My, how the so-called "libertarians" are silent.

How about innocent until proven guilty?

Politically-motivated prosecutions, from both parties, aren't about innocence or guilt. They aren't about seeing justice done or proving that no one is above the law.

It is about casting as much innuendo and accusation as you can prior to an election in hopes of increasing your side's chances.

To believe otherwise is naive.

My grandma used to watch a bunch of kids at her house. I was one of them I suppose. When I got older I had to help. She used to tell me;
"Watch the quiet ones, the quiet ones are the troublemakers"
Grandma was right.

Anyhoo, you will disagree and have convicted the slime no matter what.

You better hope they found something.
I dont think they did find anything. The confident and triumphant way Trump Junior is running around saying that they got nothing, is pretty telling.

Anyhoo, you will disagree and have convicted the slime no matter what.

You better hope they found something.
Ive seen legal experts on left and right wing media saying that they think someone on the inside at Mara Lago gave the FBI the tip about the safe. They say that a judge would require a very credible reason to open that safe. They cant just do it because they have a feeling about it. There has to be someone who "witnessed" the documents being put in there, or something of the like.

Im almost wondering if that person played the FBI. Did Trump set them up to look like fools? If he conned them into opening a safe with nothing in it, you have to admit, that would be a pretty genius play, though very very dirty.

They cant just do it because they have a feeling about it.

You kind of have to hand it to the FBI that they are willing to do a Geraldo in front of the entire nation this close to the election.

C67R0ckV4AE9BCD.jpg

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Forum List

Back