A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But will Dimocrats be consistent ?
Will The Women's March get out in the streets ?
Will the #MeToo'ers start tweeting ?

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

• Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's Senate office, has accused the Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her in a congressional hallway in 1993.
  • Now Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter, tells Insider that Reade told her about the alleged assault in detail in 1995 or 1996: "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."
  • A former colleague of Reade's also told Insider that Reade talked in the mid-1990s of being sexually harassed by her former boss in Washington, DC.
  • The women have come forward just days after video emerged of a woman that Reade says is her mother calling into CNN's Larry King Live in 1993 to talk about her daughter's "problems" with a prominent senator.
  • Biden has not addressed the accusations, but a campaign spokesperson says they are false.
  • Insider is making this exclusive story available for free to non-subscribers. To read our full interview with LaCasse about Reade's allegations — and to support our journalism — please click here and subscribe.

No, the democrats will not be consistent, they will circle the wagons along with the msm.
Woman's March? That is so last year, you need to catch up to 2020.
Me Too'ers? Allysa Milano dropped that like a hot potato right after the Kavenaugh hearings.

It never was about women...it was all about political games and they are proving it with Biden.

With the FACT the RWI's were and still are in total denial of trumps and Kavanaughs raping women,

I can easily say, I don't Care, just like you didn't care.
It would have been nice to actually have facts and not fuzzy thoughts with Kavenaugh.
How many rape victims came forward with Trump?

But, thanks for proving my point in my first post.

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

• Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's Senate office, has accused the Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her in a congressional hallway in 1993.
  • Now Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter, tells Insider that Reade told her about the alleged assault in detail in 1995 or 1996: "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."
  • A former colleague of Reade's also told Insider that Reade talked in the mid-1990s of being sexually harassed by her former boss in Washington, DC.
  • The women have come forward just days after video emerged of a woman that Reade says is her mother calling into CNN's Larry King Live in 1993 to talk about her daughter's "problems" with a prominent senator.
  • Biden has not addressed the accusations, but a campaign spokesperson says they are false.
  • Insider is making this exclusive story available for free to non-subscribers. To read our full interview with LaCasse about Reade's allegations — and to support our journalism — please click here and subscribe.
Really? no shit, I know a guy who is friend of guy who is the friend of the cousin of a woman that saw trump sexually assaulting a woman...

View attachment 328887
Do you deflect often? :laughing0301:

With the FACT the RWI's were and still are in total denial of trumps and Kavanaughs raping women,

There's no evidense that either raped anyone, shit for brains.
One thing is for sure, Biden can truthfully say that he has no memory of it!

All the neighbor can do is state that Reade told her about it.

That's not really evidence.

It sickens me that this is what our election process has come to include. Trump can beat Biden without Reade's help. The timing of this is so overtly obvious that no intelligent person, on either side of the aisle, should believe it...

All the neighbor can do is state that Reade told her about it.

That's not really evidence.

It sickens me that this is what our election process has come to include. Trump can beat Biden without Reade's help. The timing of this is so overtly obvious that no intelligent person, on either side of the aisle, should believe it...
I question any claim like this that has waited this long. However, payback is a bitch sometimes. And it shows how biased and predjudiced the democrats are toward alleged rape victims when it's one of their own scum that's accussed of it.

The point is YOU GUYS are the ones who made an issue out of Trump's and Kavenaugh's behavior, so now we get to see how hypocritical you guys will be.

She's ugly...Biden loses my vote.

It's been clearly established that this kind of stuff doesn't matter.

The point is YOU GUYS are the ones who made an issue out of Trump's and Kavenaugh's behavior, so now we get to see how hypocritical you guys will be.
They're not hypocrites, they're mentally ill.

No, the democrats will not be consistent, they will circle the wagons along with the msm.
Woman's March? That is so last year, you need to catch up to 2020.
Me Too'ers? Allysa Milano dropped that like a hot potato right after the Kavenaugh hearings.

It never was about women...it was all about political games and they are proving it with Biden.
It's already been established that the new normal is this kind of thing is unimportant.

It's been clearly established that this kind of stuff doesn't matter.

It's been clearly established that your side will hit the streets and scream bloody murder when a member of the GOP is accused of such acts.

And now it's in the process of being established that you guys are a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Forum List

Back