Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? THose guys get a pass?

Garland already has the taste of sour grapes on his palate since he didn't become a SCOTUS justice! He'll do whatever El Presidente wants him to do along with the rest of their Stalinist Party dictates!!
This is simple and foreseeable.

Yep. And if Republicans cannot block him then the vacancy at the Circuit Court he leaves behind him will see Biden appoint a leftist moron to that seat. They should block Garland and force his hand. Either stay on the Circuit Court or retire.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

StalinSmile.jpg

Wow imagine the run for the hills on that one. Should be interesting for many. Garland has my support.
Glad they kept his commie ass off of SCOTUS.

And I am glad that we have a Patriot for an AG rather than the boot licker for you people with your noses up the Fascist ass. There is some meaning to the "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime".
Garland is a filthy Lib which makes him a traitor. Glad McConnell kept his commie ass off of SCOTUS. As I said earlier.

And I am glad that the Mussolini Wannabe was sent packing. It's over, never to come again in your lifetime. Get over it.
Still kept Garlands Commie ass off the SCOTUS. Think Trump is gone? Well ,wish in one hand and hump the other ,Commie. See which one fills up first.

Wow imagine the run for the hills on that one. Should be interesting for many. Garland has my support.

And I am glad that we have a Patriot for an AG rather than the boot licker for you people with your noses up the Fascist ass. There is some meaning to the "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime".
Garland is a filthy Lib which makes him a traitor. Glad McConnell kept his commie ass off of SCOTUS. As I said earlier.

And I am glad that the Mussolini Wannabe was sent packing. It's over, never to come again in your lifetime. Get over it.
Still kept Garlands Commie ass off the SCOTUS. Think Trump is gone? Well ,wish in one hand and hump the other ,Commie. See which one fills up first.

Sure,Karen. Keep pushing "The Big Lie".

Sure,Karen. Keep pushing "The Big Lie".

All they know is lies.

These people want to be lied to, they need to lied to, they love to be lied to because the truth scares the crap out of them.

Just happy he's not on the Supreme Court.

The evidence that Merrick Garland is a "commie" is... what? Oh, wait, you assholes don't need no stinkin' evidence!

When did "liberal" become synonymous with "traitor"? Didn't Trump supporters attack the Capitol on January 6th? That seems like a greater treason than holding a liberal viewpoint...

Several witnesses have reported that the Capitol Police told the peaceful protestors that they were allowed to enter the Capitol which is a public building. Furthermore, there are no prominent signs on the Capitol building indicating that it is a restricted area. And the majority of the patriots being prosecuted are being charged with "[/b]Knowingly[/b] Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority."

The operative word here is "knowingly".

Considering those facts of the case, these charges should not stick.

The few people who vandalized those 5 or 6 windows or so that were broken, those charges should stick. That vandalism was uncalled for.

The evidence that Merrick Garland is a "commie" is... what? Oh, wait, you assholes don't need no stinkin' evidence!

Proof....Evidence....words that Cons have no use for.

Several witnesses have reported that the Capitol Police told the peaceful protestors that they were allowed to enter the Capitol which is a public building. Furthermore, there are no prominent signs on the Capitol building indicating that it is a restricted area. And the majority of the patriots being prosecuted are being charged with "[/b]Knowingly[/b] Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority."

The few people who vandalized those 5 or 6 windows or so that were broken, those charges should stick. That vandalism was uncalled for.

The Insurrectionists were violent. Breaking windows an beating police. One Capitol Hill Police Officer died. 140 Police Officers were injured. Peaceful, another Fucking Conservative LIE!!!!

The Insurrectionists were violent. Breaking windows an beating police. One Capitol Hill Police Officer died. 140 Police Officers were injured. Peaceful, another Fucking Conservative LIE!!!!
Quit being a disingenuous drama queen.

Do you have any evidence that more than six windows were broken?

You say that a Capitol Hill police officer died. Died at the hands of whom, exactly? And what was the cause of death?

And you also say that 140 police officers were injured. Injured by whom? And you have provided no evidence that 140 police officers were injured in the first place, jackass.

You also mindlessly parrot the fake news media's claim that there was an insurrection, like a feeble-minded, pathetic, low IQ, brainwashed idiot. Yet you provide no evidence of any sort of insurrection.

You're an idiot.

Last edited:

What a steaming pile of lies. We literally have them on video smashing through a police line and then breaking down the barricaded front foor. Also smashing windows to enter.

What a steaming pile of lies. We literally have them on video smashing through a police line and then breaking down the barricaded front foor. Also smashing windows to enter.
All 200+ of them?

Bullshit! Due to your low IQ, you are easily brainwashed by fake news.

You're an idiot.

Quit being a disingenuous drama queen.

Do you have any evidence that more than six windows were broken?

You say that a Capitol Hill police officer died. Died at the hands of whom, exactly? And what was the cause of death?

And you also say that 140 police officers were injured. Injured by whom? And you have provided no evidence that 140 police officers were injured in the first place, jackass.

You also mindlessly parrot the fake news media's claim that there was an insurrection, like a feeble-minded, pathetic, low IQ, brainwashed idiot. Yet you provide no evidence of any sort of insurrection.

You're an idiot.

Wow, the Vinnie (Karen) Barbarino defense. "What", "Where".

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot - The ...

Jan 27, 2021 — The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by ...

who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake."

Forum List

Back