Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Wow imagine the run for the hills on that one. Should be interesting for many. Garland has my support.

Wow imagine the run for the hills on that one. Should be interesting for many. Garland has my support.
Glad they kept his commie ass off of SCOTUS.

If Stalin was still alive and a U.S. Prez, he'd have your ignoramus support too!

I laughed like hell when that dummy was nominated for SC....LOLOLOL

It really does not matter one way or the other that people disagree. A.G. Designate Garland will investigate. Disagreeing will not change that single fact.

If Stalin was still alive and a U.S. Prez, he'd have your ignoramus support too!

Fuck You. I am NOT a Communist. I fought Communism in Viet Nam. YOU on the other think a former Colonel in K.G.B. is great guy!!!

And I am glad that we have a Patriot for an AG rather than the boot licker for you people with your noses up the Fascist ass. There is some meaning to the "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime".

Fuck You. I am NOT a Communist. I fought Communism in Viet Nam. YOU on the other think a former Colonel in K.G.B. is great guy!!!

I'm not the guy who thinks Putin is great guy!!

Amen, Brother.

And I am glad that we have a Patriot for an AG rather than the boot licker for you people with your noses up the Fascist ass. There is some meaning to the "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime".
Garland is a filthy Lib which makes him a traitor. Glad McConnell kept his commie ass off of SCOTUS. As I said earlier.

You were cannon fodder in Vietnam that was lucky to survive a war that we never meant to win. And, you knew it at the time!
You were a nail that met a blood economy hammer. A new war is coming under Bi-Dung because we are still a blood economy with no other way out of our financial mess.
Still, thanks for your service and glad that you did survive!

You were cannon fodder in Vietnam that was lucky to survive a war that we never meant to win. And, you knew it at the time!
You were a nail that met a blood economy hammer. A new war is coming under Bi-Dung because we are still a blood economy with no other way out of our financial mess.
This guy is red-hot mad that Biden beat Trump fair and square.

Garland is a filthy Lib which makes him a traitor. Glad McConnell kept his commie ass off of SCOTUS. As I said earlier.

And I am glad that the Mussolini Wannabe was sent packing. It's over, never to come again in your lifetime. Get over it.

This guy is red-hot mad that Biden beat Trump fair and square.

This is a Bigger Lie than the So-called Big Lie.
Liar!

Forum List

Back