Australian army hauls 38 citizens to quarantine facility over some positive COVID tests

It's so sad what leftism has done to that country.

This is an object lesson on why citizens should NEVER give up their guns to the government. NEVER.

Somewhere down the line Australians and other peoples of the "civilized" Western World decided surrendering their ability to fight back against tyranny, in exchange for "cool stuff" was the way to go. Frankly, the jury is still out here in America. We have guns (Americans), lots and lots of them. End of the day, however, would most average gun owning Americans actually use them against the government if and when jackbooted government stormtroopers showed up on their front porches to haul them away to a camp?

End of the day, however, would most average gun owning Americans actually use them against the government if and when jackbooted government stormtroopers showed up on their front porches to haul them away to a camp?

The idea is that the government thugs would think twice about doing that in the first place BECAUSE we have the guns. Once we give them up, there's nothing stopping them.

This is us if we give up our firearms.

μολὼν λαβέ bitches.
jamesgonzalesdarkwoodcropped.jpg

The idea is that the government thugs would think twice about doing that in the first place BECAUSE we have the guns. Once we give them up, there's nothing stopping them.

I agree, wholeheartedly. Poor bastards in Germany are building crossbows for SHTF. Other places around the world they're likely building spears—because guns are mostly a no-no. The right to defend one's own life and the lives of his family are fundamental to the human condition. All I'm saying is when push comes to shove, and it already sort of has, I hope like hell enough of my fellow Americans will actually use their weapons to make a difference in the face of government or any other tyranny arisen.

Somewhere down the line Australians and other peoples of the "civilized" Western World decided surrendering their ability to fight back against tyranny, in exchange for "cool stuff" was the way to go. Frankly, the jury is still out here in America. We have guns (Americans), lots and lots of them. End of the day, however, would most average gun owning Americans actually use them against the government if and when jackbooted government stormtroopers showed up on their front porches to haul them away to a camp?
Look what happens when cops raided the wrong house and shot that black chick. Riots for days. Imagine the feds going in and killing folks for a crap jab that doesn't work.

Look what happens when cops raided the wrong house and shot that black chick. Riots for days. Imagine the feds going in and killing folks for a crap jab that doesn't work.
Let 'em try.

As I said, I have nothing left to lose but money. I know a lot of people who feel the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back