A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account

I just want to see Dims be consistent.
Truth is, this is really good news for the party. This gives them the excuse of dumping him, and getting someone who can actually speak coherently.
i think if they do dump him Sanders would become the nominee.... its to late to replace him with someone that hasnt campaigned ... Sanders has not dropped out and he may have legal grounds to become the nominee by default .

They will do whatever they want. They will do whatever it takes to get power, and biden will be gone if they think they need to do it to beat Trump.

Sanders failed to win anywhere near enough primary states. The ONLY reason you guys care is that if he were the nominee, he'd be easier for Trump to beat.
neither really has a chance. or at least in my mind didn't until corona and the bungling of $ all around has impacted people who traditionally support trump. that is going to be interesting to watch play out. small business USA - a lot of 'em gone and may blame trump in all this.

I don't think Trump will be hurt by this.....it wasn't a policy that shut down the economy and most people support it being shut down when it was shut down......and Trump is going to move this economy forward trying to get it running again, while the democrat party governors and mayors do everything they can to keep it locked down....people will notice that.
people are already noticing.

We can talk about Biden after Trump is held accountable.

Truth is, this is really good news for the party. This gives them the excuse of dumping him, and getting someone who can actually speak coherently.
i think if they do dump him Sanders would become the nominee.... its to late to replace him with someone that hasnt campaigned ... Sanders has not dropped out and he may have legal grounds to become the nominee by default .

They will do whatever they want. They will do whatever it takes to get power, and biden will be gone if they think they need to do it to beat Trump.

Sanders failed to win anywhere near enough primary states. The ONLY reason you guys care is that if he were the nominee, he'd be easier for Trump to beat.
i guess you guys have no choice but to stick with the senile rapist biden.

Actually, they don't have to stick with him...they have no rules except one......acquire power..........and they will do what they have to do to follow that rule....biden is not safe from being removed from the ticket...just ask bernie sanders...

We can talk about Biden after Trump is held accountable.

Yes......the 5 rules of democrat party sexual assault....

“Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge.”

But will Dimocrats be consistent ?
Will The Women's March get out in the streets ?
Will the #MeToo'ers start tweeting ?

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

• Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's Senate office, has accused the Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her in a congressional hallway in 1993.
  • Now Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter, tells Insider that Reade told her about the alleged assault in detail in 1995 or 1996: "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."
  • A former colleague of Reade's also told Insider that Reade talked in the mid-1990s of being sexually harassed by her former boss in Washington, DC.
  • The women have come forward just days after video emerged of a woman that Reade says is her mother calling into CNN's Larry King Live in 1993 to talk about her daughter's "problems" with a prominent senator.
  • Biden has not addressed the accusations, but a campaign spokesperson says they are false.
  • Insider is making this exclusive story available for free to non-subscribers. To read our full interview with LaCasse about Reade's allegations — and to support our journalism — please click here and subscribe.
What Biden did could have been on tape and it would not matter to these two faced left wing yahoos on this board, the so called media or the asshole demcrat party. left wingers and their allies get a free pass when it comes to women, GOP is guilty until proven innocent demrats are not held to account for the most part.

i guess you guys have no choice but to stick with the senile rapist biden.

Actually, they don't have to stick with him...they have no rules except one......acquire power..........and they will do what they have to do to follow that rule....biden is not safe from being removed from the ticket...just ask bernie sanders...

They sound just like the Republicans - imagine that!

Are you claiming Bernie did not suspend his campaign and endorse Biden prior to being removed from tickets? Why on earth would he remain on the ticket after that? Oh wait - this is Republican logic.

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

• Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's Senate office, has accused the Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her in a congressional hallway in 1993.
  • Now Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter, tells Insider that Reade told her about the alleged assault in detail in 1995 or 1996: "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."
  • A former colleague of Reade's also told Insider that Reade talked in the mid-1990s of being sexually harassed by her former boss in Washington, DC.
  • The women have come forward just days after video emerged of a woman that Reade says is her mother calling into CNN's Larry King Live in 1993 to talk about her daughter's "problems" with a prominent senator.
  • Biden has not addressed the accusations, but a campaign spokesperson says they are false.
  • Insider is making this exclusive story available for free to non-subscribers. To read our full interview with LaCasse about Reade's allegations — and to support our journalism — please click here and subscribe.

I don't know. Will the Retardicans be consistent? Will they bang on and slut shame Reade, will they claim this is a senseless smear of an innocent man?

I'll wait :)

How about we just let it go? Trying to drga Biden through the mud is just as wrong as what the Dems did to Kavanaugh. That doesn't make it right.

She has no proof, waited 23 years to step forward, and although possible, is unlikely to have happened as depicted because we have no one to counter her claims.

With the FACT the RWI's were and still are in total denial of trumps and Kavanaughs raping women,

I can easily say, I don't Care, just like you didn't care.

you are in total denial about Kavanaugh's accuser...

She is a well known drunken slut bag with a habit of making spectacular splashes...
and all efforts to corroborate her story fell flat. I was ready to pull the plug on him too until I saw what a sorry shitbag she actually was and I am a staunch conservative.

In Biden's case the complaints are widespread and longstanding. Secret service women have complained about ole octopus joe.....the accusations are starting to stack up and they are credible unlike the absolutely incredulous stiff that was brought against Kavanaugh.

No matter....the one thing that will always remain true is that these kinds of things do nothing to change any votes....at best it will provide fodder for investigating if the Senate holds Republican and Biden wins..... at thins point I do not expect the GOP to retake the house. I see Trump being re-elected, I see the Senate staying GOP but by an even slimmer margin....and I see another four years of investigations including another impeachment attempt. It's coming.

JO

JO

I don't know. Will the Retardicans be consistent? Will they bang on and slut shame Reade, will they claim this is a senseless smear of an innocent man?

I'll wait :)

When the accuser has no evidence, and the very people she says were there tell us they weren't there and never saw anything? Your Dr. Ford had zero........and you still tried to destroy Kavanaugh......Yeah, you left wing asshats are still morons......

every week since the 90's some democrat is on the cusp of jail time

every week since the 90's they never see the inside of a cell

the Republicans on the other hand are serving time and scratching days off calendars ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back