Attempted coup proves Democrats were right to impeach trump.

This coup where trump sent his republican Trolls to riot and him and Rudy trying to steal this election sort of proves democrats were right trying to remove him from office. The senate gave trump a pass on being criminal and corrupt and a liar and insighting violence and now it resulted in dead or wounded police at the capitol.
No, the 100% EXONERATION proves the Shampeachment was bullshit.
Who exonerated him Mitch?

Well now Mitch, the same guy who exhonerated trump, says biden won.

This coup where trump sent his republican Trolls to riot and him and Rudy trying to steal this election sort of proves democrats were right trying to remove him from office. The senate gave trump a pass on being criminal and corrupt and a liar and insighting violence and now it resulted in dead or wounded police at the capitol.
No, the 100% EXONERATION proves the Shampeachment was bullshit.
Who exonerated him Mitch?

Well now Mitch, the same guy who exhonerated trump, says biden won.
The Senate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobo how come i didnt see you complain about all the violent insurrection over the summer?....
I side with blm not rioters just like you may not approve what trump supporters did but you agree the election was rigged.

Trump told them they’ll never accomplish their goal with weakness. So basically he sent a mob to the capital to lynch politicians. A coup. Failed but non the less
just curious bobo.....what would you say if they had absolute proof it was rigged?....

it takes a special kind of stupid to think that was a coup attempt,,,
Even trumps own cabinet is considering the 25th amendment. And they are resigning over this failed coup.

His own cabinet. It couldn’t be more obvious.

bobo how come i didnt see you complain about all the violent insurrection over the summer?....
I side with blm not rioters just like you may not approve what trump supporters did but you agree the election was rigged.

Trump told them they’ll never accomplish their goal with weakness. So basically he sent a mob to the capital to lynch politicians. A coup. Failed but non the less
just curious bobo.....what would you say if they had absolute proof it was rigged?....
Trump gets 4 more years

Even trumps own cabinet is considering the 25th amendment. And they are resigning over this failed coup.

so now youre siding with repubes,,

no wonder both of you disgust me,,,

Republicans just lost the Georgia special elections. Were those rigged too? Because democrats got more votes than republicans.

If the republicans won maybe then you could say that’s odd but the special elections completed the blue wave. it proved indeed trump did lose Georgia.

If they storm the seat of government, like a coup, smash in the doors and shut down the government like a coup, people die like a coup, and it was all for overturning the election for the person that sent them to march on the capital like a coup, one could be forgiven for calling it a coup. Do you like "an ordchestrated mass insurrection against the government" at the incitement of donald trump better?
and yes you are that special kind of stupid,,,
What a dope you are.

so now youre siding with repubes,,

no wonder both of you disgust me,,,
Trumps a republican. I don’t side with him.

i don’t like comey, pence, Bolton, Mitch, Romney, McCain, bush, Snyder, Devos, Maddox, Rex tillerson but I do believe it when all of them say trump isn’t fit to be president.

Whos even worse Is ted Cruz. He’s a total sellout. Trump accuses his father of assassinating Kennedy and calls his wife ugly still Cruz sucks his balls.

The powers of the government should be used sparingly. While I regard Trump as the biggest idiot that has ever occupied the office, the prior attempt to remove him reinforces my notion that the Democrats' actions are political - just as they've always been.
But even his own cabinet is considering invoking the 25th amendment.

The powers of the government should be used sparingly. While I regard Trump as the biggest idiot that has ever occupied the office, the prior attempt to remove him reinforces my notion that the Democrats' actions are political - just as they've always been.
No, they aren’t.

If they storm the seat of government, like a coup, smash in the doors and shut down the government like a coup, people die like a coup, and it was all for overturning the election for the person that sent them to march on the capital like a coup, one could be forgiven for calling it a coup. Do you like "an ordchestrated mass insurrection against the government" at the incitement of donald trump better?

How about we stick with the norm for the past 4 years. Peaceful protest.

No, they aren’t.
Multiple sources say they are considering removing trump from office. You’ll see. Books will be written and they won’t favor trump, rudy, ted cruz or ashli

No, they aren’t.
Multiple sources say they are considering removing trump from office. You’ll see. Books will be written and they won’t favor trump, rudy, ted cruz or ashli
Even if Trump dies tonight, the ideology will live on .
Nothing will change one bit.
The Roman Empire did not die with the death of Caesar.

View attachment 440896

Are you drunk?
He always is when he comes on here and trolls.

Forum List

Back