Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

But nevermind....dic suckers like you don't really think MLK was a pastor either...so nevermind

As a triggered faggot you probably don't like it that everyone knows MLK was just a cheap suit who liked to sleep with anybody except his wife, which is probably why the Kennedys hired him as their house boy; they were fond of the same things.

We have neighborhood watches. Not Billy n Bobby Joe and their cousin on armed patrol.
many neighborhoods have it posted. There is my neighborhood, never looked into what it meant. I call the cops. But, vans do stop in my neighborhood and Chicago blacks come to our street and walk them selling stuff. Illegally. I as well as many have no solicitation posts on our outside doorways. The vans leave and come back six hours later. Sometimes at night. people watch. demofks would scream racists for watching. although the signs say neighborhood WATCH. It's fking hilarious.

The victim is Ahmad Arbery...

I understand how you may feel the people who killed him are the victims...they are not....

And Rev Jackson was an authentic enough pastor to be trusted by MLK....and was by his side until his death....

But nevermind....dic suckers like you don't really think MLK was a pastor either...so nevermind
funny thing MLK was republican.

I also notice how you didn't say shit when milita members show up to school board meetings to ACTUALLY intimidate school board members

That doesn't bother you huh......

But the mere existence of a scary black man anywhere near "fragile white jurors" intimidates them??
It's like those two black men in front of a polling place in 2008....they STILL talk about them.....very scary.

many neighborhoods have it posted. There is my neighborhood, never looked into what it meant. I call the cops. But, vans do stop in my neighborhood and Chicago blacks come to our street and walk them selling stuff. Illegally. I as well as many have no solicitation posts on our outside doorways. The vans leave and come back six hours later. Sometimes at night. people watch. demofks would scream racists for watching. although the signs say neighborhood WATCH. It's fking hilarious.
How about Chicago whites?

Coretta King was as well, so was that guy who got shotgunned during a march, Medgar Evars I think, or at least his brother was, as he said during an interview a while back.
He may have been a republican but if you think he would be a republican today you have lost your mind.

I understand his reasoning but he could have picked different words.
What an idiot. I would fire his ass.

Al Sharpton has never held an honest job, he makes his living off the backs of victims, and he's nothing but a race pimp.
Will be a great day when this fuck is gone from society.
So is every preacher. White, black any color.

"It's my right to spread the disease if I want to." Can't get much more selfish than that, can we?
isn't that the way it's always been in society? why did you change the rules?

It's nothing to do with racism despite what all liberals, progressives, anti racists, BLM, antifa, and democrats might say. They all constantly say everything is racist when they don't like something, something doesn't go their way, or when they want something.

He doesn't want a black pastor because they are disruptive and because they love attention so they will go out on the streets, on tv, infront of their congregation and shout and yell about racism and in effect be disruptive to the procedure.

He didn't say "no blacks", he said "no black pastors" because they are a problem.

You really should get off the racism bandwagon because it blinds you to reality and it also turns you into a single and narrow minded puppet that only sees racism and nothing else.
You know, I can't think of any other way he could have said it to get what he wanted without using the word "black" to describe the type of person ("pastor") he didn't want in the courtroom, as if he gets to make a demand like that and have it granted.

You all are so entrenched in the white supremacist mindset that you can't see what's right before your faces. It doesn't matter HOW he says it, he doesn't want certain BLACK people in the courtroom. That is textbook racism no matter how much you've bought into the lie that black people don't know what we're talking about when we allege racism and that it's always a false accusation. The attorney himself made the distinction of "black", no one else did. He didn't imply it, he didn't allude to it, he didn't hint at it, he came right out and said it.

Hell at this point, you all are nothing but liars, lying about the evidence and events you can see with your own eyes yet your racism addled brain keeps rejecting what you see and SHOULD know to be true because the facts don't comport with the white supremacist theory that whites are superior to blacks.

Considering the acts of his client, a black pastor, sitting in the courtroom wearing a mask is scarier than a murderer, unconvicted though he may be?

Forum List

Back