Met a stunningly beautiful woman in Cambodia. You get away from the west, and you can find glory.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Yes, what can I say the thread title says it all. Maybe this is true love here. And I of course have noticed something, perhaps as many of us have. It is the bigotry and jealousy from left wingers who say the most racist things about women from the east. Left wingers demean women in the east.

I’ve already seen it in this form from radical left wingers. When they see a white or black American find a nice Asian woman they go on a rampage… acting like the very bigots that they accuse Trump supporters of being.

With that said yes folks it is extraordinary dating in the east. Even here in Cambodia. 🇰🇭 I am having no problem meeting European women on Tinder. Really tall fine looking women. Russian women, Italian. Very much into Asians. An extraordinary experience my friends and you have to come here to see it for yourself.

God bless them.

In the east they don’t have the types of left-wing culture problems We have in America.
They brought her teenage daughter here shortly after they got married and got her American citizenship. A year later the girl Begged to go back to China to see relatives. She complained that her Chinese citizenship was stolen from her. She wants it back on the grounds that she never intended to be an American. She has never come back. Nor spoken to her mom.

They brought her teenage daughter here shortly after they got married and got her American citizenship. A year later the girl Begged to go back to China to see relatives. She complained that her Chinese citizenship was stolen from her. She wants it back on the grounds that she never intended to be an American. She has never come back. Nor spoken to her mom.
You cannot be a dual citizen if you are from China, as you probably know. You can spend your life in China but once you become a U.S. citizen you have to apply for a 30 day Visa to visit your home country.

You cannot be a dual citizen if you are from China, as you probably know. You can spend your life in China but once you become a U.S. citizen you have to apply for a 30 day Visa to visit your home country.
That's probably why the girl is trying to regain her Chinese citizenship.

Yes, what can I say the thread title says it all. Maybe this is true love here. And I of course have noticed something, perhaps as many of us have. It is the bigotry and jealousy from left wingers who say the most racist things about women from the east. Left wingers demean women in the east.

I’ve already seen it in this form from radical left wingers. When they see a white or black American find a nice Asian woman they go on a rampage… acting like the very bigots that they accuse Trump supporters of being.

With that said yes folks it is extraordinary dating in the east. Even here in Cambodia. 🇰🇭 I am having no problem meeting European women on Tinder. Really tall fine looking women. Russian women, Italian. Very much into Asians. An extraordinary experience my friends and you have to come here to see it for yourself.

So "glory" is a pretty face?

Then beauty is not glory
Yes it’s ok

Beauty is what one makes it out to be

Main point is there’s tons of relationship issues in western countries that don’t exist in the east… high levels of depression, and drug use among the American youth.

Yes it’s ok

Beauty is what one makes it out to be

Main point is there’s tons of relationship issues in western countries that don’t exist in the east… high levels of depression, and drug use among the American youth.
True . I think that difference is a matter of subjective experiences and culture.

Depression and anxiety are extremely subjective "illnesses" that depend on self reporting the severity of symptoms and our main remedy is drugging the person.

Is it any wonder that people who think they are depressed or anxious take drugs on their own?

I often wonder what society would look like if doctors prescribed exercise and diet to people who were reporting depression and anxiety.

True . I think that difference is a matter of subjective experiences and culture.

Depression and anxiety are extremely subjective "illnesses" that depend on self reporting the severity of symptoms and our main remedy is drugging the person.

Is it any wonder that people who think they are depressed or anxious take drugs on their own?

I often wonder what society would look like if doctors prescribed exercise and diet to people who were reporting depression and anxiety.
It’s OK to use the word glory or glorious to talk about a beautiful or sexy woman. A handsome man something of this nature. It’s a positive thing to do. Knowing that many people are attracted to different shapes and colors.

one thing that we need to look at are the facts. America’s the most obese country in the world.

And we also know that we have extremely high rates of single young men in America. That’s a problem. Other countries have bigger families, and higher marriage rates along with lower divorce rates.

We have cultural problems today that did not exist in the American past

1709122585082.png

The radical BLM feminist politics is a poison for Americans society.

Our grandparents did a better job with the country… keep in mind that issues like slavery and bigotry existed all over the world in the 20th century …America was probably the most liberal.

Exercise was a recommendation in the 40s 50s and 60s. It was a big part of American culture. We were a more healthy country in those days.

/----/ Ahhhh, the intolerant Left. They used to champion inter-racial marriage. I guess that got old.

OK .
But do not confuse individual perception of beauty with the idea of one true Beauty .Absolute Beauty .

A subject for intense philosophical debate and one which has obsessed many of the world/s finest and deepest thinkers . And still does .
I get it. Another word to use is sexy …people are f from all different shapes colors and sizes are viewed as sexy

It’s OK to use the word glory or glorious to talk about a beautiful or sexy woman. A handsome man something of this nature. It’s a positive thing to do. Knowing that many people are attracted to different shapes and colors.

one thing that we need to look at are the facts. America’s the most obese country in the world.

And we also know that we have extremely high rates of single young men in America. That’s a problem. Other countries have bigger families, and higher marriage rates along with lower divorce rates.

We have cultural problems today that did not exist in the American past

View attachment 909725

The radical BLM feminist politics is a poison for Americans society.

Our grandparents did a better job with the country… keep in mind that issues like slavery and bigotry existed all over the world in the 20th century …America was probably the most liberal.

Exercise was a recommendation in the 40s 50s and 60s. It was a big part of American culture. We were a more healthy country in those days.

/----/ "We were a more healthy country in those days."
I agree with your post except for the last line. The Depression wrecked havoc on Americans. When men showed up for the draft, the government could see firsthand how badly nurished the population was. For many, joining the Army was the first time they had three meals a day, got a medical exam, new clothes and shoes, and dental care.

/----/ "We were a more healthy country in those days."
I agree with your post except for the last line. The Depression wrecked havoc on Americans. When men showed up for the draft, the government could see firsthand how badly nurished the population was. For many, joining the Army was the first time they had three meals a day, got a medical exam, new clothes and shoes, and dental care.
True what I should’ve said is we were not having the obesity problem back in those days… the main point I would make is that post World War II we had a very strong society.

The PBD podcast showcased a study that said in the 1980s the American male was able to benchpress more compared to what they are doing today. I thought that was interesting.

Forum List

Back