Armed insurrectionists storm Oregon state capitol

There is only one US Politician who tried to use extraneous mob violence to achieve his political goal.
So why hasn't Trump been prosecuted for what you continuously and erroneously allege?
Maybe you and your leftist talking point are just full of shit!

The wheels of justice are slow compared to the Trumpybears fascist lies perpetuated by the compliant right wing echo chamber. But Donnie is headed for irrelevancy, as the voters are going to decimate his neo-fascists in 22 and 24,
The wheels of justice are slow compared to the commie beijing xiden's lies, perpetuated by the compliant communist demonRATS echo chamber.

How original.

How come Portland got more uppity than Harlem?
What the Hell are these pampered fools so angry about?

I live just north of the state, wonder why so much anger in a democrats dominate state, with Portland and Eugene among the most liberal cities in the nation.

I thought Eugene was very liberal.

Why were the rightwingers celebrating freedom with guns??

Owning guns is a civil right, so obviously you oppose it, as you oppose all civil rights.

Take your guns and stick em where the sun don't shine.. Have you NOTHING else in your second rate life?

The wheels of justice are slow compared to the Trumpybears fascist lies perpetuated by the compliant right wing echo chamber. But Donnie is headed for irrelevancy, as the voters are going to decimate his neo-fascists in 22 and 24,
Not all that slow when it comes to identifying and prosecuting the people who illegally entered
the Capitol building. When they want, the wheels turn pretty damned fast.
So what is the Biden "Justice Department" waiting for if the evidence that will put Trump behind bars is such a slam dunk?
We both know the answer to that. But you don't have the 'nads to say it.

You've been so wrong so often on so many things why should I believe what you say about Trump's MAGA
message taking a beating in up coming elections (especially considering how many states have rushed to
patch up the gaping holes revealed in 2020 in election law)?

Well, the fact is, I don't believe the bologna you are slicing so very thick! You and your opinions are very dubious, to say the least.

Nah, Trumpybears lies travel at least 20 times faster than the truth.

When will Xiden and the DNC call off their brown shirts?

There is only one US Politician who tried to use extraneous mob violence to achieve his political goal.
Oh come on now...there is more then one politician in the DNC...Mad Max, Xiden, Nancy P, Harris, Chucky they all benefited from their violent, left wing terrorist

Nope, not one of them emulated El Duce's tactic that Donnie used on 1-6-21.

Oh come on now...there is more then one politician in the DNC...Mad Max, Xiden, Nancy P, Harris, Chucky they all benefited from their violent, left wing terrorist

The President gave a speech and asked for a peaceful protest...I agree none of them asked for a peaceful protest...some funded the insurrection, like Harris, and some openly called for violecne like Mad Max...and boy did the insurrectionist and terrorist do what they were told...for years....and still today....when will the Dems call off their Brownshirts????

The President gave a speech and asked for a peaceful protest...I agree none of them asked for a peaceful protest...some funded the insurrection, like Harris, and some openly called for violecne like Mad Max...and boy did the insurrectionist and terrorist do what they were told...for years....and still today....when will the Dems call off their Brownshirts????

Yeah he said it once. Yet he said fight at least 20 times. Also you hear many of the insurrectionist yelling fight for Trump inside the Capitol. Yet you never hear them saying we're here peacefully protesting for Donnie did you?

ANOTHER massive terrorist attack in Oregon while Biden and the DemoKKKrats watch.

Salem Police arrested at least three people and urged others to stay away from Oregon's State Capitol building Sunday evening as violence linked to Antifa-aligned protesters broke out.

The "heavily armed" crowd had grown to as many as 200 people, Fox 12 Portland reported. The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day.

Police received reports of vehicles driving past the Capitol being struck with balloons filled with paint as well as green lasers being pointed at drivers.

Look at the pictures. The rightwingers are carrying guns,

Police Play Cat-and-Mouse With Dueling, Hostile Protesters Around Oregon Capitol
Congress, right-wing groups visited the Oregon Capitol in Salem. Their truck parade was met by anti-fascist counterprotesters ...

Your first link started with this first paragraph:

"Salem Police arrested at least three people and urged others to stay away from Oregon's State Capitol building Sunday evening as violence linked to Antifa-aligned protesters broke out.

The "heavily armed" crowd had grown to as many as 200 people, Fox 12 Portland reported. The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day."

bolding mine

So Fox is saying that Antifa was armed but right wing protestors weren't? Did you look at the photos?

These people are nuts.

Did you bother to read the article? I am simply quoting what THEY say!

We both don't have all the facts, you need to slow down......

Yeah he said it once. Yet he said fight at least 20 times. Also you hear many of the insurrectionist yelling fight for Trump inside the Capitol. Yet you never hear them saying we're here peacefully protesting for Donnie did you?
I didn't...because they weren't...they were doing what they wanted...and ignored the request to peacefully and patriotically protest. They should be punished.

OH MY. Another mad insurrection of our democracy by heathen terrorists. I hope the police are OK. Hopefully they will arrest these domestic terrorists and prosecute them to the full letter of the law.

"The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day."

Prosecute all who are violent

Where were you all last summer when your antifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage?

Let me guess, you now think all those racially charged riots were somehow really insurrections like Trumpybears Jan 6th failed attempt. Or that Antifa's continuing clash with the BungholeBois is an insurrection.

You didn't answer my question. You said "prosecute all who are violent", yet you cheered when your BLM and Klantifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage (mostly in minority neighborhoods) last summer.

Like your fellow racist lefties, you only got upset when protesters went after your wealthy white elites in Washington. The black and brown people BLM and Klantifa killed don't mean shit to you.

So why hasn't Trump been prosecuted for what you continuously and erroneously allege?
Maybe you and your leftist talking point are just full of shit!

The wheels of justice are slow compared to the commie beijing xiden's lies, perpetuated by the compliant communist demonRATS echo chamber.

How original.
i thought so....thanx
see, if you read it like that, the TRUTH pops right out at you....

OH MY. Another mad insurrection of our democracy by heathen terrorists. I hope the police are OK. Hopefully they will arrest these domestic terrorists and prosecute them to the full letter of the law.

"The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day."

Where were you all last summer when your antifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage?

Let me guess, you now think all those racially charged riots were somehow really insurrections like Trumpybears Jan 6th failed attempt. Or that Antifa's continuing clash with the BungholeBois is an insurrection.

You didn't answer my question. You said "prosecute all who are violent", yet you cheered when your BLM and Klantifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage (mostly in minority neighborhoods) last summer.

Like your fellow racist lefties, you only got upset when protesters went after your wealthy white elites in Washington. The black and brown people BLM and Klantifa killed don't mean shit to you.

My location is as irrelevant as your accusations are disingenuous.

thats cool...the government knows where you are, and how long...keep using your phones....ping--ping---ping
now, your location is irrelevant to us, but not to them...trust xiden and the demonRATS

thats cool...the government knows where you are, and how long...keep using your phones....ping--ping---ping
now, your location is irrelevant to us, but not to them...trust xiden and the demonRATS

Another dodge. You cheered the BLM/Klantifa terror attacks that killed 32 mostly BLACK and BROWN people and destroyed $9 billion in property. You only got upset when your WHITE elites in Washington felt threatened.

your deflection is noted...enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

Oregon state Capitol violence linked to right-wing protesters, Antifa counter-protesters leads to 3 arrests
According to a press release by the Salem Police Department, the individuals arrested include 34-year-old Andrew Alan Foy, 33 ...

If you attach a Freedom Rally, can we assume you are "Anti-Freedom"?

Don't these people have anything to do besides get in the street and provoke trouble? I mean they could clean the gutters or the attic or take the family on a picnic. They could pick up a game of B-Ball or volunteer at a hospital.. Americans are turning into a pretty shitty bunch.
Yes. Antifa are workshy untermensch.

ANOTHER massive terrorist attack in Oregon while Biden and the DemoKKKrats watch.

Salem Police arrested at least three people and urged others to stay away from Oregon's State Capitol building Sunday evening as violence linked to Antifa-aligned protesters broke out.

The "heavily armed" crowd had grown to as many as 200 people, Fox 12 Portland reported. The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day.

Police received reports of vehicles driving past the Capitol being struck with balloons filled with paint as well as green lasers being pointed at drivers.

Those weren't rocks. They were Paint balloons. Still, not right, but not exactly what you bunch of domestic terrorists claim. Actually, even though that is illegal, I have to chuckle that those new paint jobs are going to be crap by the time they drive the 2200 miles home.

your deflection is noted...enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

Yes deflection, from the false equivocation of the OP, to the funny farm with you.....

I live just north of the state, wonder why so much anger in a democrats dominate state, with Portland and Eugene among the most liberal cities in the nation.

I thought Eugene was very liberal.

Why were the rightwingers celebrating freedom with guns??

Owning guns is a civil right, so obviously you oppose it, as you oppose all civil rights.

Take your guns and stick em where the sun don't shine.. Have you NOTHING else in your second rate life?

Sure, bend over and make a target.

Forum List

Back