you should able to do is file a case with the local police and explain why this wasn't important enough to report until now.

crap like this needs to end. part of me wants to say EAT IT LEFT - YOUR RULES. but they were stupid against kavanaugh and i feel they're stupid now.

neither really has a chance. or at least in my mind didn't until corona and the bungling of $ all around has impacted people who traditionally support trump. that is going to be interesting to watch play out. small business USA - a lot of 'em gone and may blame trump in all this.

I don't think Trump will be hurt by this.....it wasn't a policy that shut down the economy and most people support it being shut down when it was shut down......and Trump is going to move this economy forward trying to get it running again, while the democrat party governors and mayors do everything they can to keep it locked down....people will notice that.

i guess you guys have no choice but to stick with the senile rapist biden.

Forum List

Back