As a general principle, a universal truism, if your political philosophy often leaves you unwilling to answer simple questions about it . . .

All babies and fetuses have value.

As with abortion, the bible is conditional and dependent on circumstances.

In Canada we are interested much more in preventing the need for abortions, and taking socially responsible action to eliminate or reduce that need.

You're not. You're only interested in extremism, force, and the elimination of a woman's rights.
No they don't. Rape fetuses don't; defective and retarded fetuses don't have value, they only have costs.

Pause for the usual yells from the "my sister has a retarded baby and we all love him very much" crew. Hypocrisy: I notice nobody wants to CREATE a retarded, grossly defective baby, though they are willing to pretend it's all just fine if they are stuck with one.

I read a study that 97% of women who are informed that they are carrying a Down's Syndrome fetus will abort.

Because most women are not damn fools.

In an adversarial debate no one is going to give a simple simple yes or no to a question meant only to give credence to your entire argument.
Probably not, but there is a difference between giving a lengthy answer that addresses the question, and not giving an answer at all. Answering an imaginary question that the questioner did not ask is not giving an answer at all.

He asked a loaded question and wanted a sound bite. I think her answer was an honest one.
Which he got. Her refusing to answer gave him a sound bite, just as surely as if she had answered.

I agree that she was honest in saying that she would not answer the question. You can be that honest when you are at a job interview in which you know that the decision makers have already decided to hire you no matter how absurd your answers are.

All babies and fetuses have value.

As with abortion, the bible is conditional and dependent on circumstances.

In Canada we are interested much more in preventing the need for abortions, and taking socially responsible action to eliminate or reduce that need.

You're not. You're only interested in extremism, force, and the elimination of a woman's rights.
Your leader shut down the lives of striking truckers completely a few months ago. They were labeled as racists and terrorists. All of this stuff is on the table in dictatorships. Freedom or lack of freedom is per each person's view currently though.

Your leader shut down the lives of striking truckers completely a few months ago. They were labeled as racists and terrorists. All of this stuff is on the table in dictatorships. Freedom or lack of freedom is per each person's view currently though.
The truckers were racists and terrorists but they were still permitted to demonstrate and protest for over a month. Nobdy really knows what they were protesting becaude they had been vaccinated and weren't refused border crossing.

Something to do with freedoms but none of them could tell our government 'what' freedom.
Politicalchic runs her mouth on it all the time so maybe she can tell you?

Sometimes the circumstances demand that, but it's never a desirable outcome for any pregnancy.

There, I've taken your bait, but not to serve your purpose. Only to expose your extremist Christian views.

Do you support your bible's advocating the murder of babies and children?
I mean, given the right circumstances too?
Exactly, you love hearing about baby killing

The truckers were racists and terrorists but they were still permitted to demonstrate and protest for over a month. Nobdy really knows what they were protesting becaude they had been vaccinated and weren't refused border crossing.

Something to do with freedoms but none of them could tell our government 'what' freedom.
Politicalchic runs her mouth on it all the time so maybe she can tell you?
Nice your face is still in a hole

Probably not, but there is a difference between giving a lengthy answer that addresses the question, and not giving an answer at all. Answering an imaginary question that the questioner did not ask is not giving an answer at all.
A valid answer to a question does not require it to be satisfying to he who asked. Become a better questioner and perhaps your questions may yield better answers.

A valid answer to a question does not require it to be satisfying to he who asked. Become a better questioner and perhaps your questions may yield better answers.
So, if what I want to know is whether you, occupied, thinks a baby has value the day before it is born, I should ask questions that dance around that issue?

Nah.

I prefer this: Hey occupied, does a baby have value the day before it is born?

So, if what I want to know is whether you, occupied, thinks a baby has value the day before it is born, I should ask questions that dance around that issue?

Nah.

I prefer this: Hey occupied, does a baby have value the day before it is born?
It has some value ranging between nothing and everything to whatever concerned parties happen to be involved. Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.

It has some value ranging between nothing and everything to whatever concerned parties happen to be involved. Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.
That's a perfectly fair answer. See? You are more qualified than that professor to answer questions about abortion.

She was able to give a yes or no answer about whether a baby who was just born has value. She had to think about it, but she answered. It was the one day before one that stumped her.

That's a perfectly fair answer. See? You are more qualified than that professor to answer questions about abortion.

She was able to give a yes or no answer about whether a baby who was just born has value. She had to think about it, but she answered. It was the one day before one that stumped her.
The democrat answer to the killing of babies always returns to the same place. But, but, but, what about rape, incest, or fetal abnormalities. What they don't tell you is the percentage of abortions that comprise these conditions. It is about 7.5 percent. I might add, most states who limit abortions address these issues. Indeed, I cannot find one state that outlaws abortion carte blanche. Which signifies that the majority of abortions are performed for convenience of the pregnant murderer and her partner.

WHY DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?​

Last edited:

It's a crappy answer to a crappy question and you haven't learned a thing from hearing it.

It's a crappy answer to a crappy question and you haven't learned a thing from hearing it.
I said that it was a fair answer and it was, assuming that is your true opinion. If you true opinion is crap, you probably should rethink your true opinion.

Political beliefs that can't stand up to questioning are not worthy of being held.

Even when it wasn’t. You’re diversion is noted

I said that it was a fair answer and it was, assuming that is your true opinion. If you true opinion is crap, you probably should rethink your true opinion.

Political beliefs that can't stand up to questioning are not worthy of being held.
I don't ask a lot of questions because I am very good at asking them. Think about that one a for a little while.

It was a simple question and her answer was pure commie bullshit.
It was not a simple question, it was fully loaded. A simple question would have been "Do you think women should have the right to make decisions about their bodies?".

Let me ask you the same question. Yes or no?

Forum List

Back