Apply named op/ed piece

More backpedaling..It's everyone else fault but our own.
Take your phony spin and shove it. The left wing loons only believe in the First Amendment for themselves.
It's your OP. Stop being a fucking bitch.

"I’m old fashioned. From the days before -- to paraphrase one wag -- the party of JFK became the party of Lee Harvey Oswald. So old fashioned, I think the best way to determine policy and to understand events is open dialogue. Without it, it’s a thugs' and idiots’ paradise. So I’ll keep writing online until my doubleplusungood thoughts get cancelled. I’m too old to pass the exam for a ham radio license, but I’m sure we'll figure out something."

The Night of the Tech Long Knives - American Thinker

Tech billionaires purging anyone who disagrees with them.

The Nacht der langen Messer was when Hitler turned against a group of his loyal supporters. That's nothing like what is being described in the article. A more apt anaology to that would be when the left wrong-wing establishment turns against the Black Lies Matter, Antifa, and other violent terrorist organizations who supported them, and helped them rise to power.

If we want to compare the currently-occurring purge to any event in Nazi history, a better counterpart would be to Kristallnacht, with the left wrong-wing establishment going after its perceived enemies in a brutal and reckless manner.

Forum List

Back