Bartiromo floats theory out of thin air that Biden is being fed “drugs” to “allow him to function”, She, of course, offers no evidence. “Journalism"!

This face accuses President Joe Biden of being on drugs. Don't think so. But you might want to get yourself checked out Maria Bartiromo

You look like you're a little dopey these days

She's just another Fox News hack who will say anything to please Trump. She should do another Trump interview where she gives him the questions beforehand.

Her credibility is zeeeeeeerrro.

I watched as my husband's dementia would clear up massively with the administration of drugs, but those drugs eventually killed him. He had so many of the same symptoms that asshole Skidmark so-called "president" has.

This face accuses President Joe Biden of being on drugs. Don't think so.

Of course he is on crap. You gotta be kidding me. This has been confirmed by other insiders who have witnessed Joe being fed a cocktail of crap on several occasions! The man was an absolute vegetable until just a couple months before the election when he suddenly improved a lot, but the guy seems to be rapidly slipping now anyway.

This face accuses President Joe Biden of being on drugs. Don't think so. But you might want to get yourself checked out Maria Bartiromo

We all know Biden couldn't say shit if he had a mouthful, but during the debates he sounded at least somewhat coherent. How do explain the sudden change?

Do lefties really want to open this can 'o worms? Maria deserves a lot of credit to confront the entire MSM that is dedicated to protecting the president. There are accounts of Old Joe's Dr. Feelgood wife administering stuff that snaps him out of a standing coma. The left doesn't want to deal with it so they attack the conservative babe. No surprises here.

Here is Biden speaking on July 25th in official White House video.

As soon as the video starts playing at 3:13, blink, and then see if you can refrain from blinking for the 43 seconds Biden does not blink until the video is cut...

Some claim that certain medications decrease the propensity to blink. Me, I don't know, but it does not seem normal to me. Most people blink every few seconds.

Wasn't there an endless supply of talking heads speculating that Trump was mentally ill or deficient?

Looks like this is just par for the speculative course, but anyone watching Biden knows he is not all there.

Do you really question that President Biden is on drugs? Legal and prescribed of course but who do you know shakes hands with invisible people?

Forum List

Back