As a general principle, a universal truism, if your political philosophy often leaves you unwilling to answer simple questions about it . . .

How are white people responsible for the 80 percent of black babies being born to unwed mothers?

That rate has been climbing for decades. How are whites to blame for that?

2010: Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
There are going to be a whale of a lot more blacks committing constant crimes with this end to abortion, in whatever states are so foolish as to stop them taking this solution. And the child abuse to all those unwanted babies!

There are going to be a whale of a lot more blacks committing constant crimes with this end to abortion, in whatever states are so foolish as to stop them taking this solution. And the child abuse to all those unwanted babies!
The solution to abortion is birth control.

The women who are ending up with unwanted pregnancies are not using birth control. Instead of enabling that kind of reckless behavior, everyone should be strongly pushing for more birth control use and education.

The solution to abortion is birth control.

The women who are ending up with unwanted pregnancies are not using birth control. Instead of enabling that kind of reckless behavior, everyone should be strongly pushing for more birth control use and education.
True dat.

Yes, white people are responsible. It the 80% is true then you're talking about in America. It might be something you would like to discuss. You've said a few other things that aren't true too.
White people are responsible for 80% of black births being out of wedlock?

How are white people responsible for the 80 percent of black babies being born to unwed mothers?
The clue is in the fact that the statistic applies to America.
We've been over this dozens of times already. Racism didn't decline over the results of your civil war, it increased or at the least stayed constant.
Other countries don't have the 80% problem/issue.

Can you think of any alternative reason that America has become the racism capital of the world's democracies, that has resulted in the 80%?
Would that also compound the abortion problem too?

We've been over this dozens of times already. Racism didn't decline over the results of your civil war, it increased or at the least stayed constant.

Can you think of any alternative reason that America has become the racism capital of the world's democracies, that has resulted in the 80%?
This is all nonsense; I don't believe a word of it. I think you've made it up.

You have not explained how white people are responsible.

As for "racism capital" blah blah blah, how many black people are in your country? What country are you in?

The UK has, what, 2 million blacks.

The US has 50 million.

So go ahead. Explain how white people are responsible.

To the catholic church, birth control is the same as murdering babies.
Then they use the resulting boys as catamites. The Catholic Church does not have an opinion worth respecting on this matter, as most of the world seems to agree.

This is all nonsense; I don't believe a word of it. I think you've made it up.
One thing we all can agree upon is that the opinion of a Canadian doesn't matter, and I should just fuck off or STFU.

Least stable are Black Caribbean families, where 63% of children live in lone-parent households compared to just 6% among Indian families who are the most stable. By way of comparison, the proportion for the UK as a whole is 22% (not 14.7% as claimed in the report).

Canada:

About 46% of Black children aged 14 and under lived with only one parent, compared with just 18% of other children.

In April 2011, the Guttmacher Institute published the results of an analysis finding that 99% of all women of reproductive age who have ever had sex—including 98% of such Catholic women—have used a method of contraception other than natural family planning.

You have not explained how white people are responsible.

As for "racism capital" blah blah blah, how many black people are in your country? What country are you in?

The UK has, what, 2 million blacks.

The US has 50 million.

So go ahead. Explain how white people are responsible.
The number of black people in America is one of the reasons that the racism is endemic.
That's not to say that blacks are at fault. It's saying that white America hasn't come to accept black people as being equals.

The American south never stopped losing their civil war. They could only think of erecting monuments to glorify their racist cause.

And now Trump and his racist border wall has brought it all back and erase any progress that was made after the 60's.

Like I said, my opinion doesn't matter.

The number of black people in America is one of the reasons that the racism is endemic.
That's not to say that blacks are at fault. It's saying that white America hasn't come to accept black people as being equals.

The American south never stopped losing their civil war. They could only think of erecting monuments to glorify their racist cause.

And now Trump and his racist border wall has brought it all back and erase any progress that was made after the 60's.

Like I said, my opinion doesn't matter.
You still have not explained how white people are responsible for the high rate of unwed mothers in the black community.

Not just here, but also in the other countries I have shown. The UK and Canada.

Canada has about 3/4 of a million blacks and yet they have the highest unwed motherhood rate by far. So much for your "number of black people" theory.

You are dodging as much as the two twits in the OP video.

Canada:

About 46% of Black children aged 14 and under lived with only one parent, compared with just 18% of other children.

Racism crosses borders but America is still comfortably in the lead.

However, racism in Canada and other countries has a cause in common to some extent. Mostly there's a lack of socially responsible solutions.

America is particularly absent of social responsibility, due to it's politics that are more rightist compared to the rest of the world.

I'm not about to tell Americans that Canada's racism is none of their business!

Racism crosses borders but America is still comfortably in the lead.

However, racism in Canada and other countries has a cause in common to some extent. Mostly there's a lack of socially responsible solutions.

America is particularly absent of social responsibility, due to it's politics that are more rightist compared to the rest of the world.

I'm not about to tell Americans that Canada's racism is none of their business!
Again, you STILL have not explained how racism is why black women have such a high rate of unwed motherhood.

Prove. Your. Claim.

Forum List

Back