Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

Garland already has the taste of sour grapes on his palate since he didn't become a SCOTUS justice! He'll do whatever El Presidente wants him to do along with the rest of their Stalinist Party dictates!!
This is simple and foreseeable.

Yep. And if Republicans cannot block him then the vacancy at the Circuit Court he leaves behind him will see Biden appoint a leftist moron to that seat. They should block Garland and force his hand. Either stay on the Circuit Court or retire.
Nice fantasy...from the minority party.

Several witnesses have reported that the Capitol Police told the peaceful protestors that they were allowed to enter the Capitol which is a public building. Furthermore, there are no prominent signs on the Capitol building indicating that it is a restricted area. And the majority of the patriots being prosecuted are being charged with "[/b]Knowingly[/b] Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority."

The operative word here is "knowingly".

Considering those facts of the case, these charges should not stick.

The few people who vandalized those 5 or 6 windows or so that were broken, those charges should stick. That vandalism was uncalled for.
Yup...I note you don't mention the murder of police officers...the multiple injuries and the intent loonies with zip ties.

We are going to fry all those who assaulted, murdered, and plotted insurrection. That is not all who were there...and you can be sure no antifa or BLM will be among them....because they were not there!

he will prioritize fighting domestic extremism
Considering how partisan all of his comments have been, i am sure he just meant republicans and not "domestic extremism"
He mentioned Capitol rioters and white supremists. Are these synonyms for "Republicans", now?
Nope. But you made my point for me ;)
Nah, you made it yourself. Garland mentions white supremacists and rioters. You say he is talking about Republicans. You connected those dots all by yourself. Whoopsie.

Its like when people get banned for deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you say they are being banned for "conservative" speech. You guys just LOVE telling on yourselves.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.

Good. There are going to be a lot of gun rights going down the drain. Hope it was worth it nitwits.

That is not all who were there...and you can be sure no antifa or BLM will be among them....because they were not there!
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?
You might want to look up convoluted....What I said is that no antifa will be charged...because they were not there.

I also said that not everyone who was there will be charged. Just those who entered the Capital...and can be identified.

I note...with amusement...that you chose not to address thr serious crimes which occurred...and far transcended simple vandalism.

Considering how partisan all of his comments have been, i am sure he just meant republicans and not "domestic extremism"
He mentioned Capitol rioters and white supremists. Are these synonyms for "Republicans", now?
Nah, you made it yourself. Garland mentions white supremacists and rioters. You say he is talking about Republicans. You connected those dots all by yourself. Whoopsie.

Its like when people get banned for deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you say they are being banned for "conservative" speech. You guys just LOVE telling on yourselves.
I didnt mention white sup or the zip tied hoodlums. You did.
I said "domestic extremists" even you, lackey, did the same thing.
Its not about "domestic extremists" with you partisan shitheads. Its republicans.

And you also say that 140 police officers were injured. Injured by whom? And you have provided no evidence that 140 police officers were injured in the first place, jackass.
Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot - The ...

Jan 27, 2021 — The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by ...

who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake."
Link?

That is not all who were there...and you can be sure no antifa or BLM will be among them....because they were not there!
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?
You might want to look up convoluted....What I said is that no antifa will be charged...because they were not there.

I also said that not everyone who was there will be charged. Just those who entered the Capital...and can be identified.

I note...with amusement...that you chose not to address thr serious crimes which occurred...and far transcended simple vandalism.
Can you provide profiles of every rioter there? If not, you don't have any idea who was and who was not there.

Its not about "domestic extremists" with you partisan shitheads. Its republicans.

No, it's Cult45.

cia

Merrick Garland is well qualified. The only reason he is an Asso

No, it's Cult45.

Merrick Garland highly qualified. The only reason he is an Associate Justice has nothing to with his politics and thing to do with McChinless being a dick.

Can you provide profiles of every rioter there? If not, you don't have any idea who was and who was not there.
I see...your ignorant logic states that unless someone knows everything...he knows nothing? I do have a good idea...and so does America. Your stance is absurd....that as long as there remains a single doubt...that doubt is in your favor and the issue is in play.

Only fools see value in such a position.

cia

Merrick Garland is well qualified. The only reason he is an Asso

No, it's Cult45.

Merrick Garland highly qualified. The only reason he is an Associate Justice has nothing to with his politics and thing to do with McChinless being a dick.

Turtles are known to have good memories.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

They already are in Portland and similar leftist shit-holes.
Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.
The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America - The Atlantic

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

They were not fighting to keep portland white. YOu are insane.

Forum List

Back