Australian Sky News: FBI raid on Trump has sent faith in American democracy to ‘rock bottom’,“broken, third-world” country

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"

A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"

News corp?

Yeah, hard pass on the Aussie phax.

A view from abroad.

trump did that.

He could have just packed his bags and followed decorum and left with some honor but, nooooooooooooooooooooo. He had to be the petulant child and throw a YUGE bitch fit.
Maybe that information could be valuable to one of our allies like Israel.

A view from abroad.

Australia’s OAN! They’re parroting the same propaganda.

Wow, what a contribution, such efforts could almost make stupid en vogue, or not. Since you clearly are too stupid to argue any point, just scurry off.
You didn't make a point. You just offered a fucking 4chan post.

I have to agree.
We've watched Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Obama, Hillary Clinton and especially Biden and his crime family get away with....pretty much everything. I do feel like I'm living in a corrupt third-world country. It's scary.

The baseless, failed impeachments, January 6 hearings and now an FBI raid on the home of a former POTUS are all designed to scare everyone. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone, only it will most likely be the IRS not the FBI knocking your door down.

I have to agree.
We've watched Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Obama, Hillary Clinton and especially Biden and his crime family get away with....pretty much everything. I do feel like I'm living in a corrupt third-world country. It's scary.

The baseless, failed impeachments, January 6 hearings and now an FBI raid on the home of a former POTUS are all designed to scare everyone. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone, only it will most likely be the IRS not the FBI knocking your door down.
If you break the law, you should be held accountable.

I have to agree.

Not just a thread win, but a forum win.

This country is in deep, deep, DEEP trouble.

King George and his goons are breathing down the necks of The People.

Forum List

Back