Australian Sky News: FBI raid on Trump has sent faith in American democracy to ‘rock bottom’,“broken, third-world” country

Democrats don’t vote for fascism. Democrats vote for rights and freedoms for racial minorities, gays and religious minorities.

Fascism is telling gays “no wedding cake for you!” It’s telling women they have no choice or freedom. It’s telling the religious right they can persecute anyone they don’t like.

It’s supporting white nationalism.

All of the things the Republican Party stands for. Even the Nazi flags that are at all the Trump rallies.
Racial minorities, gays and religious minorities already have rights guaranteed by law and under The Constitution.

So why do we need your Alphabet Pedo Grooming Race Hustling Lying Russian Colluding Party for anyways?

Everything you say you stand for is a lie.

You support the erosion of religious freedom.
You support the corruption of children.
You support forcing your values on others.
You support The Genocide of Minorities.
You oppose healthy and wholesome lifestyles in favor of perversion.
You oppose economic freedom and upward mobility.
You support a welfare state and burdening businesses and taxpayers with supporting free loaders who do not pay into our system.
This impacts the working poor and racial minorities more than any other single group.

The effect of everything you support is in direct opposition to those things you say you support.

You are a liar, a joke, a propagandist and hypocrite.

You are just another lying Fascist Globalist DemNazi in an ocean of lying Fascist Globalist DemNazis.

Who are you trying to convince, Adolf???

That 16 year old in Florida who isn’t “mature enough” to get an abortion and is being force to give birth instead?

Or the black election workers in Georgia who are being attacked and threatened because the President of the United States falsely said they helped Biden steal the election.

Have you convinced all the gays who were afraid to attend Pride events this year because of attacks threatened by hate groups.

How about the families of Breanna Taylor or Ahmad Arbery.

Do they think the left is fascist?? Are they afraid of what will happen if Democrats are in power.

Why do you think THEY turned out so strongly to vote out the fascist Donald Trump?????
i am just stating facts about your policy

None of these anti-abortion laws talk about the mother at all. It’s like SHE doesn’t exist at all. The life of the fetus is primary.

In ectopic pregnancies, which can never result in a live birth, doctors can do NOTHING for the mother, as long as the fetal heart beats. So instead of ending the pregnancy before the Fallopian tube ruptures, killing both mother and child, the doctor has to wait until the tube explodes, and the fetus dies, before he/she can begin to work on saving the mother. Doctors have about 10 minutes to save the mother after the tube ruptures.

This is insanity. 1/50 pregnancies is an ectopic pregnancy.

Racial minorities, gays and religious minorities already have rights guaranteed by law and under The Constitution.

So why do we need your Alphabet Pedo Grooming Race Hustling Lying Russian Colluding Party for anyways?

Everything you say you stand for is a lie.

You support the erosion of religious freedom.
You support the corruption of children.
You support forcing your values on others.
You support The Genocide of Minorities.
You oppose healthy and wholesome lifestyles in favor of perversion.
You oppose economic freedom and upward mobility.
You support a welfare state and burdening businesses and taxpayers with supporting free loaders who do not pay into our system.
This impacts the working poor and racial minorities more than any other single group.

The effect of everything you support is in direct opposition to those things you say you support.

You are a liar, a joke, a propagandist and hypocrite.

You are just another lying Fascist Globalist DemNazi in an ocean of lying Fascist Globalist DemNazis.

No they don’t. Clarence Thomas said so. He wants to reverse those guarantees.

This SC is upholding religious rights over civil rights. Gays and women can be discriminated against for religious reasons. According to the iteration of the SC.

No Syncophants look at Donald Trump’s bribery, extortion, witness intimidation, obstruction of Justice, pay for play, and stealing from the public purse and refuse to admit the man is a criminal.
Donald Trump is the most investigated man in America….six yeares of you loons looking up his asshole with a microscope has yielded you whackos nothing…I suppose we sane folks should just go on “because you said so”?
Sycophants post like a maga fuckups and your post is an example of that.
Hahaha…got it, so you don’t know what a sycophant is.
How dare we MAGA’s post facts and truth.

Not a single creditable source in any of your links. That includes FOX News who have been lying about the Clintons for decades.
Of course you will probably argue the New York Times is reliable.

Fox News right from the start stated the Steele Dossier was false and there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary. The liberal media had bombshell story after bomb shell story predicting Trump would be proven guilty almost every other day for years.

In the end Fox News which you claim is unreliable was right. Is Fox News perfect? No, but they often are far more accurate than the liberal media.

Plus, I really don’t think Fox News has been lying about the Clintons for years. The fact is Hillary is above the rule of law and the FBI and DOJ simply refuse to charge her. I will repeat what I said in my post above.

I personally feel there are no truly reliable sources of news today. You get to pick your favorite propaganda source and I get to pick mine.

Of course you will probably argue the New York Times is reliable.

Fox News right from the start stated the Steele Dossier was false and there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary. The liberal media had bombshell story after bomb shell story predicting Trump would be proven guilty almost every other day for years.

In the end Fox News which you claim is unreliable was right. Is Fox News perfect? No, but they often are far more accurate than the liberal media.

Plus, I really don’t think Fox News has been lying about the Clintons for years. The fact is Hillary is above the rule of law and the FBI and DOJ simply refuse to charge her. I will repeat what I said in my post above.

I personally feel there are no truly reliable sources of news today. You get to pick your favorite propaganda source and I get to pick mine.
The main thrust of the Steele Dissier was that Russia wanted a president orange fuckup.

So, Russia if you’re listening….I’m sending over Paul mana fort with our internet pooling data…and we need a back channel to get dirt and n Hillary Clinton so we will take the meeting at humper tower…and on and on…

The main thrust of the Steele Dissier was that Russia wanted a president orange fuckup.

So, Russia if you’re listening….I’m sending over Paul mana fort with our internet pooling data…and we need a back channel to get dirt and n Hillary Clinton so we will take the meeting at humper tower…and on and on…
The dossier was FAKE!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
:rolleyes:

The fact that Putin preferred Trump to Hillary doesn’t surprise me.

No they don’t. Clarence Thomas said so. He wants to reverse those guarantees.

This SC is upholding religious rights over civil rights. Gays and women can be discriminated against for religious reasons. According to the iteration of the SC.
LOL>

Just another commie Dupe running the Commie Propaganda Lines.

Rupert Murdoch owns Skye News. It has as much credibility as Fox News does in the USA. That is to say none at all

A Canadien cow talking about credibility is laughable. Your entire country has no credibility. The world barely knows Canaduhhhh exists. Then you put blackface in charge and call everybody else racist. You and your country are a joke.

A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"

Sky News is Newsmax of Australia. It is opinion based not news based. You are referencing one Australian's opinion. God Bless the FBI. Those who are lying about the FBI's intent and credibility are putting their lives in jeopardy. Disgusting humans who have no respect for law enforcement. Worse than ANTIFA.

Sky News Australia is an Australian conservative opinion and news content provider owned by News Corp Australia. Originally launched on 19 February 1996 as Australia's first domestic news channel, it broadcasts rolling news coverage throughout the day, while its prime time lineup is dedicated to opinion-based programs featuring conservative commentators.[2][3][4]

Looks like the world sees truly.

Too bad we have 81 million idiots in our own country not half as smart.
Too bad the world views the execution of a warrant at mark-largo as a reaffirmation of Democracy.

Forum List

Back