Trump defends “Hang Mike Pence!” Chant during insurrection.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
“Former President Trump — in a taped interview with Jonathan Karl of ABC News that was shared with Axios — defended, quite extensively, supporters who threatened to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence.

Karl: "They were saying 'hang Mike Pence.'"

• Trump: "Because it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? How can you do that? And I'm telling you: 50/50, it's right down the middle for the top constitutional scholars when I speak to them. Anybody I spoke to — almost all of them at least pretty much agree, and some very much agree with me — because he's passing on a vote that he knows is fraudulent. How can you pass a vote that you know is fraudulent? Now, when I spoke to him, I really talked about all of the fraudulent things that happened during the election. I didn't talk about the main point, which is the legislatures did not approve — five states. The legislatures did not approve all of those changes that made the difference between a very easy win for me in the states, or a loss that was very close, because the losses were all very close."

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets for our Constitutional Republic.

We all know Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but throwing your own vice-president to the wolves!

To think there are those who would still vote for this trash.

Sad.

Last edited:
“Former President Trump — in a taped interview with Jonathan Karl of ABC News that was shared with Axios — defended, quite extensively, supporters who threatened to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence.

• Trump: "Because it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? How can you do that? And I'm telling you: 50/50, it's right down the middle for the top constitutional scholars when I speak to them. Anybody I spoke to — almost all of them at least pretty much agree, and some very much agree with me — because he's passing on a vote that he knows is fraudulent. How can you pass a vote that you know is fraudulent? Now, when I spoke to him, I really talked about all of the fraudulent things that happened during the election. I didn't talk about the main point, which is the legislatures did not approve — five states. The legislatures did not approve all of those changes that made the difference between a very easy win for me in the states, or a loss that was very close, because the losses were all very close."

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets.

We all know Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but throwing your own vice-president to the wolves!

Sad.
Sad indeed.

Is he defending them because he knows he needs them, or because he really believes the election was stolen?

I'd guess we'll never know for sure.

Sad indeed.

Is he defending them because he knows he needs them, or because he really believes the election was stolen?

I have no doubt Trump believes his own lies.

I have no doubt as well that Trump’s real regret is that the insurrectionists did not succeed.

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets for our Constitutional Republic.

Sad.

Ohh look, out of context word salad stitched together to slander Donald Trump.

How clever you Nazis are.

Sad indeed.

Of course, it's not what he said.

But then you Nazi vermin have to be creative in your slander and libel. It's for your Reich - and you have no integrity, after all.

kathy.jpg

I quoted Trump’s statement in its entirety, Klink.

Oh, how clever..

6 pages later - in response to a completely different statement

Wow..what a brilliant riposte.

So you justify. an assault on our Capitol and Trump defending “Hang Mike Pense” with Kathy Griffin.

I can see why you were not on your high school debating team.

You think putting an unrelated answer to a slanderous question is clever, doncha?

You Nazi fucks are beyond sleazy.

You think putting an unrelated answer to a slanderous question is clever, doncha?

You Nazi fucks are beyond sleazy.
Trump’s words speak for themselves. I, nor any one else for that matter, need your Goebbel’s-like spin to tell us what to think.

Oh, how clever..

6 pages later - in response to a completely different statement
Link..to that obvious untruth?

When I heard this this morning, I could not believe someone could be as callous and mean to say something like this. I mean, not even Putin is stupid enough to publicly justify a "public hanging.:

The man is not only a cancer on the country, he is a heartless, authoritarian wannabe that should never hold a position of power again. If he were the local dog catcher, he would find a way to screw that job up.

He has unleashed on our country a stream of terror and intimidation from threats to mask wearers to shouting matches at school board meetings. They are all connected to his refusal to accept truth and facts. The MAGA world is out of control.

Forum List

Back