Australian Sky News: FBI raid on Trump has sent faith in American democracy to ‘rock bottom’,“broken, third-world” country

A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"

Rupert Murdoch owns Skye News. It has as much credibility as Fox News does in the USA. That is to say none at all

They're forming an IRS goon squad of 87,000 people. This is going to be bad.

That's effectively a standing army. Remember Obama wanted a Federal police force? This is how they figured out how to get it.
I've heard they are resurrecting the Ministry of Truth as well.

If you break the law, you should be held accountable.
When the IRS comes knocking on YOUR door, just tell them you haven't broken the law and they will say, "Okay, Bye."

That never happens, though.

The Xiden admin and the demafasict have left a black eye on our republic.
When Trump is led away in cuffs that will signal to the rest of the world that even wealthy scum like Trump are not above the law in this Country.

A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"

If they don’t get Trump with this raid and he runs for President what will the Democrats and the Deep State try next?

I am at the point where I fear he will be assassinated. Then because a “lone gunman“ was responsible there will be an all out effort to ban and confiscate civilian owned firearms.

I lived through the JFK assassination and I never want to see anything like that happen again.

When Trump is led away in cuffs that will signal to the rest of the world that even wealthy scum like Trump are not above the law in this Country.
Of course Joe and Hunter Biden, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Comey Clapper, Brennan, Stroyk and Page will be scot-free and waltzing the night away.

Of course Joe and Hunter Biden, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Comey Clapper, Brennan, Stroyk and Page will be scot-free and waltzing the night away.

With the exception of Hunter Biden none of those people have committed any crimes.

Hunter Biden is a drug addict but his crimes are petty shit related to that.

Donald Trump was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when he was elected President. This was never going to end any other way than Trump being hauled away in handcuffs.

He bragged about the shit he got away with, including sexual assault, bribery.

With the exception of Hunter Biden none of those people have committed any crimes.

Hunter Biden is a drug addict but his crimes are petty shit related to that.

Donald Trump was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when he was elected President. This was never going to end any other way than Trump being hauled away in handcuffs.

He bragged about the shit he got away with, including sexual assault, bribery.
The people I mentioned have never been charged with any crimes but that doesn’t mean they never committed any. They just are simply above the rule of law which is causing our nation to be viewed as a banana republic.

Let’s just discuss Hillary’s use of an unauthorized and improperly secured server for sensitive and classified email. …

Rupert Murdoch owns Skye News. It has as much credibility as Fox News does in the USA. That is to say none at all
That makes sense…so the number one news network in America has no credibility but the failing networks (CNN) all around them are credible.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you…the Twilight Zone Left.

why haven’t y’all arrested him yet? what’s the hold up?

That makes sense…so the number one news network in America has no credibility but the failing networks (CNN) all around them are credible.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you…the Twilight Zone Left.

Did I mention CNN??? No I did not.

FOX News has no credibility. Period. No Rupbert Murdoch owned media outlet does. Americans just buy into the lies and hate like no other nation.

It’s not even a “news network”. It’s license is for “news entertainment”. That way they don’t have to use proper “journalistic standards” of fact verification.

A view from abroad.

Come to Europe and they are trying to figure how Trump is even a thing...

The guy fucking lost... Looser...

GQP is backing a two time popular vote looser...

Maybe he looses so much because he keeps breaking the law... People don't normally vote for people like that...

Lets look what real leadership looks like:

This guy resigns because he failed to declare all of his assets properly on a form. this how the real world deals with shit...

Sky News? Isn't that owned by Murdoch. Basically, it's Australia's version of Faux. Meaning they lie 24/7.

Forum List

Back