As a general principle, a universal truism, if your political philosophy often leaves you unwilling to answer simple questions about it . . .

Again, you STILL have not explained how racism is why black women have such a high rate of unwed motherhood.

Prove. Your. Claim.
Give us your reason and I'll get back to you later.
Racism and racist reasons just won't do.

Yes. But her rights end at the tip of the nose of the unborn child.

No one has a right to terminate the life of another human being just because that human being is inconvenient.
So the US did not have the right to bomb German targets in cities during WWII because there were civilians living inconveniently nearby? So you think the death penalty is likewise immoral? Should we insure everyone has healthcare so no one dies of preventable illnesses?

There are going to be a whale of a lot more blacks committing constant crimes with this end to abortion, in whatever states are so foolish as to stop them taking this solution. And the child abuse to all those unwanted babies!
We are nearing the point of tribalism as a minor compared to the federal major. Progs have had their chance and what we have is failures that are still promoted and wanted.

So the US did not have the right to bomb German targets in cities during WWII because there were civilians living inconveniently nearby? So you think the death penalty is likewise immoral? Should we insure everyone has healthcare so no one dies of preventable illnesses?
The whole concept of unenforceable fake "rights" is stupid.

. . . it is your political philosophy that is flawed, not the questions.
As I'm sure you will recall, this man was chosen as Don's National Security Adviser. He was also in the Oval on Dec. 18th, 2020 fomenting bullshit about election fraud. Do you want a man who associates with Flynn to be considered as a legit candidate for prez?

The whole concept of unenforceable fake "rights" is stupid.
I understand each word but together they don't seem to make sense. Please clarify.
I am saying that I agree with you. I hope. That Germans may have wished they had a right not to be bombed, but wow, did they ever not. The Ukrainians probably think they have a right not to have war crimes acted upon them, but that's not how war works. War is not about rights, war is about winning however you can. People can whine about rights and Geneva Conventions till the cows come home, but nobody cares: they are too busy doing atrocities they hope will win the war.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness: who enforces any of that? What, no one has died since 1776? Everyone is free? How about prisons, how about trafficked prostitutes?

There are no rights. There is only what we can organize for ourselves, mostly singly and a little collectively. Drives me bugshit when people start in on Natural Rights, of which there are none.

She answered his question, if he didn't like that answer, for whatever reason, that is on him, not her. She doesn't owe him an answer he likes.
No, she didn't answer the question. Only a douchebag would claim she did.

No, she didn't answer the question. Only a douchebag would claim she did.
She did. What she didn't do was focus on the abortion side of the equation, she was focused on the choice side. He asked a loaded question in his search for a sound bite, loaded questions do not merit an answer.

Give us your reason and I'll get back to you later.
Racism and racist reasons just won't do.
I already gave my reason when I first mentioned the high illegitimacy rate in the black community. Even black leaders have the same explanation.

So prove YOUR claim.

So now you are comparing a deliberately aborted child with WII bombing? Really?

Forum List

Back