One of Joe Biden's 8 sexual assault accusers speaks out

Tara Reade again? :lol:

And you sucked up every single lie by that despicable Ford bitch.....You believe a lying **** like that. Her fucking mom talked about it on Larry King Live. Unscripted caller.

Wow, look at the propagandists circling the wagon to protect their chosen one.

There are more holes in Tara Reade than there are a round of Swiss Cheese!
But I can totally understand the temptation! ;)

shutterstock_editorial_10632260b.jpg
Lol thats not why you dont believe her. Its because she attacked a prominent(LMFAO) democrat.
You fool no one.

As far as Xiden's sexual assault victims go....well....I suppose: "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said

Harris is the VP....I suppose we should take our cue on this from her.

Amazing though she'd work for someone she thinks is a sexual predator....but I guess power is more important then justice for the folks she believes are victims.

Wow, look at the propagandists circling the wagon to protect their chosen one.

There are more holes in Tara Reade than there are a round of Swiss Cheese!
But I can totally understand the temptation! ;)

shutterstock_editorial_10632260b.jpg
1616504266612.png

The incident took place twenty plus years ago. Tara Reade looked like the picture above back then. Can you understand the attraction now? Posting a picture of what Reade looks like NOW and claiming she's too unattractive to have been sexually assaulted back then is the epitome of a smear campaign!

The incident took place twenty plus years ago. Tara Reade looked like the picture above back then. Can you understand the attraction now? Posting a picture of what Reade looks like NOW and claiming she's too unattractive to have been sexually assaulted back then is the epitome of a smear campaign!

Uh huh - And your team has NEVER been guilty of that! :lol:

Says she won't be silenced by Biden's media shield.

“There will be a reckoning for Joe Biden one day for the sexual misconduct, the truth will prevail and he will not silence me.”

Tara Reade took aim at both President Biden and “the media” for failing to hold the commander-in-chief “accountable” over her sexual assault claims.

The former Senate staffer was incensed over the president’s comments that Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign if he’s found guilty of sexual misconduct.

“The alarming deflection and compliance of the media to allow Joe Biden to negate his own sexual misconduct is predictable but still shocking as a survivor to be so publicly erased,” Reade told Fox News Thursday.

“The trauma I experienced by Biden was very real. The fact he is calling for another official’s investigation and possible criminal sanctions for similar charges is showing the height of arrogance about never being accountable for his own.”

Earlier this week, Biden weighed in on Cuomo’s sexual misconduct scandal, saying the governor should step down if an investigation finds him guilty.

“Yes, I think he’ll probably end up being prosecuted too,” Biden said.

The president also said that Cuomo’s seven accusers should be “taken seriously.”

“A woman should be presumed telling the truth and should not be scapegoated and become victimized by her coming forward,” Biden said. “But there should be an investigation to determine whether what she says is true.”Biden refuses to say Cuomo should resign immediately amid sex harass scandal

Reade came forward a year ago claiming Biden shoved her against a wall and penetrated her with his fingers in 1993.

“Joe Biden got away with sexually harassing and assaulting me in 1993 and other women have also come forward with similar complaints,” Reade told Fox News. “Joe Biden ascended to the presidency anyway.

“There will be a reckoning for Joe Biden one day for the sexual misconduct, the truth will prevail and he will not silence me.”

In the past, Reade has also blasted the Democratic Party for being “complicit” in sexual assaults by ignoring her allegations.
Hasn't this already been debunked? I bet someone's paying her to make some waves.

Uh huh - And your team has NEVER been guilty of that! :lol:

Get better soon. :itsok:

Leftist media attack the victim for speaking out against a Dimwinger.

I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!
Why didn't Tara name Biden in her police report?

Because, like the Clintons, Biden has a history of destroying women who accuse him.

Because, like the Clintons, Biden has a history of destroying women who accuse him.
Bullshit. She filed a police report (years after, in fact she filed it AFTER making her public accusations last year.)

Try again.

Bullshit. She filed a police report (years after, in fact she filed it AFTER making her public accusations last year.)

Try again.

Yes, I know. She knows Biden has a history of destroying his accusers, just like the Clintons. Hence the delay until she felt safe she would not be killed for filing the report.

Not a mind reader, Dummy.

Ask her.

I think Biden likes sniffing young women alot. I read somewhere he keeps a list of his best sniffs

Forum List

Back