Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Joe the Pedo?

It rhymes.

I would still pay more attention to Biden’s actions in the fall of 2002 than to his inter-season exacerbations of sexual pathologies.

Penetration into the female body with the unwashed finger in the walls of Congress "kills" one person.

Silent support for the 2002 crime of the Alcoholic killed 4,424 and wounded 31,952 of our fellow citizens.

1588397263380.png

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
14. That's one year older than Trump's youngest accuser was when he raped her.
Total bullshit. She never even hired a lawyer and never filed a police report. There would be thousands of lawyers that would take the case for free just to get the publicity and to get paid off the DNC to carry out a hit job on President Trump. But no takers, which means that even to those scumbags there is zero merit to the accusations.

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
You know, I almost hope it isn't true. That these women weren't all actually harrassed by Biden. I want this to all be a smear campaign run by Trump's people, by Trump supporters. To smear and smear and smear this guy into oblivion and crush his political career just as the Left have smeared Trump for four years so that they get a little taste of themselves. And they have asked for it with a bum like Biden, who is amazingly, an even more flaws candidate than they had with Hillary, if that is possible.

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!

What is he winning at?

Dividing the Country? Yup, he is successful at that. djt spreads and promotes hatred.
Stock Market? The market has shown over and over that trump has no effect. -4.8 GDP.
Race Relations? Get real, trump has destroyed ALL relations with ALL races. His Base is NOT a race.
The FAKE media? All created and perpetuated by djt. djt is Fake.

I got more shit, you wanna hear it.
Vote BLUE no matter Who.

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?

Forum List

Back