Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

lol so white criminals and their relatives hang out with loud stupid black racists posing as 'pastors', do they? Where did they meet, on a NAMBLA cruise to Thailand?
The victim is Ahmad Arbery...

I understand how you may feel the people who killed him are the victims...they are not....

And Rev Jackson was an authentic enough pastor to be trusted by MLK....and was by his side until his death....

But nevermind....dic suckers like you don't really think MLK was a pastor either...so nevermind

lol so white criminals and their relatives hang out with loud stupid black racists posing as 'pastors', do they? Where did they meet, on a NAMBLA cruise to Thailand?

I also notice how you didn't say shit when milita members show up to school board meetings to ACTUALLY intimidate school board members

That doesn't bother you huh......

But the mere existence of a scary black man anywhere near "fragile white jurors" intimidates them??

So liberals have no sympathy for the people in the white neighborhood who have to put up with unwelcome outsiders? Figures.
Yea, we know how white folks have been upset thru the years at those "unwelcome outsiders"

Funny how the reactionary racist right wingers of today sound just like the reactionary racist right-wingers of yesterday...when they were calling this guy an "unwelcomed outsider" -- which prompted him to say...

quote-never-again-can-we-afford-to-live-with-the-narrow-provincial-outside-agitator-idea-anyon...jpg

Well Biff, we wouldn't have these problems if some people would learn to stay in their own neighborhood.

Well Biff, we wouldn't have these problems if some people would learn to stay in their own neighborhood.
Again....

When folks "from outside the neighborhood" show up at these school board and city council meetings to do "I'm a Patriot" cosplay.... yelling at school nurses and threatening the lives of city council members....

That didn't bother you huh??

But when that scary black guy shows up and doesn't threaten anyone....that's bad.....because his mere existence is threatening enough....

Sounds like you right-wing ammosexuals are just a bunch of cucks

When folks "from outside the neighborhood" show up at these school board and city council meetings to do "I'm a Patriot" cosplay.... yelling at school nurses and threatening the lives of city council members....
So now you want to infringe on my freedoms and make me wear a mask. It's my right to spread the disease if I want to.

Let's see, who do we need in the court room?
Judge...check.
Plaintiff...check.
Lawyer for plaintiff...check.
Defendant...check.
Lawyer for defendant...check.
Jurors...check.
Black Pastor...no, not needed.
So you want to SUDDENLY con-trol those who come to observe a trial when it wasn't something you wanted con-trolled in the past? Gee....I wonder what your reasons would be................................

It's nothing to do with racism despite what all liberals, progressives, anti racists, BLM, antifa, and democrats might say. They all constantly say everything is racist when they don't like something, something doesn't go their way, or when they want something.

He doesn't want a black pastor because they are disruptive and because they love attention so they will go out on the streets, on tv, infront of their congregation and shout and yell about racism and in effect be disruptive to the procedure.

He didn't say "no blacks", he said "no black pastors" because they are a problem.

You really should get off the racism bandwagon because it blinds you to reality and it also turns you into a single and narrow minded puppet that only sees racism and nothing else.
"It has nothing to do with racism".....................................:heehee:

Funny how when we have folks showing up to do performance art at these school board meetings all across the country --- many of whom don't even live in the community these schools are in -- not a single one of you morons complain about that.....

Even when these folks ADMIT that they are there to intimidate school board and council members, INCLUDING issuing threats to those members.......

But if a scary black pastor is invited to come "BY THE FAMILY OF THE VICTIM" -- suddenly, that is a problem and now we all gotta clutch our pearls and faint because of how these scary black pastors are intimidating the jurors...FOH
the fact you posted this demonstrates how out of touch you really are.

The victim is Ahmad Arbery...

I understand how you may feel the people who killed him are the victims...they are not....

And Rev Jackson was an authentic enough pastor to be trusted by MLK....and was by his side until his death....

But nevermind....dic suckers like you don't really think MLK was a pastor either...so nevermind

We all know what you racists like to lie about re thus case; no need to keep mumbling your crazy bullshit'; faggots like yourself would of course hold such professional extortionists and con artists like Jesse Jackson up as role models to be imitated and their sleazy tactics copied in your own rather feeble minded, dope addled attempts at raking in the Bling for yourselves, always a big industry for you ghetto gimps. Can't get a big house and a fleet of luxury cars by being honest, so you need 'Hope and Change' JAckson and Sharpton style.

Forum List

Back