Met a stunningly beautiful woman in Cambodia. You get away from the west, and you can find glory.

Yes, what can I say the thread title says it all. Maybe this is true love here. And I of course have noticed something, perhaps as many of us have. It is the bigotry and jealousy from left wingers who say the most racist things about women from the east. Left wingers demean women in the east.

I’ve already seen it in this form from radical left wingers. When they see a white or black American find a nice Asian woman they go on a rampage… acting like the very bigots that they accuse Trump supporters of being.

With that said yes folks it is extraordinary dating in the east. Even here in Cambodia. 🇰🇭 I am having no problem meeting European women on Tinder. Really tall fine looking women. Russian women, Italian. Very much into Asians. An extraordinary experience my friends and you have to come here to see it for yourself.

Stay away from the Russian women, no matter how hot. Trust me.

If you’re a young single man in America. You’re tired of the matrix and all of the radical feminist BLM nonsense…Spend $1000 or whatever it might be and come on down to Cambodia or Thailand. it is an extraordinary exhilarating experience.

Lots of wonderful traditional beautiful women here.

It’s also a pretty cool thing to explore the world. And see what is going on on the other side of the world. To check out different societies and cultures. You can think of the great explorers of history like Christopher Columbus, and Sir Francis Drake, whose courage and greatness allowed them to accomplish goals beyond their wildest dreams. And if they could do it on a ship where they could’ve easily died they don’t even know where they’re going, then yes you can get on airplane. The safest mode of travel

So part of my motivation was to explore the world like the great men Christopher Columbus and Francis Drake, and what they achieve for all of humankind.

John Edgar Slow Horses

Often what is holding back some people from coming to a place like Thailand, or Cambodia are the preconceived notions. The propaganda of somehow these places being “dangerous.”

By an order of magnitude, it is much more dangerous in big cities in America that have been infested with BLM poison and left-wing mayors. Places like Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City flooded with vandalism and violent crime.

Those Types of poor manners and vandalism in the USA is unheard of in the capital of Cambodia. Just come on down to the aeon mall in pnomh penh…. I’ve never really seen a mall so clean in America. American malls are filled with security and police, filth and a bunch of BLM type looters and thieves. Just a general nasty attitude you get in the American malls.

But there is civilization and politeness in these malls in Bangkok and Cambodia.

America was much better in the 1950s even the 1980s. But today there’s a lot of problems in America and it’s an embarrassment. We must overcome these issues.

from what I’ve seen traveling across America the western and southern parts of the country are mostly polite well mannered people. These are often Trump supporters.

But if you go to the big cities, it is filled with lot of filth and Vandalism. A sense of anti-Americanism and it coincides with seeing a bunch of BLM flags, LGBT flags. A huge level of narcissism, greed and selfishness in the big cities in America that are ran by left-wing mayors.

There’s more of a feeling of community, church values, and helping other people out in the rural areas of America. From my traveling places like Utah for example are filled with well mannered people and clean societies.

Hoping for the best for all of America, and for our country to return to having nice clean cities like we used to.

If you’re a young single man in America. You’re tired of the matrix and all of the radical feminist BLM nonsense…Spend $1000 or whatever it might be and come on down to Cambodia or Thailand. it is an extraordinary exhilarating experience.

Lots of wonderful traditional beautiful women here.

It’s also a pretty cool thing to explore the world. And see what is going on on the other side of the world. To check out different societies and cultures. You can think of the great explorers of history like Christopher Columbus, and Sir Francis Drake, whose courage and greatness allowed them to accomplish goals beyond their wildest dreams. And if they could do it on a ship where they could’ve easily died they don’t even know where they’re going, then yes you can get on airplane. The safest mode of travel

So part of my motivation was to explore the world like the great men Christopher Columbus and Francis Drake, and what they achieve for all of humankind.

John Edgar Slow Horses
There are beautiful, traditional women in America too.

It’s OK to use the word glory or glorious to talk about a beautiful or sexy woman. A handsome man something of this nature. It’s a positive thing to do. Knowing that many people are attracted to different shapes and colors.

one thing that we need to look at are the facts. America’s the most obese country in the world.

And we also know that we have extremely high rates of single young men in America. That’s a problem. Other countries have bigger families, and higher marriage rates along with lower divor
We have cultural problems today that did not exist in the American past

View attachment 909725

The radical BLM feminist politics is a poison for Americans society.

Our grandparents did a better job with the country… keep in mind that issues like slavery and bigotry existed all over the world in the 20th century …America was probably the most liberal.

Exercise was a recommendation in the 40s 50s and 60s. It was a big part of American culture. We were a more healthy country in those days.

Single men are a problem? Our families are more than big enough. People are getting smarter. They're waiting longer to get married and that bodes well for the nation. Less debt, less divorces when people get married later in life. Staying dingle a much longer time is a good trend.

I was in the Terminal 21 mall in Bangkok yesterday, a gleaming 7 story mall that is spotless, and the only pushy assholes I encountered in my trips there this week were white westerners, and for a change, they were not Americans. Thais are polite, friendly and helpful. Quite a contrast to American thug culture.

When 2 people have to work full time to barely hang on the kitchen doesn't get much use.
/——/ My wife and I worked full time for 45 years and always used the kitchen for two meals a day. On occasion we’d go out with the kids or have take out, but that’s expensive and not always healthy.
One day when you’re grown up and married you’ll see.

Yes, what can I say the thread title says it all. Maybe this is true love here. And I of course have noticed something, perhaps as many of us have. It is the bigotry and jealousy from left wingers who say the most racist things about women from the east. Left wingers demean women in the east.

I’ve already seen it in this form from radical left wingers. When they see a white or black American find a nice Asian woman they go on a rampage… acting like the very bigots that they accuse Trump supporters of being.

With that said yes folks it is extraordinary dating in the east. Even here in Cambodia. 🇰🇭 I am having no problem meeting European women on Tinder. Really tall fine looking women. Russian women, Italian. Very much into Asians. An extraordinary experience my friends and you have to come here to see it for yourself.

Be careful because a lot of those women in Thailand are actually Ladyboys.

Forum List

Back