Australia is looking for help, they can't help themselves

That video could not have tried any harder to play on my emotions if you had put a gun to its head.

Right, you knockers, stop bleating about Americans and their guns. Our guns are the only thing stopping what's going on there, here.

Sorry Australia.........we are a little busy dealing with Fascist pricks in our own Nation at the moment.

No Coral Sea to save your asses for a while.

Just say No and fight back for a change.............hmmm ...........

Sorry Australia.........we are a little busy dealing with Fascist pricks in our own Nation at the moment.

No Coral Sea to save your asses for a while.

Just say No and fight back for a change.............hmmm ...........
All it takes is looking at the production choices to see that this video is trying to manipulate the shit out of you. Dramatic music, sad woman pleading for help with a pained look on her face. If this video had a point to make it lost me the moment it outed itself as shameless propaganda.

All it takes is looking at the production choices to see that this video is trying to manipulate the shit out of you. Dramatic music, sad woman pleading for help with a pained look on her face. If this video had a point to make it lost me the moment it outed itself as shameless propaganda.
Actually she is warning us. They went postal over there over Covid. So did New Zealand.

th

Reject putting any med or tracking apps on your phones. We still have a flip phone and if that becomes an issue we'll go back to landline only.

Forum List

Back