Australian Sky News: FBI raid on Trump has sent faith in American democracy to ‘rock bottom’,“broken, third-world” country

Sky News is Newsmax of Australia. It is opinion based not news based. You are referencing one Australian's opinion. God Bless the FBI. Those who are lying about the FBI's intent and credibility are putting their lives in jeopardy. Disgusting humans who have no respect for law enforcement. Worse than ANTIFA.

Sky News Australia is an Australian conservative opinion and news content provider owned by News Corp Australia. Originally launched on 19 February 1996 as Australia's first domestic news channel, it broadcasts rolling news coverage throughout the day, while its prime time lineup is dedicated to opinion-based programs featuring conservative commentators.[2][3][4]
Of course you will likely argue that CNN is news based not opinion based. It seems CNN management has finally woke up and is trying to return CNN to being a news outlet not a propaganda outlet.

Has the great purge begun at CNN? With the firing of former media activist Brian Stelter and the canceling of “Reliable Sources,” the network’s longest-running show, it appears change is a-coming.

***snip***

When Warner Bros. Discovery was going through its merger, John Malone, a prime investor, told CNBC that he and others planned to have CNN “evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists.”

A network insider told The Wrap that Licht is intent on making CNN less partisan. “It’s not a good brand position to be the opposite of Fox News,” they said. “He wants to be tough and no bulls—, but not affiliated with a side. It’s fair to say he doesn’t like the CNN vs. Fox thing.”

***snip***

But Stelter was not the only one. Don Lemon, Briana Keilar, Jim Acosta, and others have been at the forefront of CNN’s position as a propaganda mill for the Democratic Party. It is not likely that the network can go back to being a journalistic outlet with folks like these remaining in their positions. …emphasis added

You mean the one where they had to go retrieve classified nuclear documents from an unsecured broom closet at Trump's resort?

Come to Europe and they are trying to figure how Trump is even a thing...

The guy fucking lost... Looser...

GQP is backing a two time popular vote looser...

Maybe he looses so much because he keeps breaking the law... People don't normally vote for people like that...

Lets look what real leadership looks like:

This guy resigns because he failed to declare all of his assets properly on a form. this how the real world deals with shit...

I disagree. Trump is tighter.

None of these anti-abortion laws talk about the mother at all. It’s like SHE doesn’t exist at all. The life of the fetus is primary.

In ectopic pregnancies, which can never result in a live birth, doctors can do NOTHING for the mother, as long as the fetal heart beats. So instead of ending the pregnancy before the Fallopian tube ruptures, killing both mother and child, the doctor has to wait until the tube explodes, and the fetus dies, before he/she can begin to work on saving the mother. Doctors have about 10 minutes to save the mother after the tube ruptures.

This is insanity. 1/50 pregnancies is an ectopic pregnancy.

The insanity is in your brain. Your entire post is a lie.

No, it lives in your head as proof of your bias and in our world as a fact.
That's a sick, but very telling display of PROJECTION.
There's no hope for you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

That's what happened to you.
Get well soon!

Of course you will likely argue that CNN is news based not opinion based. It seems CNN management has finally woke up and is trying to return CNN to being a news outlet not a propaganda outlet.

Has the great purge begun at CNN? With the firing of former media activist Brian Stelter and the canceling of “Reliable Sources,” the network’s longest-running show, it appears change is a-coming.

***snip***

When Warner Bros. Discovery was going through its merger, John Malone, a prime investor, told CNBC that he and others planned to have CNN “evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists.”

A network insider told The Wrap that Licht is intent on making CNN less partisan. “It’s not a good brand position to be the opposite of Fox News,” they said. “He wants to be tough and no bulls—, but not affiliated with a side. It’s fair to say he doesn’t like the CNN vs. Fox thing.”

***snip***

But Stelter was not the only one. Don Lemon, Briana Keilar, Jim Acosta, and others have been at the forefront of CNN’s position as a propaganda mill for the Democratic Party. It is not likely that the network can go back to being a journalistic outlet with folks like these remaining in their positions. …emphasis added
Intelligent people use several news sources to try and determine consensus on the news stories.
Intelligent people do not let a single politician dictate their thoughts on any issue. Intelligent people go to many different politicians to hear different opinions.
Trump cult members go to one source for their truth Donald Trump.

"The federal magistrate judge who authorized the warrant to search Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate emphasized Monday that he “carefully reviewed” the FBI’s sworn evidence before signing off and considers the facts contained in an accompanying affidavit to be “reliable.”
I knew the judge would not allow Trump and his lawyers to discover the witnesses and the investigation techniques aligned against him. It took all of four hours today for the judge to make his decision.

The Guardian reports, "A federal judge ordered on Thursday that the affidavit justifying the search warrant used to seize sensitive government documents from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida earlier this month should be partly unsealed according to redactions proposed by the justice department.

The order from Judge Bruce Reinhart, who approved the FBI search warrant and is overseeing the case, instructed the justice department to release a redacted version of the affidavit that he had reviewed before noon on Friday.

"In a two-page ruling, the judge said the justice department’s proposed redactions were specifically restricted to keep secret grand jury material, the identities of uncharged individuals and sources and methods used in the criminal investigation – and the remainder could become public."

“The government has met its burden of showing that its proposed redactions are narrowly tailored to serve the government’s legitimate interest in the integrity of the ongoing investigation and are the least onerous alternative to sealing the entire Affidavit,” Reinhart wrote.

There is a great deal of talk on the media concerning the public's interest in this affidavit that reveals the nature of the documents Trump stole from our house, namely the White House. The documents Trump stole belong to the American people.

The public's interest is served by not revealing the critical factors contained in the affidavit.

Democrats are fascist....their party is the Demafascist party, that promotes fascist ideological policies

You just keep repeating these lies like the mean anything to anyone but you and your shrinking cult.

A Canadien cow talking about credibility is laughable. Your entire country has no credibility. The world barely knows Canaduhhhh exists. Then you put blackface in charge and call everybody else racist. You and your country are a joke.

Better than an American jackass braying about his FreeDumb!!!

Best country in the world to live in. How many years running is that now? Fastest growing middle class in the world.

i am just stating facts about your policy

No, you’re just parroting right wing media lies about Democrats.

You just keep repeating these lies like the mean anything to anyone but you and your shrinking cult.

Better than an American jackass braying about his FreeDumb!!!

Best country in the world to live in. How many years running is that now? Fastest growing middle class in the world.

No, you’re just parroting right wing media lies about Democrats.
maybe you don’t know what fascism means

I have to question why Trump saw the need to take classified documents dealing with nuclear weapons to his private residence to begin with.

I personally think that Trump is too stupid to realize he could have sold them to one of out enemies. I think he is the type of brain dead moron to think it would be cool to have classified information.

Remember when he first took pffice, and he showed bunch of classified information to the Russian ambassador, just so he could brag about all the stuff he had access to as President?

I think that this is the same thing. He realized he couldn't have the type of power and authority that he had as President, and wanted to take a bunch of highly classified documents as keepsakes,

I think the left is giving him WAY to much credit when they claim he was probably trying to sell out nuclear secrets to China or Russia. I think he's just so stupid that he thought no one would care if he took the documents so he could pretend he was still president by having them.

Forum List

Back