What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Sky News: FBI raid on Trump has sent faith in American democracy to ‘rock bottom’,“broken, third-world” country

munkle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows what a banana Republic looks like.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
A view from abroad.

"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says America is now a “broken, third-world” country after the FBI raid on Donald Trump.

“FBI agents have now raided Trump’s home in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, apparently looking for classified documents he allegedly removed from his office when he lost the presidency a year and a half ago,” Mr Bolt said.

“Faith in American democracy has got to be now near rock bottom – especially if you’re a supporter of former US president Donald Trump.”"
News corp?

Yeah, hard pass on the Aussie phax.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A view from abroad.

trump did that.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden's America looks like a piss pot dictatorship. Not even Harris can be as bad as this clown and whatever shadowy masters are controlling him.
Another post that escaped 4chan....

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He could have just packed his bags and followed decorum and left with some honor but, nooooooooooooooooooooo. He had to be the petulant child and throw a YUGE bitch fit.
Maybe that information could be valuable to one of our allies like Israel.

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A view from abroad.

Australia’s OAN! They’re parroting the same propaganda.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe that information could be valuable to one of our allies like Israel.
Israel is such a valuable Allie they steal top secret information from us.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a contribution, such efforts could almost make stupid en vogue, or not. Since you clearly are too stupid to argue any point, just scurry off.
You didn't make a point. You just offered a fucking 4chan post.

talksalot

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to agree.
We've watched Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Obama, Hillary Clinton and especially Biden and his crime family get away with....pretty much everything. I do feel like I'm living in a corrupt third-world country. It's scary.

The baseless, failed impeachments, January 6 hearings and now an FBI raid on the home of a former POTUS are all designed to scare everyone. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone, only it will most likely be the IRS not the FBI knocking your door down.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to agree.
We've watched Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Obama, Hillary Clinton and especially Biden and his crime family get away with....pretty much everything. I do feel like I'm living in a corrupt third-world country. It's scary.

The baseless, failed impeachments, January 6 hearings and now an FBI raid on the home of a former POTUS are all designed to scare everyone. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone, only it will most likely be the IRS not the FBI knocking your door down.
If you break the law, you should be held accountable.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to agree.

Not just a thread win, but a forum win.

This country is in deep, deep, DEEP trouble.

King George and his goons are breathing down the necks of The People.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List