Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

The Associated Press just found 2 more witnesses who corroborate Reade's story.
this is like the campaign manager of hitler stating that adolf had no involvement of murdering anyone he was accused of

This is the "presumption of innocence" of any political crook and moral degenerate that the Democrats put forward against President Trump

1588574266902.png

Obama's vetting process was the worst in the world, judging by the job he did with the dreamers. In fact, I bet the first time they heard the name Tara Reade was last month.

Idiot Biden accidentally said that tax records are private and not for public consumption.

Oops. Sorry lefties. You will never see Trumps taxes and Biden agrees that you shouldn’t

Ford = Nonsense
Reade = Nonsense

It’s not that difficult, lefties.

Try to even fake being consistent.

Idiot Biden accidentally said that tax records are private and not for public consumption.

Oops. Sorry lefties. You will never see Trumps taxes and Biden agrees that you shouldn’t
Obama's vetting process was the worst in the world, judging by the job he did with the dreamers. In fact, I bet the first time they heard the name Tara Reade was last month.

wamose

In fact, I bet the first time they heard the name Tara Reade was last month.

SURE!

1588656480305.png

1588656581021.png

1588657155670.png

1588656608864.png

1588656818166.png

1588656658327.png

The time has come for trump folks. This madness will soon end. Enjoy the short time you have left trumpers.

The time has come for trump folks. This madness will soon end. Enjoy the short time you have left trumpers.

I am not a "Trumper". I'm for justice. And the state criminals neet to be in prison, better on the electrical chair, but NOT to participate in the election campaign

The greatest political scam of the 20th century is revealed - forgery of documents to start aggression against Iraq.

Our guys are at Arlington or in wheelchairs.

Why are the "architects" of the scam - state criminals Biden, Powell, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Libby, and Wolfowitz not in jail?

Forum List

Back