As predicted, It's happening: Biden extorting Ukraine President issue blowing up

let me make sure i understand...

we are to get mad at bidens son for working with putin and others in real estate and business deals.

what is the difference then in trump doing business with russia vs biden? not going to chase every squirrels nut that you fling out these days so please just let me know why trumps business with putin/russia is cool but bidens is not.

That's it?

The article you posted seems truncated and anti-climatic, like the investigative journalists didn't want us to know that whole story?

"The prosecutor, who was fired after the threat, was reportedly facing criticism back then by both Ukrainians and international officials for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions. Biden’s push to oust the prosecutor may have not been influenced by the probe of the company his son was involved in."

AND?

May have? What leads us to believe it may or may not have? Has he made statements denying it was not connected to his son? What makes us believe he may have or may not have?

It seems this is not a full story? Why not Fox news? What is the corporate media hiding? What is with the spin?

That's it?

The article you posted seems truncated and anti-climatic, like the investigative journalists didn't want us to know that whole story?

"The prosecutor, who was fired after the threat, was reportedly facing criticism back then by both Ukrainians and international officials for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions. Biden’s push to oust the prosecutor may have not been influenced by the probe of the company his son was involved in."

AND?

May have? What leads us to believe it may or may not have? Has he made statements denying it was not connected to his son? What makes us believe he may have or may not have?

It seems this is not a full story? Why not Fox news? What is the corporate media hiding? What is with the spin?
the editor for that article should be fired.

no basis for a conclusion. no smoking gun to indicate anything wrong.

demonize people and then associate the subject to "demon"

say "something is wrong here".

YOU'RE A FRIGGIN JOURNALIST go find it or shut up. this is just another bullet search that easy can get into where anything that can look bad for the other side is dramatic news that needs to be spread.

like manure.

this is what "journalism" does now. tells you how to feel about things. that is so NOT a journalists role. or at least it didn't used to be but we love to redefine things these days so hell, lets all go tabloid and get impregnated by alien anal probes.

Joe Biden's son advised crooked Romanian businessman sentenced for corruption

There was no way this issue stayed out of the headlines and / or the media was able to shield Joe and his son from this scandal.

After targeting Trump's family for the last 3 years, watch the Dems and snowflakes claim there is nothing to this, despite the evidence otherwise, and that it is just 'payback'.

:p
It will be ignored like many of Trump problems before getting elected.
i still don't understand why it's a problem. it's a hit piece fly by guilt by association that the right hates when done to trump but hey - bombs away when YOU can.

we are to get mad at bidens son for working with putin and others in real estate and business deals.

what is the difference then in trump doing business with russia vs biden? not going to chase every squirrels nut that you fling out these days so please just let me know why trumps business with putin/russia is cool but bidens is not.
what is the difference then in trump doing business with russia vs biden?
Bwaaaaaaawwwaaaaaaa...you idiots are just too fucking funny....Lets see, President Trump...NO COLLUSION...Gropin Joe....COLLUSION....See the difference.....

Bwaaaaaaawwwaaaaaaa...you idiots are just too fucking funny....Lets see, President Trump...NO COLLUSION...Gropin Joe....COLLUSION....See the difference.....
speaking of fucking idiots....

i'm saying this is a stupid article and the only thing you do is see my name and THINK i am for this piece of shit article. in essence i'm calling out the same thing you are only you're laughing at me for doing it while you do it at the same time.

Nope, since Biden wasn't running for office.

Last edited:
Joe Biden's son advised crooked Romanian businessman sentenced for corruption

There was no way this issue stayed out of the headlines and / or the media was able to shield Joe and his son from this scandal.

After targeting Trump's family for the last 3 years, watch the Dems and snowflakes claim there is nothing to this, despite the evidence otherwise, and that it is just 'payback'.

:p
It will be ignored like many of Trump problems before getting elected.
i still don't understand why it's a problem. it's a hit piece fly by guilt by association that the right hates when done to trump but hey - bombs away when YOU can.
So basically the article is like the Steele Dossier? Got it!

That's it?

AND?

"May haves" are all democrats needed to go after TRUMP and his family for the last 2 years.

That's it?

AND?

"May haves" are all democrats needed to go after TRUMP and his family for the last 2 years.

Thank you for highlighting how alike the Dems and the Repubs are.

i'm saying this is a stupid article and the only thing you do is see my name and THINK i am for this piece of shit article. in essence i'm calling out the same thing you are only you're laughing at me for doing it while you do it at the same time.
So President Trump "NO COLLUSION", Gropin Joe, "COLLUSION"...still dont see a difference?

That's it?

AND?

so - you called that stupid for them to do and now you're ok with it cause it's "return fire".

my question continues to be - when does one side grow up and stop this "return fire" of actions both sides fully admit are stupid but only continue cause THEY did it last?

and how the HELL can grow up people NOT see they're acting like children in doing so?

The difference is TRUMP's business in Russia took place before he held public office and was in line with similar business deals he has been making for the majority of his life, Biden's was done while creepy Joe was VP.

So President Trump "NO COLLUSION", Gropin Joe, "COLLUSION"...still dont see a difference?
well you're talking so sorry, i quit listening.

That's it?

AND?

so - you called that stupid for them to do and now you're ok with it cause it's "return fire".

my question continues to be - when does one side grow up and stop this "return fire" of actions both sides fully admit are stupid but only continue cause THEY did it last?

and how the HELL can grow up people NOT see they're acting like children in doing so?
So you are totally okay with one side spying on US citizens with a bogus Dossier?

well you're talking so sorry, i quit listening.
I understand...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The difference is TRUMP's business in Russia took place before he held public office and was in line with similar business deals he has been making for the majority of his life, Biden's was done while creepy Joe was VP.
so - much like the left is accused of, we'll microslice information to fit what we're cooking and expect people to eat whatever shit comes out of your oven, so to speak?

gonna pass on that.

the article was without fact, long on hate-emotion, and smears someone in a far fetched relationship style. don't really care about YOUR justification, it's just as stupid as theirs.

That's it?

AND?

Thank you for highlighting how alike the Dems and the Repubs are.

The standard has been set. TRUMP and his family have turned over countless documents and both the sons have given testimony. The Biden's need to be held to the same standard.

Forum List

Back