As Dean once stated, there IS "...a cancer on the presidency"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As always expected from Trump acolytes, the standard response is "prove it"....as if it were the responsibility of fellow poster to investigate, indict and prosecute Trump's endless wrongdoings.

The current House committees are in the process of exposing that "cancer on the presidency" by ensuring that ALL of Trump's ethical and legal crimes are brought to light and radically excise them.

However, it is now tangible and irrefutable proof that Trump violated campaign finance laws, and there is also tangible proof that Trump violated security clearance guidelines (and lied about) to keep running our government as a "family affair."

In my humble opinion, Trump's MAIN reason to run again in 2020, is simply to run out the statutes of limitations on many of his emerging crimes were he to lose.....and, given the cult mentality of many (not all) of his followers, when Trump realizes in mid-year 2020 that he would lose, he will certainly call for a "grass-rooted" revolution and some idiotic sycophants will try to spill blood on the streets of our nation.

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members may resort to.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Cite the "tangible and irrefutable evidence" you refer to.

Trump's signed checks to repay Cohen for the "hush money"???

`There are also memos from Kelly and McGann opposing the security clearances of Ivanka and Jarred??

Come on don't you know that it is never expected of liberals to prove anything they say, if they try to prove it it is still not real proof. If you call them on it they will only call you racist or any amount of the other things they like to sling around that they hope no one has any defense for.

As always expected from Trump acolytes, the standard response is "prove it"....as if it were the responsibility of fellow poster to investigate, indict and prosecute Trump's endless wrongdoings.

The current House committees are in the process of exposing that "cancer on the presidency" by ensuring that ALL of Trump's ethical and legal crimes are brought to light and radically excise them.

However, it is now tangible and irrefutable proof that Trump violated campaign finance laws, and there is also tangible proof that Trump violated security clearance guidelines (and lied about) to keep running our government as a "family affair."

In my humble opinion, Trump's MAIN reason to run again in 2020, is simply to run out the statutes of limitations on many of his emerging crimes were he to lose.....and, given the cult mentality of many (not all) of his followers, when Trump realizes in mid-year 2020 that he would lose, he will certainly call for a "grass-rooted" revolution and some idiotic sycophants will try to spill blood on the streets of our nation.

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members my resort to.

Conservatives have sat on their hands for decades while everything they supposedly hold dear is gradually stolen from them and you really think they're gonna rise up and take to the streets if Donald Trump commands it?

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members my resort to.
Why do you agree with the criminal ruling class? Can’t you see they are playing you for a dummy?

`There are also memos from Kelly and McGann opposing the security clearances of Ivanka and Jarred??
Signed checks. My god someone paying someone they owe money to. I pay bills almost daily.

So they opposed the security clearances. Wow call out the villagers with the pitchforks and torches. Who has final say on security clearances? A hint for you it is not Kelly or McGann.

Of course, he noted their purpose on the line provided for that? Check for retainer vs. check for "hush money"? I'm not as familiar with the security clearance paperwork. Have you a link for that?

Come on don't you know that it is never expected of liberals to prove anything they say, if they try to prove it it is still not real proof. If you call them on it they will only call you racist or any amount of the other things they like to sling around that they hope no one has any defense for.
Just consider me a rabid racist, bigot, homophobe, or whatever the current epithet for someone who doubts their gospels...

onservatives have sat on their hands for decades while everything they supposedly hold dear is gradually stolen from them and you really think they're gonna rise up and take to the streets if Donald Trump commands it?

ONLY a few nutcases; you know, those who are just itching to use their guns.....and, are suicidal.

Is that against the law? Cohen paid off a side chick, she took the money. No law broken. Trump put people up for clearance a couple other people didn't like. Who gives a shit. A memo isn't evidence of a crime.

Signed checks. My god someone paying someone they owe money to. I pay bills almost daily.

Go back to bed after a tall glass of orange kool-aid.....You're too dumb to make any sense.

Funny that.

They don't even have a crime, they are going to look for a crime. Stalinism at its finest, comrade.
Good grief you people have gone over the cliff.

The check did not come from the campaign coffers in the first place. Therefore, obviously it was not in violation of any campaign finance laws.

And the president is the ultimate arbiter of who gets security clearance for anything. Therefore it simply cannot be illegal for the president to give or rescind security clearance for anyone.

In fact, if he wanted to, your president could rescind Mueller's security clearance with the stroke of a pen, or merely a verbal order for that matter.

Last edited:

Funny that.

They don't even have a crime, they are going to look for a crime. Stalinism at its finest, comrade.
I have no doubt that if they cannot find a crime, they will invent one. These people are deranged, unhinged, and totally off their rockers. Frightening that so many hold positions of power.

onservatives have sat on their hands for decades while everything they supposedly hold dear is gradually stolen from them and you really think they're gonna rise up and take to the streets if Donald Trump commands it?

ONLY a few nutcases; you know, those who are just itching to use their guns.....and, are suicidal.

Lefties have been bitching about right wing crazies since I was in diapers and there's never once been violent right wing radicalism on display remotely comparable in size and scope to the shit Antifa pulled in 2016.

Trump IS an unindicted co- conspirator in the crimes Cohen is going to jail for.. That's a fact. There were payments that Cohen made on Trump's behalf and which Trump repaid while in office. The original payment was obviously illegal (Cohen is going to jail for it)...there is conspiracy.

Trump has committed crimes and the ONLY thing keeping him out of jail is the fact that he is President.

And this is probably the LEAST that he is guilty of.

Yes...there is a cancer in the Presidency

Of course, he noted their purpose on the line provided for that? Check for retainer vs. check for "hush money"? I'm not as familiar with the security clearance paperwork. Have you a link for that?

Of course, your ilk spouts the NYT as "fake news".....but, for others.... (article below, one of hundreds)

New York Times: Trump demanded Kelly give Kushner top-secret ...

Funny that.

I have no doubt that if they cannot find a crime, they will invent one. These people are deranged, unhinged, and totally off their rockers. Frightening that so many hold positions of power.
You very well could be right. Now that I think about it, they were honing their skills with the Kavanaugh debacle.

Forum List

Back